Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

1 hour ago, blueparrot said:

I just got these boots off Poshmark for $16.  They are brand new!  25" shaft and 5" block heels.  Poshmark.thumb.JPG.cd373e95b059bbe95917a27e7c6fb2c4.JPG

What a bargain!  They look great and fit your legs perfectly, I am so envious...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KneeBooted said:

What brand are they? They look wonderful

There is no labeling on them whatsoever.  I think they were ordered by somebody off of Aliexpress.  They were listed as size 10 by the seller.  It was a risk but at $16 worth taking but they fit like a glove.  

On 3/18/2020 at 7:50 PM, maninboots said:

Just had an email telling me they’ve been dispatched, they’re on their way then Sod’s law all the Costa’s close for sit in’s just as i was looking forward to showing them off 

Well they’ve arrived, had a right struggle to get them on but I got there and they look fantastic, I’ll post some pictures when i can but I’m a little restricted at the moment as my son’s working from home, we’re pretty much on lockdown and of course no Costa to sit in, hopefully this won’t last too long 

• Like 2

On 3/22/2020 at 1:18 AM, blueparrot said:

There is no labeling on them whatsoever.  I think they were ordered by somebody off of Aliexpress.  They were listed as size 10 by the seller.  It was a risk but at $16 worth taking but they fit like a glove.  

Sometimes those chance purchases turn out to be real winners, my Kurt Geiger were in that category and i've hardly taken them off. Whereever they came from your boots look fabulous.

Funny story, been looking for some flat (i know it flys in the face of commen sense) otk boots and while looking came across a pair of out-of-this-world Guiseppe Zanotti wedges. Long story short, ended up buying the wedges, not the boots :roll:. Still on the look out for the boots.

No idea when they'll arrive, or even if they will in this climate, but hopefully will be able to post real pics in the near future, fingers crossed.

• Like 1

It has been a while since I've posted some new addittions. Over the past year or two I mostly bought Dr. Martens with heels. Since they are very good quality and have high wearing comfort. I also love how they look. My most recent purchases (last week) was proof that sale banners work in webpages. ;) And since I'm pretty much stuck at home (like many of us due to corona) I have a bit more time looking at such things. ;) Zalando had sale so I ordered three pair of ankle boots for less that the price of a single pair of Docs. I'm really into ankle boots and they are very easy to wear outside as well. The two pair on the left are real leather, the right pair isn't.

DSC_0256.JPG

Edited by Cl0setheels
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Cl0setheels, great purchase you have made.

Nobody would ever notice, or care. They look so nice.

I’m a also a lot into rubber soles boots, that make them completely silent when walking and also very comfortable due to the small cushioning effect!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

I got a pair of Ballet Boots this morning! Comfortable to wear but walking in them will take a few months to practice.

received_266567507716638.jpeg

Not sure about a few months, don’t think I’d ever get used to those, I’ll take my hat off to you if you manage walking them, they do look great though 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 1:11 PM, AlexC94 said:

I got a pair of Ballet Boots this morning! Comfortable to wear but walking in them will take a few months to practice.

I like these a lot! Btw are the locks real?

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

9 hours ago, PolarSun said:

I like these a lot! Btw are the locks real?

Nah, they're only decorative. I can unlock them any time but what's the point when I have them strapped on with a tear off velcro?

IMG_10052020_000344_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Nah, they're only decorative. I can unlock them any time but what's the point when I have them strapped on with a tear off velcro?

Is it just the angle of the photo, or are the heels on those boots too tall to be positioned vertically when the toes are touching the ground?

58 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

Is it just the angle of the photo, or are the heels on those boots too tall to be positioned vertically when the toes are touching the ground?

The latter. I would slice half an inch off the tip of the heel but I'm too scared to do so because I'm not confident to try it.

On 5/9/2020 at 12:14 AM, StockingTop said:

5 and a half inch heels, 1 inch platform. Bit of a struggle past the ankle bone but once they're zipped up they're fine.

They’re absolutely fantastic, look brilliant on, definitely worth a bit of a struggle to see the end result, would love to give those a run out in Costa mate, hope you have fun out and about in them 

Edited by Tech
Politics and abuse not welcome. Warning points issued.
  • Like 3

I just ordered the last pair of size 10 from 6pm.  Marc Fisher Unella in croco print brown.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjvBmXyBxA

Still a bit much but I have had my eye on this style since last fall and they dropped in price.  They had the black for $40 less but I really like this color and have too many black boots.

Marc_Fisher_Unella.jpg

Edited by blueparrot
  • Like 9

On 5/16/2020 at 8:32 PM, blueparrot said:

I just ordered the last pair of size 10 from 6pm.  Marc Fisher Unella in croco print brown.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjvBmXyBxA

Still a bit much but I have had my eye on this style since last fall and they dropped in price.  They had the black for $40 less but I really like this color and have too many black boots.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:58 PM, ohnoberty said:

Sometimes those chance purchases turn out to be real winners, my Kurt Geiger were in that category and i've hardly taken them off. Whereever they came from your boots look fabulous.

Funny story, been looking for some flat (i know it flys in the face of commen sense) otk boots and while looking came across a pair of out-of-this-world Guiseppe Zanotti wedges. Long story short, ended up buying the wedges, not the boots :roll:. Still on the look out for the boots.

No idea when they'll arrive, or even if they will in this climate, but hopefully will be able to post real pics in the near future, fingers crossed.

Looking forward to seeing both your purchases.... Wedges and boots!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 3:41 AM, BootDr said:

I bought these sweet sexy things the other day - what do you think?

Love them, they look really good on you 

Edited by Tech
  • Like 2

On 5/31/2020 at 3:16 AM, Thighboots4 said:

New pleasers

Nice boots, but be careful with those stilettos and the gaps in the deck.

Edited by Tech
  • Like 1