Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Went out and about with the family this morning in the new 19” tall cowboy boots with 3.5” heels, and nobody paid particular notice.  They look a lot like the other pair with 3” heels that I often wear, so I wasn’t expecting it to draw any attention really.  But it feels good to keep building up heel height in nice footwear that doesn’t cause controversy with my wife over “girls’ shoes”.  

Meanwhile, there’s been some good response to the boots on Reddit.  I think there is a growing trend towards guys wearing higher heels, especially in boots and Cuban heels.  

Edited by p1ng74
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

Went out and about with the family this morning in the new 19” tall cowboy boots with 3.5” heels, and nobody paid particular notice.  They look a lot like the other pair with 3” heels that I often wear, so I wasn’t expecting it to draw any attention really.  But it feels good to keep building up heel height in nice footwear that doesn’t cause controversy with my wife over “girls’ shoes”.  

Meanwhile, there’s been some good response to the boots on Reddit.  I think there is a growing trend towards guys wearing higher heels, especially in boots and Cuban heels.  

My post on reddit shows 0 on upvotes. I know there were a couple, but the down votes cancelled them out.

1 hour ago, KneeBooted said:

My post on reddit shows 0 on upvotes. I know there were a couple, but the down votes cancelled them out.

R/malefashion is an interesting crowd.  Reddit is already biased towards a certain age and cultural context, and malefashion is more specifically biased toward street wear, which isn’t up my alley at all.  For every one person that posts a picture, there are 1000 people who just click an up or down button.  One of these days these kids will have to think about dressing up for a job, and I’m not sure obsession with Rick Owens and other expensive street/lounge wear is going to help them.  But at least they’ll be comfortable with heels, given the way things are going.  

Edited by p1ng74
Typo
  • Like 2

On 6/15/2019 at 12:23 AM, AlexC94 said:

Won these on eBay. Should have them by some time next week.

Love those hot booties, nice pointed toes and high strong heels, cant wait to see them on you

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Got them today. They're made of rubber and they're from Faith. Super cosy.

mmmm, have always wanted boots made of rubber.....

Edited by Tech
SERIOUSLY! Do not quote the actual images themselves.

10 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Look really cute and faith always did nice boots to be fair mate 

Edited by Tech
SERIOUSLY! Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 2

On 6/19/2019 at 7:36 PM, AlexC94 said:

On 6/18/2019 at 11:04 AM, Rowland said:

I took delivery of these yesterday from Amazon. 5" heel and 1" platform. Super comfy!

Both your boots look amazing, guys - Enjoy! 

• Like 2

Got a knee high pair of Jimmy Choo boots with 85mm heel from The Real Real. Comfie, but was a bit tight around the ball of my feet at first. Seemed to break in a bit by the time I went to bed though.

1257DDA0-4D5E-4162-A4A2-0573C84098D5.jpeg

• Like 6

(formerly known as "JimC")

3 hours ago, Rockpup said:

Got a knee high pair of Jimmy Choo boots with 85mm heel from The Real Real. Comfie, but was a bit tight around the ball of my feet at first. Seemed to break in a bit by the time I went to bed though.

Those boots are beautiful, and must feel as good as they look, love the classic styling.....

On 6/18/2019 at 10:04 AM, Rowland said:

I took delivery of these yesterday from Amazon. 5" heel and 1" platform. Super comfy!

You should post these on the best legs competition forum. Look sharp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

10 hours ago, Rockpup said:

Lovely boots there mate, are they back zips, they will certainly give your legs a good shape 

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 6:36 PM, AlexC94 said:

20190619_173341.jpg

I like them, pointy toe box, with block heel and nice shape.

On 6/18/2019 at 10:04 AM, Rowland said:

48084551216_4cd1160a42_o.jpg

48084551131_b44c932862_o.jpg

48084686321_4404936d35_o.jpg

Nice boots.

But I like also your legs, looks very good in this shinny oantyhose and the miniskirt - stylish

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I’m with you on the weather redandwhite, lovely looking boots though and you only need it to cool off a few degrees and you can have lots of fun in them

3 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Bought these yesterday and should be in my possession tomorrow or friday!

Screenshot_20190724-194229_eBay.jpg

Nice boots to be fair, like the colour too, not dissimilar to my next western slouch boots only mine are pull on as opposed to the short zip on yours, we’ll have to have a Costa meet sometime and have a proper boot show off 

• Like 1

Finally got my over the knee boots at last. Had to link my Twitter photo as I can't post a full photo on here.

A full picture of my red boots. Unbranded, and fit like a glove.

IMG_01082019_101609_(540_x_800_pixel).jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I just recently acquired a new pair of Naturalizer boots. One night while browsing the web of things, I checked in on their site to see what fall styles were coming out. Naturalizer is not known for their height when it comes to heels(usually no more than 3"), but they have seemed to be a little adventurous, and I was mainly looking out for some ankle boots.

While scrolling through the new stuff, I decided to see what was on sale. After all, it's not just 'In with the new.' There has to be an 'Out with the old' as well! So the sale page drew my attention, and while I have seen boots and shoes at a reasonable discount compared to the MSRP before, this particular sale just blew my mind! There was a knee-high boot called Dev that was originally sold at $200; too rich for my blood. However, as I assume it was one of their last pairs in this color, only size 10 was available, and priced at only $29.99! Now the logical side of me thought that this must be a typo, because this boot that came in two colors was still $99.99 in black. I was looking at the 'Banana Bread'/Tan color for $70 cheaper?!

I showed my wife who actually immediately said I should get them! We both have boots and shoes from Naturalizer already, and love the comfortable instep of them. It's their N5 comfort system that just makes the shoes a joy to wear.

I must admit that I was apprehensive, because the heel was only listed at 2", but then I also though, "The wife said to get them, and they'll go with a lot of looks I bet." So I pulled the trigger, and while I was not expecting them until sometime next week, they arrived yesterday!

I am adding only one picture for now, but I am going to link to them on the website. My first impression is that the heels aren't colored perfectly, meaning they seem to be missing some color? Either way, for the price, and the fact that the boots are real leather, I would've been silly to pass up on the opportunity.

Naturalizer Dev

IMG_8698.JPG

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, KneeBooted said:

I am adding only one picture for now, but I am going to link to them on the website. My first impression is that the heels aren't colored perfectly, meaning they seem to be missing some color? Either way, for the price, and the fact that the boots are real leather, I would've been silly to pass up on the opportunity.

Naturalizer Dev

Agree that this deal was too good to pass up!  The heel color could be the style, but if you want to darken them you can apply heel dressing on it.  I actually like the contrast - some of my cowboy boots are styled that way.  They get darker as they get dirty over time on their own.  

11 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

I just recently acquired a new pair of Naturalizer boots. One night while browsing the web of things, I checked in on their site to see what fall styles were coming out. Naturalizer is not known for their height when it comes to heels(usually no more than 3"), but they have seemed to be a little adventurous, and I was mainly looking out for some ankle boots.

While scrolling through the new stuff, I decided to see what was on sale. After all, it's not just 'In with the new.' There has to be an 'Out with the old' as well! So the sale page drew my attention, and while I have seen boots and shoes at a reasonable discount compared to the MSRP before, this particular sale just blew my mind! There was a knee-high boot called Dev that was originally sold at $200; too rich for my blood. However, as I assume it was one of their last pairs in this color, only size 10 was available, and priced at only $29.99! Now the logical side of me thought that this must be a typo, because this boot that came in two colors was still $99.99 in black. I was looking at the 'Banana Bread'/Tan color for $70 cheaper?!

I showed my wife who actually immediately said I should get them! We both have boots and shoes from Naturalizer already, and love the comfortable instep of them. It's their N5 comfort system that just makes the shoes a joy to wear.

I must admit that I was apprehensive, because the heel was only listed at 2", but then I also though, "The wife said to get them, and they'll go with a lot of looks I bet." So I pulled the trigger, and while I was not expecting them until sometime next week, they arrived yesterday!

Naturalizer Dev

IMG_8698.JPG

I really like those, for low heeled boots they look really nice and go great with your jeans, I’d definitely wear them mate and love that colour 

• Like 1