Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

2 hours ago, VirginHeels said:

They are UK10/EU43/US12. They fit like a glove, they suck your feet in and are snug and secure. Am going to wear them tonight for a gig, fully exposed heel. I feel this will give a confidence lift and more!!!

5 Pics:

Georgous boots. 

• Like 1

Her are my latest.  They are Jennifer Lopez brand, and the model is belle.  The have a hidden platform, and the heels measure just under 5 inches.  And the bes part is I got them in a thrift for 20 bucks!

20220308_214429.jpg

• Like 6

Ever since I got my Marc Fisher Neela2 boots, I've been wearing block heeled over the knee boots exclusively both at home & in my outings due to the comfort of walking with a larger heel. 

Recently, I've been looking for a pair that are over the knee but have pointy toes. 

Fortunately, I found these lovely Onlymaker boots on Amazon & they have my size so I ordered them immediately! It's a bonus that they have the string at the back so that I can tighten them for a sleek look when worn with tight jeans. 

Now, it's a 2 week wait for them to arrive!

New Boots.gif

Edited by bootedbloo
  • Like 2

Well, I managed to kill one of the heels on my Nine west stiletto ankle boots, much the same damage as I did to my Sam Edelman boots.  These onlymaker boots with stronger heels look great, would love to try a pair.  D

On 3/12/2022 at 6:38 AM, VirginHeels said:

They are UK10/EU43/US12. They fit like a glove, they suck your feet in and are snug and secure. Am going to wear them tonight for a gig, fully exposed heel. I feel this will give a confidence lift and more!!!

5 Pics:

339FECA2-F17A-4306-9038-99CADF1042CE.jpeg

292D8FAE-BB92-4FCA-BFF5-EFB7AEEABE24.jpeg

75EBC901-AABC-429B-A9CB-6160C40ED73B.jpeg

4A7BF8E2-604A-42D3-AAE9-F807F6D52F50.jpeg

708CA2BB-2A5A-417F-84A6-50B33C816E8A.jpeg

Those boots look amazing, can't wait to hear about all the compliments you will get wearing them

On 3/20/2022 at 5:17 PM, pebblesf said:

Well, I managed to kill one of the heels on my Nine west stiletto ankle boots, much the same damage as I did to my Sam Edelman boots.  These onlymaker boots with stronger heels look great, would love to try a pair.  D

Those boots look amazing, can't wait to hear about all the compliments you will get wearing them

Are you saying that you snapped another heel clean in half? You know, I've never broken a heel before. I've had them come a little loose, but never actually broken one. I always seem to break the shanks, which, when that happens, you might as well have broken the heel.

Do tell, here or elsewhere, what happened to your Nine Wests.

16 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

Are you saying that you snapped another heel clean in half? You know, I've never broken a heel before. I've had them come a little loose, but never actually broken one. I always seem to break the shanks, which, when that happens, you might as well have broken the heel.

Do tell, here or elsewhere, what happened to your Nine Wests.

It's been my experience that if you take long strides you put more bending moment on your heel. Heel first is the proper walk but if your shifting your well well before the rest of your foot reaches the ground then the heel carries too much weight before its square to the ground. That's why the higher the heel the shorter the step.

• Like 3

On 3/7/2022 at 4:22 PM, VirginHeels said:

New OnlyMaker cowboy boots today. Size 12US and the fit like a glove. Really comfortable and easy to walk in for a almost 4inch heel. Can’t wait to wear them, maybe exposed and not with jeans covering the heel. That would be a massive step and confidence bump.

EBC7C606-451A-427A-B69F-B2D7429D7E12.jpeg

Tell us how you are liking these boots, I am considering a pair...Thanks don

22 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

It's been my experience that if you take long strides you put more bending moment on your heel. Heel first is the proper walk but if your shifting your well well before the rest of your foot reaches the ground then the heel carries too much weight before its square to the ground. That's why the higher the heel the shorter the step.

I had to refresh my present recollection about the physics definition of "moment" to understand your post, but it was worth it. Went down a rabbit hole of other somewhat obscure "useless" information as well. Thanks for that! In any case, there is another factor, which we don't really like to talk about, and that is the force exerted on the shoe even at rest. I think I've gotten away with a lot of things because I only weigh 130 lbs. I've broken quite a few shanks, but that's always been after extensive wear (or an identifiable incident, in one case). In addition, ankle flexibility does make life easier on your shoes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I had to refresh my present recollection about the physics definition of "moment" to understand your post, but it was worth it. Went down a rabbit hole of other somewhat obscure "useless" information as well. Thanks for that! In any case, there is another factor, which we don't really like to talk about, and that is the force exerted on the shoe even at rest. I think I've gotten away with a lot of things because I only weigh 130 lbs. I've broken quite a few shanks, but that's always been after extensive wear (or an identifiable incident, in one case). In addition, ankle flexibility does make life easier on your shoes.

Yeah, kind of figured I need to shed a few pounds in order to stop killing my heels.  

On 3/25/2022 at 7:21 PM, pebblesf said:

Tell us how you are liking these boots, I am considering a pair...Thanks don

Was gonna wear them to a gig. Didn’t, as I just couldn’t stand as I’d killed my legs with exercise that day, didn’t feel comfortable.

Been working constantly since, so no time really.

Might have time soon.

• Like 1

Needed a pair of boots that were comfortable, warm and practical at work and for driving to work. Found these brand new at a local charity shop (6£). Block heel isnt my usual style (prefer stiletto), but they did appeal to me. 

20220328_063853 (1).jpg

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, NrthEastHeel said:

My Latest acquisitions, over knee boots from River Island. Got them for 25£, originally 70£. 4.5" slim block heel. Super soft. 

20220422_061653.thumb.jpg.ec01428179305d921dc2a68fac331485.jpg20220422_061619.thumb.jpg.44819d9500cc36fa44e6afb8aac89166.jpg20220422_061549.thumb.jpg.98a3555c3731dc9de3a6aff705bd3dee.jpg

Beautiful boots indeed, nice pointed toes and a more rugged stiletto heels

1 hour ago, pebblesf said:

Beautiful boots indeed, nice pointed toes and a more rugged stiletto heels

Thanks, im really liking them. Still need some breaking in, but becoming more and more comfortable each day :)

• Like 1

Hello.

My boyfriend just told me that he bought me this pair of cowboy boots. I love how well I have taught him: he finally learned what to do.☺️

I really want to wear them with my bootcut jeans and leather blazer.

They have a 10 cm high heel. Size 10 USA W, wide.

Waiting for shipment!

BOTÍN Cwb.JPG

• Like 8

18 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Nice boots for you and your bo!

Nice boots for you and your dad? Sorry, for a few seconds I was confused. Bố is the Vietnamese word for Dad (at least in north Vietnam). My Vietnamese has fallen off a cliff, but sometimes I read things a little differently than others because of my life experience.

On 4/29/2022 at 8:36 AM, MartaGanz said:

Hello!

Two more for spring.

12 cm vs. 6.5 cm.

And soon... clogs and mules!

2 BOTI.jpg

What are the boots on the left? And where do I buy them?!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MartaGanz said:

Zara, 2021. 

No luck finding them!

Could you please post a link?

I just bought these! Used from eBay, but they were like new. Steven Madden Brenna.

Brenna.thumb.jpg.0c9500daa5e96bff6cb720f6a332bed8.jpg

Hello.

It is no longer on the web. I bought them, new, but on an european second-hand site.

They have a square toe, so I change the typical cowboy toe.

They caught my attention.

11.jpg

• Like 2