Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

20 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Really nice looking every day boots. What did you pair them with?

A simple pair of men's jeans that did cover most of the heel.  I'm not one to put my heels on display.  I just enjoy being able to wear them without being noticed, etc.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 9:36 PM, RonC said:

I bought these today.  Naturalizer Soul Noela.  Paid $48 at DSW.  The size 11 medium I bought fits pretty well, though still a hair on the narrow side for my wider than typical foot.  The heel in size 11 is 3 1/2 inches which is a good height for my rather bad feet.  Wore them grocery shopping and they were good, but hopefully will break in a bit on the width.

1222222-1-A0

1222222-1-A3

As someone who's found joy in moderate heel heights (I rarely wear anything over three inches these days), I'd certainly enjoy those boots if they came in my size.

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

23 hours ago, pebblesf said:

I agree, can't wait to see you in them, wonder how they will be for walking....

Its a lot more stable then it looks and way more comfortable then a DOMINA-3000. The heel may seem very high but it is only 12.5 cm . As for pictures of me in them, I don't have anything nice to go with. Otherwise it is just me in shorts.

I also want to avoid walking in them too much since I am still shopping for sole protector.

I will try to come up with a picture.

POV2.jpg

Pink Soles.jpg

Edited by qwerty23
Added pictures
  • Like 9

13 hours ago, qwerty23 said:

I also want to avoid walking in them too much since I am still shopping for sole protector.

Never mind a sole protector, unless you put something on those spike  heels your lovely wooden floors are going to suffer.

• Thanks 1

@qwerty23,

Why did you blot out the size? We are all guys, even on the for everybody group.

Love the heels, hard to see but there is a plastic heel cap. Keep replacing those, or you'll be replacing the floor.

Edited by Jkrenzer

9 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

@qwerty23,

Why did you blot out the size? We are all guys, even on the for everybody group.

Love the heels, hard to see but there is a plastic heel cap. Keep replacing those, or you'll be replacing the floor.

I didn't mean to hide the size, I was not comfortable enough to show the brand emblem because of how much I paid. Also the size is not shown on them but its size 42.

Since I have nothing to hide here's the picture down below.

9 hours ago, at9 said:

Never mind a sole protector, unless you put something on those spike  heels your lovely wooden floors are going to suffer.

Yeah, you can tell my floor already suffered but that was from when I bought a pair of Devious-Scream 01 pump a few years ago. For what I just received, I was told the tips were made

of nylon and do not damage floor, but still thanks for pointing that out.

pink bottom2.jpg

Edited by qwerty23
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 8:16 AM, xlheel said:

@AlexC94 May I ask where you have you bought the Zigi boots ?

It was a chance find on eBay. I also recommend using a hair dryer to make them bigger on the inside if you find a size smaller.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My latest booties addittion. They are real suede made by Sacha. I like them so much that I ordered the cognac coloured (smooth leather) ones as well, they have stacked heels. I usually really HATE brown shoes, but those I really like somehow. 😂

IMG_20201118_175105.jpg

Edited by Cl0setheels
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Cl0setheels said:

My latest booties addittion. They are real suede made by Sacha. I like them so much that I ordered the cognac coloured (smooth leather) ones as well, they have stacked heels. I usually really HATE brown shoes, but those I really like somehow. 😂

IMG_20201118_175105.jpgi lo

I love the style and look of these!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cl0setheels said:

As you heeling adventures continue you will find colors of shoes in your closet that you might never thought you would own. I now have red, tan almond, dark brown, blue, turquoise, just to name a few. Soon you color  and stack heel aversion will disappear.  Enjoy the variety you are now encountering.

My lastest is my first OTK boots, 4.33 inch heels and a 22 inch shaft. Real leather..Nine West Kimy

kimy2.jpg

• Like 7

On 11/21/2020 at 1:07 PM, Cali said:

Does anybody have experiences with JLO (Jennifer Lopez) boots????

Looking at JLO's AZZALA OTK boot.

I have a pair from years ago. Before the alliance with DSW. They are good quality and comfortable. I have yet to try on any of the DSW flavors yet. I may get near a DSW in the next month or so - - 

I had a pair several years ago with 5”heels. Very easy to wear.  Wore them out to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner one Saturday evening and the girl working the cashier station made such a fuss over them that I gave them to her.  My wife thought it was so incredibly generous and we laughed about it fo years.  The irony was that a man wearing lady’s high heels took them off and gave them to a young lady that really liked them.  

• Like 3

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

1 hour ago, Bubba136 said:

I had a pair several years ago with 5”heels. Very easy to wear.  Wore them out to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner one Saturday evening and the girl working the cashier station made such a fuss over them that I gave them to her.  My wife thought it was so incredibly generous and we laughed about it fo years.  The irony was that a man wearing lady’s high heels took them off and gave them to a young lady that really liked them.  

Did you wear her shoes home??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bubba136 said:

Really surprised you two randomly wore the same size. Good for you to give them away. If they had real value even better. Honestly, it's so hard to find that perfect pair of 5 inch heels I wouldn't have done that.

• Like 1