Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

On 5/31/2020 at 3:16 AM, Thighboots4 said:

New pleasers

Simply stunning mate, love the black and white combination and and absolutely fantastic boots, where’s Costa when I need it 

Edited by Tech
Politics and abuse not welcome. Warning points issued.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi all,

i was browsing on ASOS, and found that they are selling ankle boots with heels in men category!

https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-design-heeled-chelsea-boots-with-pointed-toe-in-black-leather-with-black-sole/prd/14179943?colourwayid=16597421&SearchQuery=&cid=5774

no purchase for me today but a good thing for all of us :) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Peter1 said:

Hi all,

i was browsing on ASOS, and found that they are selling ankle boots with heels in men category!

https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-design-heeled-chelsea-boots-with-pointed-toe-in-black-leather-with-black-sole/prd/14179943?colourwayid=16597421&SearchQuery=&cid=5774

Cool, those are great looking boots, am glad they are marketed towards men....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Peter1 said:

Hi all,

They remind me of Beatle boots.

• Like 1

It is nice to see high heeled ankle boots marketed to men. I noticed at the bottom of the page they had links to a couple of other styles of heeled ankle boots, also marketed to men. One had nearly sold out with only size 11 remaining. Very nice to see.

6 hours ago, Peter1 said:

Hi all,

I like those, especially with the pointed toe and centre seam!   I'm guessing the heel is close to 3".

6 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

They remind me of Beatle boots.

Not really - Beatle boots have a Cuban heel rather than a block heel (and ASOS does have Cuban heel styles too)

3 hours ago, Shyheels said:

It is nice to see high heeled ankle boots marketed to men. I noticed at the bottom of the page they had links to a couple of other styles of heeled ankle boots, also marketed to men. One had nearly sold out with only size 11 remaining. Very nice to see.

Yes - there are in fact several  ASOS men's boots with heels.   You have to be fairly liberal with search parameters to find them all.

Recently got a pair of white Pleaser Flamingo 1020 boots. Bought and ordered on Tuesday, delivered on Thursday morning. 8 inch heel platform boots ain't that much of a challenge.

IMG_19062020_121330_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

I also got creative and swapped the laces on my 2 pairs of pleaser boots so they look more unique.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1592598146708_6679840777131327625.jpeg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mitsysun1400 said:

Finally just Bought myself some pleaser seduced boots, really impressed with the fit, love them! spacer.png

Looks great mate, lovely boots 

On 6/19/2020 at 12:15 PM, AlexC94 said:

Recently got a pair of white Pleaser Flamingo 1020 boots. Bought and ordered on Tuesday, delivered on Thursday morning. 8 inch heel platform boots ain't that much of a challenge.

IMG_19062020_121330_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

I also got creative and swapped the laces on my 2 pairs of pleaser boots so they look more unique.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1592598146708_6679840777131327625.jpeg

They look fantastic, good idea with the laces too, with the size of the platform I’d probably just about manage them but not for too much distance though 

• Thanks 1

Thigh high leopard boots. Out of season, they were on a clearance sale. I have been looking for a pr. forever. Especially after seeing a pr. that Cat posted and knew I had to have a pair too. Only wish they were a little higher with a platform. I was not about to pass them up with sale listing them for 60% off.

20200622_104308.jpg

20200610_201230.jpg

• Like 6

Those look pretty awesome!   I like the color and the laces on the back of the thigh.   I like a mix of single soles and platforms.   Depends on the mood the outing and the outfit.   I have to get back in the saddle as I am starting to feel good enough to get the heels back on and get out for a walk.   May not be like before when I could do hours but I will get there!! 

• Like 2

Yes, I have missed your posts. You always have a great pair of heels to display. My boots are a velour so they are amazingly soft too. I am not usually into single sole heels but I am slowly adding more depending on the style. Myself I am not a fan of single sole open toe sandals and much prefer them in a pump. Looking forward to seeing some of your outings.

• Like 1

On 13/06/2020 at 00:14, Puffer said:

J'aime ceux-ci, surtout avec le bout pointu et la couture centrale! Je suppose que le talon est proche de 3 ".

Pas vraiment - les bottes Beatle ont un talon cubain plutôt qu'un talon carré (et ASOS a aussi des styles de talons cubains)

Oui, il existe en fait plusieurs bottes pour hommes ASOS à talons. Vous devez être assez libéral avec les paramètres de recherche pour les trouver tous.

On 6/13/2020 at 12:14 AM, Puffer said:

I like those, especially with the pointed toe and centre seam!   I'm guessing the heel is close to 3".

Not really - Beatle boots have a Cuban heel rather than a block heel (and ASOS does have Cuban heel styles too)

Yes - there are in fact several  ASOS men's boots with heels.   You have to be fairly liberal with search parameters to find them all.

I bought it in 39, they are superb and the heel is 7 cm
Edited by 12cm
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 12cm said:

The Syro boots are just ugly!   The ASOS variant are not much better, although heeled boots in large sizes are always welcome.   I see that these ASOS boots are shown as not  currently available in sizes 46 and 47.   Does that mean that they have been very popular, or simply that supply was limited?   However, the UK website still has the full range to size UK12.   (I am doubtful, however, that the heel is the 5" claimed.)

12 hours ago, Puffer said:

The Syro boots are just ugly!  

I didn't think we were supposed to use the "U" word on here. Or maybe that's just my own rule for myself. Heck, if I wrote everything I thought, things could indeed get ugly in a hurry! :giggle:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Puffer said:

The Syro boots are just ugly!   The ASOS variant are not much better, although heeled boots in large sizes are always welcome.   I see that these ASOS boots are shown as not  currently available in sizes 46 and 47.   Does that mean that they have been very popular, or simply that supply was limited?   However, the UK website still has the full range to size UK12.   (I am doubtful, however, that the heel is the 5" claimed.)

There seems to be a bit of enthusiasm over this style in malefashion so I bet they sold out.  They have a 1.5” platform so the rise is only 3.5” in a large size - 5” sounds about right.  

• Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 10:58 AM, 12cm said:

There’s a woman who works here at my office and is always on the move. She wears a pair of boots similar to these and seeing as how she wears them almost every day, I assume she likes them and finds them to be comfortable.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 11:10 AM, p1ng74 said:

There seems to be a bit of enthusiasm over this style in malefashion so I bet they sold out.  They have a 1.5” platform so the rise is only 3.5” in a large size - 5” sounds about right.  

Yeah, I haven't seen any of the syro offerings that appealed to me either...

Decided to get a pair of the ASOS Chelsea boots as mentioned above: https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-design-heeled-chelsea-boots-in-black-leather-with-zip-detail-on-black-platform-sole/prd/20048891

Despite being sold as men's boots something was adrift on the sizing. I ordered UK9 (they are marked UK9 EU43) but couldn't even get them on my feet. Possibly because I have a fairly high instep. I could try a UK10 but they look uglier in real life than online so they're going back. Free delivery, free return so no problem.

While I was ordering, I decided to try some other chunky boots that were available in UK9. I quite like the look of these so it's  shame they are too tight: https://www.asos.com/simmi-shoes/simmi-london-jemma-chunky-ankle-boots-in-black/prd/14194498

These fit reasonably. I'll try them again in the morning. If I keep them then the price is right, though they aren't real leather: https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-design-wide-fit-ellen-chunky-lace-up-boots-in-black/prd/12152117

Edited by at9
Typo
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, at9 said:

Decided to get a pair of the ASOS Chelsea boots as mentioned above: https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-design-heeled-chelsea-boots-in-black-leather-with-zip-detail-on-black-platform-sole/prd/20048891

Despite being sold as men's boots something was adrift on the sizing. I ordered UK9 (they are marked UK9 EU43) but couldn't even get them on my feet. Possibly because I have a fairly high instep. I could try a UK10 but they look uglier in real life than online so they're going back. Free delivery, free return so no problem.

While I was ordering, I decided to try some other chunky boots that were available in UK9. I quite like the look of these so it's  shame they are too tight: https://www.asos.com/simmi-shoes/simmi-london-jemma-chunky-ankle-boots-in-black/prd/14194498

These fit reasonably. I'll try them again in the morning. If I keep them then the price is right, though they aren't real leather: https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-design-wide-fit-ellen-chunky-lace-up-boots-in-black/prd/12152117

The last two pairs of boots are amazing, loved the tough lugged soles also, great for walking for sure....

• Like 1