Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Thanks! Yes i have make a small out in the my neighborhood without any problem, no one seems to see that there are heeled shoes, there are a very confidence booster boots !

5 hours ago, Peter1 said:

Thanks! Yes i have make a small out in the my neighborhood without any problem, no one seems to see that there are heeled shoes, there are a very confidence booster boots !

That's great. Enjoy!!

On 4/7/2019 at 4:30 AM, Peter1 said:

That looks like a very normal and comfortable heel that are in many men’s shoe styles too.  Looking good, glad you are enjoying them!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maninboots said:

Contemplating a pair of these from next, a little different to my normal style but look quite nice and only £38, what do you all think 

817719D7-E9D5-4F3A-A539-279B7038D688.jpeg

Very  nice, quite formal looking.  a good summery boot!

15 hours ago, maninboots said:

Contemplating a pair of these from next, a little different to my normal style but look quite nice and only £38, what do you all think 

817719D7-E9D5-4F3A-A539-279B7038D688.jpeg

I can see the appeal but I'm not too keen on them - they haven't decided if they are boots, shoes or sandals!

I think you would look good in these: 'Howdie' from Topshop.   In several colours but rather pricey at £89 - and these tan ones are rapidly going out of stock.   (If they did them in UK11, I would be tempted!)

image.thumb.png.562dd40be31280bb24881aa68313a592.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Puffer said:

I can see the appeal but I'm not too keen on them - they haven't decided if they are boots, shoes or sandals!

I think you would look good in these: 'Howdie' from Topshop.   In several colours but rather pricey at £89 - and these tan ones are rapidly going out of stock.   (If they did them in UK11, I would be tempted!)

image.thumb.png.562dd40be31280bb24881aa68313a592.png

Yeah I have to agree they’re very nice looking boots indeed and love that colour, are they in stores or just online?

The Howdie boots are on the Topshop website but the tan, at least, was shown as sold out online in all sizes.   But there is a facility to find stock of a particular size instore - if you're lucky.

I see the heel height is quoted as 'approx 2"'.   Obviously more than that - probably close to 4".

• 1 month later...

Finally stopped into a boot store in my area that I suspected had a selection of rejected custom boots, and was not disappointed.  I had a hard time not waking out with multiple pairs, but I finally settled on a pair with the cavalry knee cover, as I have always wanted a pair.  They were marked size 9.5B, but amazingly fit well, not too narrow in the foot at all.  

4125716C-4868-4CFB-A3A7-11FA7921483F.thumb.jpeg.27bd8eedd2b24dcfa06beb5d4dd9a58b.jpeg

25722017-AB27-4100-BBDD-E93FEFC26BCB.thumb.jpeg.1472ceab3f00cc4227eff931d76c4650.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

Finally stopped into a boot store in my area that I suspected had a selection of rejected custom boots, and was not disappointed.  I had a hard time not waking out with multiple pairs, but I finally settled on a pair with the cavalry knee cover, as I have always wanted a pair.  They were marked size 9.5B, but amazingly fit well, not too narrow in the foot at all.  

4125716C-4868-4CFB-A3A7-11FA7921483F.thumb.jpeg.27bd8eedd2b24dcfa06beb5d4dd9a58b.jpeg

!

Yeah buddy, those boots are great, love the tall shafts and big ol heel!

On 4/15/2019 at 11:45 PM, Puffer said:

Those tan booties are amazing!  Worth every penny....

On 6/6/2019 at 5:23 AM, p1ng74 said:

I'm guessing those are custom made by Olathe....

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

On 6/12/2019 at 6:00 AM, KneeBooted said:

Alright @p1ng74 I went and stirred the pot as well...

Masculine and powerful, a great outfit indeed buddy

Edited by Tech

On 6/12/2019 at 6:00 AM, KneeBooted said:

Alright @p1ng74 I went and stirred the pot as well...

Looks absolutely fantastic mate, those heels look brilliant with the rest of your outfit, i really do believe if done correctly us men can really rock a pair of heels and in no way feminine at all, well done 

Edited by Tech
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Hey @maninboots - whats news? Haven't heard about your own excursions for a while!

Yeah i know, been quite busy at work and suffering with high blood pressure at the moment so not been on many Costa trips recently, should be rectifying this soon though so hopefully normal service will be resumed in the near future, thanks for asking though, appreciate your concerns 

29 minutes ago, maninboots said:

Yeah i know, been quite busy at work and suffering with high blood pressure at the moment so not been on many Costa trips recently, should be rectifying this soon though so hopefully normal service will be resumed in the near future, thanks for asking though, appreciate your concerns 

Sorry to hear! Hope all gets sorted soon!

Edited by jeremy1986
  • Like 1