Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

10 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

They look nice. Are they confortable?

often seen  them on the website and never ordered because I gave no trust to this Chinese site. 

I may be wrong? 

They are very comfortable. I didn't order directly from their site, but through a 3rd party on eBay via UK. Don't have any experience with their site unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

On 2/3/2020 at 10:24 AM, Loverboot said:

The brand is OnlyMaker. Found them on eBay. :)

Rats! I have had zero luck with Onlymaker. They just don't fit my feet.

Onlymaker is on Amazon too.

6 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Boots I got from a discount shop for £10. Very snug and comfy.

20200204_143259.jpg

Nice find and a bargain price too, will make a good summer pair of boots, ankle high i take it, they look really smart on, what size are they as they look quite dainty to be honest mate 

11 hours ago, maninboots said:

Nice find and a bargain price too, will make a good summer pair of boots, ankle high i take it, they look really smart on, what size are they as they look quite dainty to be honest mate 

They're a size UK7. The boots don't have spongy soles but they are still cosy.

13 hours ago, Szpilkins said:

They are cute boots !

Mine, or a different pair?

On 1/11/2020 at 11:11 AM, MartaGanz said:HH1.thumb.jpg.6c7f74e8d5e8b77c5d16c2fb27375317.jpg

The first one: 

HH2.thumb.jpg.c03ca0baf6de92916aee247e7e009e70.jpg

The second:   HH3.thumb.jpg.7ccd9c339a2f6cc2d3e01d9a207bbe2d.jpg

I'm so nervous.

I’m loving all three pairs.

Could you post links to them, or let us know the brands / style names please?

• Like 2

On 12/31/2019 at 5:40 AM, chrigi-ch said:

Hey there
at the last day of this year I am able to show you one of six new heels I purchased in december.
I was searching a long time through the net to find the right one`s-
I wanted that special type of boot which is in fashion right now.
I found them on a chinese webiste, but chinese...?
My experience is they look super hot on the picture but if you receive them you think that you bought something complete different.
This time it was perfect, the boot looked exact like on the picture AND LIKE I WANTED them, YEAH.
Pointy toe, thin, straight heel with perfect 13cm heel height. They look so nice with skinny jeans.
I love them so much.

Long time short, here they are:

Stiefeletten_sw_13cm-kl.jpg

I agree buddy, love the classic design, perfect fitting jeans also....Home run for sure...How are they to walk in?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bailey said:

Thigh high wedge boots. A thrift store find in hard to find size 11. I think they will look good with a pr. of dark denim skinny jeans.

20200219_135247-482x824.jpg

I'd wear them with short shorts, but that me.:giggle:

I 'd like to buy these https://www.amazon.com/Brinley-Co-Womens-Birdie-Regular/dp/B01NBROV6B/ref=sr_1_32?dchild=1&keywords=Brinley%2BCo.&qid=1582131916&sr=8-32&th=1&psc=1

What I like on this one is that the shoe is not bending upward at the toes, there is no platform, the block heel.

But unfortunately they won't deliver to France.

Has any of you seen a approaching model in large size more available ?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Gudulitooo said:

I 'd like to buy these https://www.amazon.com/Brinley-Co-Womens-Birdie-Regular/dp/B01NBROV6B/ref=sr_1_32?dchild=1&keywords=Brinley%2BCo.&qid=1582131916&sr=8-32&th=1&psc=1

What I like on this one is that the shoe is not bending upward at the toes, there is no platform, the block heel.

Thanks

Hi @Gudulitooo,

Not exactly the same model as you are searching ( really nice by the way!), but this is similar boots without plateform, and block heels !

thinking to order it for myself also !

https://www.newlook.com/fr/femme/chaussures-et-bottes/bottes/bottes-noires-en-similicuir-à-lacets-et-talons/p/645409301

Regards my French friend !

Edited by Peter1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Peter1 said:

Hi @Gudulitooo,

Not exactly the same model as you are searching ( really nice by the way!), but this is similar boots without plateform, and block heels !

thinking to order it for myself also !

https://www.newlook.com/fr/femme/chaussures-et-bottes/bottes/bottes-noires-en-similicuir-à-lacets-et-talons/p/645409301

Regards my French friend !

There are some other nice boots on that site; I like these (but not available in my size Eu45/46!): https://www.newlook.com/fr/femme/chaussures-et-bottes/bottes/boots-en-cuir-noir-style-western-à-talons-blocs/p/646014501?comp=Browse

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Gudulitooo said:

Thanks

This one has a platform, but it is a lace up. These were cheap. The brand is Soda, this model is the Agenda. They may have models without a platform. Soda and Delicious make heels like these with and without platforms.

150735014_AdgendawleggingsHH.thumb.jpg.7603c2436a7b6d76569942654e06f5bb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Gudulitooo said:

Thanks

Thanks for the responses !

Please note that there are some trouble with this very model / brand according to the comments on Amazon.

There is a similar model with better comments, also available in size 12, and with the same plague (no delivery to France).

https://www.amazon.com/Journee-Collection-Stacked-Lace-up-Booties/dp/B01N6NW6DY/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=chunky%2Bboots%2Blace%2Bjourney&qid=1582273061&s=apparel&sr=1-5&th=1

2 hours ago, Cali said:

This one has a platform, but it is a lace up. These were cheap. The brand is Soda, this model is the Agenda. They may have models without a platform. Soda and Delicious make heels like these with and without platforms.

150735014_AdgendawleggingsHH.thumb.jpg.7603c2436a7b6d76569942654e06f5bb.jpg

Thanks but I can only find up to size 11 on Amazon for both. Did you spot larger size anywhere ?

7 hours ago, Gudulitooo said:

Thanks but I can only find up to size 11 on Amazon for both. Did you spot larger size anywhere ?

Sorry, but I'm lucky and wear mostly size 10 and some size 11 so I's narrow minded and only look for those sizes.

10 hours ago, Gudulitooo said:

I have no knowledge of this seller but the site is interesting.   There is a good range of footwear, including several ankle boots with heels that would be good for men to wear in public.   What surprises me is that everything is shown to be available in a very large range of sizes, going up to Eu50!   I find this hard to believe and it would be interesting to get confirmation from the seller that all these sizes are available.   Perhaps you could enquire and let us know?