Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I've been absent from the forum for awhile throughout the holidays, with all the holiday bustle plus the winter weather (I run a snow removal business on the side). I've finally found some calm time to relax and enjoy the finer things, until the next round of winter weather! Sunday evening I purchased 2 pairs of ankle boots from Poshmark, hoping they will be in by the end of the week. I'll be sure to update when that moment arrives!

The first pair is Breah by Lucky Brand - I had been looking for a similar LB style Basel - but these were the perfect price, however several hours after in finalized I noticed the description saying they run small andfit more like a 12, guess if they dont fit I'll just re-Posh them.

The second pair is the Petty from Sam Edelman, I think I'm most excited about, as I think Sam Edelman is more of a higher end shoe, I'm usually just window shopping them not buying! The seller had them listed at $50, but I figured I'd just watch hoping for an offer, they did send 2 separate offers both only $3-$5 less with discounted shipping, I counter with an almost "low-ball" offer thinking it would be declined or they would counteroffer, but they took the deal! Must have reallt wanted to let them go. Winner winner!Ā 

I'llĀ  update soon! Glad to be back, hope everyone had a safe and blessed holiday season!Ā 

Ā 

Screenshot_2020-01-12-15-49-29_20200114230855590.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-10-17-49-38_20200114230821711.jpg

• Like 1

The Lucky Brand pair showed up yesterday, as I previously stated the overlooked description said the boots ran small, she was rightĀ :cry:Ā 

The boots are very tight, hard to zip both zippers, a friend wondered if they would stretch at all, which I think they might but not sure if it will be enough.

2020-01-16 12.58.05.png

2020-01-16 13.00.09.png

• Like 1

Got some new boot 2 days ago by mail.
If got these type of heels as sandal, slipper, boot, and bootie and now as knee high boot as well:
These type of shoes are surprisingly god at walking.
Facts (as requested some threads ago):
heel: 18cm
plateau: 2cm
Size: EU 43

IMAG3627-kl.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I got a pair of ankle boots like that a year ago. Same as you IĀ found them surprisingly easy to walk in. But quite soon,due to the very strong arch my feet started to hurt. Which never happened before even with 16,5 cm Fuss shoesĀ 

So beware! These shoes have been for me a foot destroyer. I prefer to warn you. Sorry about that and I hope that wonā€™t happen to you. Ā .Ā 

• Like 1

6 inches difference is a lot. But it .more depends on the size of the shoe. For Ā W7 itā€™s a maximum that only a few women with a perfect ankle suppleness and strength plus practiceĀ are able properlyĀ 

In my personal case 6 inches are ok at home and on a perfect surface ( W12 size) 5 ,1/4 is my everyday heightĀ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

I got a pair of ankle boots like that a year ago. Same as you IĀ found them surprisingly easy to walk in. But quite soon,due to the very strong arch my feet started to hurt. Which never happened before even with 16,5 cm Fuss shoesĀ 

So beware! These shoes have been for me a foot destroyer. I prefer to warn you. Sorry about that and I hope that wonā€™t happen to you. Ā .Ā 

@Pierre1961Ā  Thanks for your waring. I wil have a look on it

21 hours ago, Bootslover29 said:

How can you walk in 6 inch or more difference in between the sole and the heel?Ā 

I tried to walk with those waders but was unable to

6.5 inches heels with 1 inch platform

I think that it is equal parts natural physiology, practice, and shoe size. I am US women's size 9 (appox. EU size 39), and at this point in my journey, my highest comfortable difference is 4 1/2 inches, and I've been wearing heels for about 8 years. I have a few 5 inch pairs, but I won't wear them outside, because I look like I'm putting some effort into walking while wearing them. I don't want to look like that.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2020 at 2:45 PM, Bootslover29 said:

How can you walk in 6 inch or more difference in between the sole and the heel?Ā 

I tried to walk with those waders but was unable to

6.5 inches heels with 1 inch platform

IMG_20200122_202952-1094x1459.jpg

Great looking boots. Just watch your head for that pipe/duct ;-)Ā 

On 1/17/2020 at 7:19 PM, loverleather said:

My new Sam Edelman booties came in today! I am in LOVE with them!!Ā 

Ā 

2020-01-17 15.18.04.jpg

2020-01-17 15.18.29.jpg

Great boots indeed

On 1/16/2020 at 2:37 AM, Bootslover29 said:

I do love them!Ā 

Shopping in Madrid yesterdayĀ 

mini_20011511043622178916603610.jpg

mini_20011511043722178916603611.jpg

mini_20011511043622178916603608.jpg

mini_20011511043622178916603609.jpg

Love those booites, and you look great, am so envious

I got a fairly good deal on these the other day, regular price $179, on sale for $79. Nine West Quizme.Ā 

I had been watching different web sights all winter looking for a pair of high heel boots. Plus the price needed to be right. This was a bit more than I hoped to pay, but what the heck!

Ā 

quizme.jpg

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 9

When things hit a certain price they go FAST.Ā  Something out of stock YESTERDAY cameĀ back IN STOCK today and I got the "last one" this morning. ItĀ shipped already. I got the $88 itemĀ for $25 as well. But if I did buy it when I did it would have beenĀ GONE.

• Like 1

I get a kick out pricing. I bought these boots right off Nine West's web sight. I had watched them on and off most of the winter. They never varied off the regular price, at least not much, then the were $79 and they paid the shipping so I grabbed them. Looked again this week, on sale for $149.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Pumped said:

I get a kick out pricing. I bought these boots right off Nine West's web sight. I had watched them on and off most of the winter. They never varied off the regular price, at least not much, then the were $79 and they paid the shipping so I grabbed them. Looked again this week, on sale for $149.

Now that's satisfaction!!

On 1/30/2020 at 3:11 PM, Pumped said:

I got a fairly good deal on these the other day, regular price $179, on sale for $79. Nine West Quizme.Ā 

I had been watching different web sights all winter looking for a pair of high heel boots. Plus the price needed to be right. This was a bit more than I hoped to pay, but what the heck!

Ā 

quizme.jpg

Do they still have more? Hopefully size 9 or 10! I usually can squeeze into almost any pair of Nine West boots in a 9 or 10 as they feel True to size or roomy..

• Like 1

On 1/29/2020 at 11:11 PM, Pumped said:

Ā 

quizme.jpg

Great nine west boots for $79, seems like a bargain to me....

• Like 1