Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, AlexC94 said:

Haven't bought them yet but these boots by Giaro are on my radar!

Screenshot_20201223-164041_eBay.jpg

I love my pair of Giaro Galanna boots and I can tell you that you won't be disappointed once you finally make that purchace!!!IMG_2434.thumb.JPG.e66ee96d845f5303be2174c3763596aa.JPGIMG_2438.thumb.JPG.65de8f8c1b624c77a8b39060ae61858b.JPG

• Like 4

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

16 hours ago, XtremeHeels said:

I love my pair of Giaro Galanna boots and I can tell you that you won't be disappointed once you finally make that purchace!!!IMG_2434.thumb.JPG.e66ee96d845f5303be2174c3763596aa.JPGIMG_2438.thumb.JPG.65de8f8c1b624c77a8b39060ae61858b.JPG

So they will fit a mans foot like say, Pleaser do? 

26 minutes ago, AlexC94 said:

So they will fit a mans foot like say, Pleaser do? 

Absolutely!!!  I have 3 pairs of knee high boots, 2 pairs of ankle boots, a pair of oxford shoes, pumps and wedge heels size 44 and 45 from Giaro and they fit amazing 🙂

Edited by XtremeHeels
Typo
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, XtremeHeels said:

Absolutely!!!  I have 3 pairs of knee high boots, 2 pairs of ankle boots, a pair of oxford shoes, pumps and wedge heels size 44 and 45 from Giaro and they fit amazing 🙂

So an EU40 will fit a UK7. Wahey!

XtremeHeels : Did you order those Giaro Galanna knee highs form Shoebidoo  ( The Netherlands ). I love there boots and shoes. I have two pair of crotch high boots from them DSCF5205.thumb.JPG.0baac31bf8f4990f12a04d0fc982122f.JPGthat fit perfect.    These boot are not from Shoebidoo .

2 hours ago, spikesmike said:

XtremeHeels : Did you order those Giaro Galanna knee highs form Shoebidoo  ( The Netherlands ). I love there boots and shoes. I have two pair of crotch high boots from them DSCF5205.thumb.JPG.0baac31bf8f4990f12a04d0fc982122f.JPGthat fit perfect.    These boot are not from Shoebidoo .

Yes I did, the service is fantastic!!!!

On 12/3/2020 at 11:04 PM, swedeheeler said:

Well... I thought it might be on it's place with a pair new boots, it was a while since last purchase.

Those are from ali-express and the img is the vendors. I'm just waiting for them.

What do ya think? :)

129116559_5388892201136388_1441485743215537345_n.jpg

Nice pair there,Swedeheeler! Are they real leather or vinyl/pvc?

• Like 1

Got my Giaro boots today! They fit perfectly. At first, I thought the right boot was a little tighter, but it turned out I hadn't removed the shoe taco inside.

They're really good on me, and I'm glad I made the dive in the end :D

IMG_20201231_121519_230.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AlexC94 said:

Got my Giaro boots today! They fit perfectly. At first, I thought the right boot was a little tighter, but it turned out I hadn't removed the shoe taco inside.

They look fantastic tbh mate, would be great for a little Costa in boots session lol 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

The boots look fantastic, glad you made the dive to purchase them 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

It would be interesting to see how the total cost for a UK purchase will change from tomorrow after we have (finally) left the EU!   No Dutch VAT charged (so about 17.3% cheaper) but (in theory at least) 20% UK VAT added upon importation plus an iniquitous collection fee to remit the VAT.

24 minutes ago, Puffer said:

It would be interesting to see how the total cost for a UK purchase will change from tomorrow after we have (finally) left the EU!   No Dutch VAT charged (so about 17.3% cheaper) but (in theory at least) 20% UK VAT added upon importation plus an iniquitous collection fee to remit the VAT.

I bought them from Honour clothing. They cost me £80.

10 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

I bought them from Honour clothing. They cost me £80.

Noted - thanks.   I had assumed you bought from the Netherlands as this was the source named by others.   But (currently) cheaper from Honour, so well done!   

My question concerning extra costs on importation from the EU still stands.   If anyone gains experience of this post-Brexit, I'm sure such information would be helpful to others. 

On 12/31/2020 at 7:32 AM, AlexC94 said:

Those are great boots indeed, looking so powerful with your nice legs also...

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2020 at 1:51 PM, maninboots said:

They look fantastic tbh mate, would be great for a little Costa in boots session lol 

I hope to wear these out once the virus fucks off.  I even promised my girlfriend I would.