Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I don't deny it: I have to stop.

I should buy mules or heeled sandals (for a wedding, at least I have the dress), but I just bought another pair of boots (brown, second life) and I am refinishing them.

Despite not having a very high heel (7,7 cm), I love the shape and proportion. 

I leave you an image.

MARRONES NUR.JPG

• Like 4

Like you, I am a boots fan. I especially like chunky heels too. Shape and proportion of heels is what really makes the look in my opinion, much more so than height. Those are nice boots

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

Like you, I am a boots fan. I especially like chunky heels too. Shape and proportion of heels is what really makes the look in my opinion, much more so than height. Those are nice boots

I just saw these ankle boots. Also in black.

If the sole would be a little thicker, perfect for me. I'm not a big fan of zippers, but I wonder: one last dance?

image.thumb.png.bc25a42eb7758f68050418d2997236f2.pngimage.thumb.png.d3a8bd499847957a81b2d18f8bdb9979.pngimage.thumb.png.7ba0a30d943f27a6eff4d19a08ea3e29.png

I shouldn't, I shouldn't...

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MartaGanz said:

Hello.

It is no longer on the web. I bought them, new, but on an european second-hand site.

They have a square toe, so I change the typical cowboy toe.

They caught my attention.

Ok, thanks. The square toe kills it for me! I would buy a pair with a pointed toe.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had any new boots in awhile.  I have been trying to replace those great nine west ankle boots I bought, but they must have been popular, can't find them anywhere.  Finally  decided on these nine west boots:

Hiya Heeled Boots - Nine West   The have nice pointed toes and a sturdy conventional block heel, found them in my size so they should fit nicely.  $100 seems reasonable for leather boots, even though they are final sale/not returnable.  I looked at the "brixe boots", but didn't like the squared off heels.    

I have resisted the urge to break out my second pair of Sam Edelman stiletto boots that I bought, don't want to wreck them .  

I also made a few offers on some Sam Edelman ankle boots, will see if that is accepted.  

59 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

I haven't had any new boots in awhile.  I have been trying to replace those great nine west ankle boots I bought, but they must have been popular, can't find them anywhere.  Finally  decided on these nine west boots:

Hiya Heeled Boots - Nine West   The have nice pointed toes and a sturdy conventional block heel, found them in my size so they should fit nicely.  $100 seems reasonable for leather boots, even though they are final sale/not returnable.  I looked at the "brixe boots", but didn't like the squared off heels.    

I have resisted the urge to break out my second pair of Sam Edelman stiletto boots that I bought, don't want to wreck them .  

I also made a few offers on some Sam Edelman ankle boots, will see if that is accepted.  

Just won these on ebay:

Nine West FHAYLA Black Leather Pointed Toe Side Zip Heeled Booties Women's 10 M | eBay

Almost the same as the ones I had, the heel is just a little shorter...  

• 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

I had thought they were ankle boots at first - hadn’t realised they were knee boots until the last couple of images. Either way those are very nice boots! I like those!

Thanks buddy, means alot coming from you!  Yeah, someone else thought they were ankle boots as well.  Will get pics of my new nine west stiletto ankle boots today.   D

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Thanks buddy, means alot coming from you!  Yeah, someone else thought they were ankle boots as well.  Will get pics of my new nine west stiletto ankle boots today.   D

How did you keep the combined images and movie under 500kb?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

How did you keep the combined images and movie under 500kb?

I posted the pics on flickr first, then posted the links here, and the pictures just come up!  Guess I won't argue with success, finally.   D

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 11:55 PM, pebblesf said:

I'm really loving these new nine west Hiya boots.  Size 11 with nice pointed toes, rugged heels, and made of leather.  Loving the way these thrift store Lucky brand girl's jeans fit also.  Will post pictures of my new booties tomorrow...

IMG_1324 IMG_1321 IMG_1320 IMG_1319

I'm really loving these new nine west Hiya boots.  Size 11 with nice pointed toes, rugged heels, and made of leather.  Loving the way these thrift store Lucky brand girl's jeans fit also.  Will post pictures of my new booties tomorrow...

IMG_1327 IMG_1326

Absolutely stunning boots, love them and they look fantastic on you mate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maninboots said:

Absolutely stunning boots, love them and they look fantastic on you mate 

Thanks buddy, your compliments mean alot.  I have probably put 2-3 miles on these boots already, easy to walk in.  

6 hours ago, VirginHeels said:

Love the look of those boots. They are very like my Nine West Caceys. A nice and comfortable to wear 4 inch heel.

Thanks!  What good is a nice pair of boots if they are difficult to walk in!  These boots are reasonably priced, seem to be well constructed, have at least some leather in them, and I love the way they look.  

• Like 2

On 8/2/2022 at 6:55 PM, pebblesf said:

IMG_1327 IMG_1326

Those are really awesome boots!!!!!!!!   Keep the jeans tucked in!!!!  don't hide those boots!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

CAT, promise to grow a pair and wear the boots proudly over my jeans...  All the best.  D

On 8/4/2022 at 2:31 AM, VirginHeels said:

Love the look of those boots. They are very like my Nine West Caceys. A nice and comfortable to wear 4 inch heel.

Thanks!  What good is a nice pair of boots if they are difficult to walk in!  These boots are reasonably priced, seem to be well constructed, have at least some leather in them, and I love the way they look.  

From Jeffrey Campbell, Pantalones boots with attached leggings. Finally got a chance to wear them around the house a bit, and they are less comfortable then they seemed when I tried them on in the store. Oh well.

855D534F-E6EC-453E-BA96-B0A5393696FE.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a photo of my latest.  they are from Jessica Simpson.  The model is "Liesa", and they are somewhat slouchy.  I believe they are my first pair of over the knee boots.  Even better than the look and fit, was the price.  I was browsing the sale racks at DSW.  These were originally $100.  But they were on clearance for 60% off.  $40 is already a great price.  But when I got to the register, they signed me up with my email, as a result I got and additional 20% off.  So all told I paid just over $30 for a $100 pair of boots.  Not Bad!

liesa.jpg

• Like 4

Very nice MRX, I too just got my first pair of over the knee boots from Nine West. They too were on clearance and I got them for about $40.00 I can't wait for cooler weather  to wear them out. I want to wear them with a faux leather pair of women's shorts so the boots can be totally seen. May even wear a pair of fishnet hose too. Enjoy your new boots. I will.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...