Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

On 2/1/2021 at 3:42 PM, p1ng74 said:

The MJ boots arrived today.Ā  I love the smell of fresh leather.Ā  I have been wearing cowboy boots with 3.5" boots every day, all day, so I thought it would be a nice side by side comparison to see how MJ stacks up.Ā 

They fit, and I pretty much feel at home in them.Ā  I have tried on a lot of different cowboy boots and never found a boot maker or brand that deviates that much in sizing, so I ordered my usual size.Ā  My initial impressions are that the length is correct, and the width is MAYBE a little wide.Ā  They feel a bit like some of the boots I have tried from companies that don't manufacture D and EE widths, and so they do a "large D" to try to cover the market.Ā  The 3.5" heel feels identical to what I am already used to, so I am totally comfortableĀ steppingĀ into these MJ boots and go to town all day in them.Ā Ā 

IMG_1568x.thumb.jpg.6f6553b0ef851a2a1e9012ec936d02cd.jpg

The pointy toe style is wild!Ā  It actually creates the illusion of the shoe being bigger, because of how far the pointiness extends beyond the toe box.Ā  It's weird to look down and see the roach killer shape, as it's not really my style, but perhaps it'll grow on me.Ā Ā 

IMG_1570x.thumb.jpg.c3434e4508bf82591eca97218d4ac356.jpg

Even the shaftĀ circumferenceĀ fits my skinny legs pretty wellĀ for beingĀ off-the-shelf.

I'd say the experiment was a success.Ā  I have prefectĀ fitting true custom boots to wear already, and there is no way these will take their place.Ā  But there might be days that I might not want to do something in my nice boots, and still have that familiar high heeled cowboy boot look and feel.Ā Ā 

At these prices, I might just go ahead and order a made-to-order pair, with the color, shaft height, and toe style I want, knowing the sizing is fine.Ā  Maybe go higher with the heels too, and try 4", since 3.5" was so at home for me.Ā Ā 

spacer.png

Love the pointed toes on the black MJs, glad the sizing has been worked out also...I should have stuck with 4" heels when I got mine, the 5" heels are tough to walk in for any distance...

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/16/2021 at 2:31 AM, RonC said:

I've never had a desire to own thigh high boots, but the way the snow keeps falling here today, I might need some!Ā  This is getting ridiculous.

Ā 

Same here. Always looked a little too "prostitutish" to me... (No offense...), Or cheap looking, especially with the patent look. But then I saw this beautiful stiletto style boot, black suede. Very classic looking, and they really looked goodĀ  And on special.Ā  So, I took the leap

Edited by jeremy1986
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Suede softens the look of a thigh boot. And a lower thigh boot helps too - aĀ few inches or lessĀ over the knee

Agreed. I also have a pair of black flat OTK suede boots, just a few inches over the knee. They are very "normal" looking.Ā 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexC94 said:

Just bought these from Luxury Fetish Heels. Has anyone got boots or heels from them before, and did they take long to get delivered?

IMG_18022021_193238_(1080_x_1829_pixel).jpg

How ever long they take itā€™ll be worth it, theyā€™re gorgeousĀ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Finally got a pair of heeled boots to get me started. 2.5 inch to start with. They are comfortable to walk in, easy enough I guess. Offer good support on my ankle and fit really well. Thereā€™s a good cushioned sole as well. In the hour I had them on when I got home from work I already felt my sciatica disappear and my posture increase. Size 10, so Iā€™m not squished at the toe box.

Time now to walk in them, learn how to walk well in them, the itch to go higher is now there. 3.5 or 4 inches may be the next height.

Also need to complete the look now, black jeans and one of my metal t shirts (Metallica/Pantera/Slipknot) and thereā€™s a really nice trench coat Iā€™ve seen, only problem is itā€™s almost Ā£700. I could use my other expensive fur liked parkas until it warms up a little. Looking for something a little classic, but with a edge to it.

Club Cubano Lennon Mens Leather Winklepicker Cuban Heel Boots Black:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08S3WRRNK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_5VZT4MXV5TQ7FC9T64FV?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ā 

I can happily report that today in work was a great day heel spotting, loads of 1-2 inch heels that are not worth it. The great thing was there was loads of ladies in 2.5-4 inch heel bootsĀ of various styles, my favourite was the girl in the 4 inch suede ones with a half inch platform, they looked great fun to be in, worn with confidence.

Canā€™t wait for my first outing on Monday after I spend a good afternoon in them tge next two days to break them in. They have thought me my size.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, VirginHeels said:

They are very similar to these Madcap boots from Atom Retro, which have a centre seam and 2.75" heel - and are somewhat cheaper (Ā£69.99).Ā  Ā I have two pairs - black suede and tan leather,Ā good quality and very comfortable.Ā  Ā I'm sure you will enjoy yours!

Casbah MADCAP ENGLAND Mod Cuban Chelsea Boots (BL)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Casbah MADCAP ENGLAND Mod Cuban Chelsea Boots (BL)

Ā 

• Like 2

First time out in heels today. The confidence boost and power you feel with heels, even if mine are a tad on the low side,Ā on is amazing.

I now see why folk were pushing me towards 3, 3.5 or even 4 inches. I can now see why women get what do they call it, ā€œbad bitchā€ energy, and ā€œboss bitchā€ vibes.

Wont be long before Iā€™m pushing for higher heights once Iā€™ve got full confidence and security. I donā€™t see a slender stiletto being much of a issue as well.

Cannot wait to get out and about in them again soon. Maybes when I get the letter to go get my first vaccine.

• Like 7

I GOT MY NEW BOOTS! ^_^

Ā 

They are proper patent leather, the heel height is just over 6 inches high, and they are absolutely great to walk in. They're a little tougher than my pleaser stiletto boots but I can handle them šŸ˜Ž

IMG_24022021_130240_(1351_x_3000_pixel).jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

I GOT MY NEW BOOTS! ^_^

Ā 

They are proper patent leather, the heel height is just over 6 inches high, and they are absolutely great to walk in. They're a little tougher than my pleaser stiletto boots but I can handle them šŸ˜Ž

IMG_24022021_130240_(1351_x_3000_pixel).jpg

They look fantastic and well done on walking in them lolĀ 

• Like 1

Talk about attention getting! Ā Be ready for the wolf whistles when you wear these to the mall or anywhere else in public!

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

On 2/28/2021 at 10:15 AM, Isolathor said:

New boots from England:

grau03.thumb.jpg.0fcea94a2e477cb7a2b13d7be505eb60.jpg

Quite the boots - really quite marvelous. Hopefully you helped her zip them up, doesnt look like there was much give.Ā 

On 2/27/2021 at 12:25 AM, bailey said:

Soon to be mine...šŸ™‚

Women's Shoes, Boots, Wedges, Pumps, Flats, Sandals, and Handbags.jpeg.jpg

wow. lets see 'em in action!

Ā 

On 2/27/2021 at 8:50 PM, Thighboots4 said:

FSJ boots and leather.Ā 

3CBB9967-EAD1-442A-9194-D531AAB4D6FF.jpeg

This pair looks great. Must be a nice comfy and solid wear.Ā 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Quite the boots - really quite marvelous. Hopefully you helped her zip them up, doesnt look like there was much give.Ā 

wow. lets see 'em in action!

Ā 

This pair looks great. Must be a nice comfy and solid wear.Ā 

Great outfit for sure!