Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

14 minutes ago, JeffB said:

My latest acquisition from Payless: the "Valencia" ankle boots in gray. The rounded toes and contrasting four inch block heels made the boots stable, comfortable and easy to walk in.

valencia.jpg

Nice little boots and a really good walking heel there too, think you’ll find them really comfortable 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

They look very comfy - am sure they keep you nice and warm! 

3 minutes ago, maninboots said:

Nice little boots and a really good walking heel there too, think you’ll find them really comfortable 

Yes, the new boots were comfortable, even though they weren't a wide width.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

5 minutes ago, CAT said:

Those are awesome!   My gf has some Lucky’s but the just don’t seem to come in size 11 for me. 

You might give 10 a try in the store as I have another pair of Luckys that are 10 and they fit without stretching.  Sometimes Macy's has 11 when nobody else does, even the manufacturer's website doesn't list them. 

7 hours ago, blueparrot said:

I scored these Lucky Brand Azoola knee highs (last pair) this afternoon at Macy's in Arlington.  These were one of the only two styles I wanted this past fall season and I haven't seen them in my size anywhere.  These are a size 10, (funny though they also are marked EUR 42 which is usually larger than a USA 10), 20" measured shaft height, 3.5" stacked leather heel.  There is a stretch panel at the ankle instead of a zipper opening.  There is no lining, just rough leather inside.   The right boot had been tried on a few times and had scuffs, which I removed with a good polishing.  The left one was pristine in the box and was tighter than heck to get on.  Once on the left one was worn for about an hour.  They are standing outside my closet now with shoe stretchers inside for the next few days. 

Here's a video from Zappos:  Zappos Video of Lucky Boots

azoola2.thumb.JPG.14e0dd64b62fea286a6ea4a772ffe36a.JPGazoola1.thumb.JPG.6970219fc1418e2b043d5feadd2d3226.JPG

Absolutely fabulous, love the style, love the colour, love the heels, totally love them, right up my street to be honest, I’d struggle like mad to get into them but it would be so worth it, love them 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, blueparrot said:

I scored these Lucky Brand Azoola knee highs (last pair) this afternoon at Macy's in Arlington.  These were one of the only two styles I wanted this past fall season and I haven't seen them in my size anywhere.  These are a size 10, (funny though they also are marked EUR 42 which is usually larger than a USA 10), 20" measured shaft height, 3.5" stacked leather heel.  There is a stretch panel at the ankle instead of a zipper opening.  There is no lining, just rough leather inside.   The right boot had been tried on a few times and had scuffs, which I removed with a good polishing.  The left one was pristine in the box and was tighter than heck to get on.  Once on the left one was worn for about an hour.  They are standing outside my closet now with shoe stretchers inside for the next few days. 

azoola2.thumb.JPG.14e0dd64b62fea286a6ea4a772ffe36a.JPGazoola1.thumb.JPG.6970219fc1418e2b043d5feadd2d3226.JPG

As the others have said - GREAT looking boots , especially with a pair of skinny jeans.  Your description of them sounds delicious even :) 

How much did they cost? 

ENJOY!! 

10 hours ago, maninboots said:

Absolutely fabulous, love the style, love the colour, love the heels, totally love them, right up my street to be honest, I’d struggle like mad to get into them but it would be so worth it, love them 

Great score buddy, those boots are perfect...

That Arlington Macy’s is obviously way better than the ones in north Houston.  I just went to both Woodlands and Willowbrook and they have microscopic shoe sections.  Boot season is apparently already over down here as they are just a few left hanging on a clearance rack.  Though I did swing by the Nordstrom Rack at Willowbrook which has, among other things, the most enormous women shoe section all the way up to 13 that I have ever seen...

• Like 2

Just got these in the new look sale, only £10, couldn’t resist really, little 21/2” block heels, full length zip up the inside and a full length decorative zip up the other side, really comfortable to wear, given them their debut at Costa this week. Got another pair arriving Monday so can’t wait to show you them 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 7

On 2/15/2019 at 8:34 AM, KneeBooted said:

So for Valentine’s Day, my wife and I did something special for each other and bought each a pair of boots. Hers were brand new and from Macy’s. It’s been more of a struggle to find boots for her because she has wide calves. Actually, she played soccer and might be closer to extra wide calves. But the good news is that she has lost weight and some calf circumference. She is now down to 15.5” which opens up the opportunities again.

Anyway, we found these Bandolino Lella boots in a suede material that were on last call for about $51. They fit wonderfully on her and she was super excited! This is the first time we’ve bought her new boots in a while and the smile on her face was priceless. I’ll include a web picture of her purchase.

Mine were a purchase from Poshmark. I absolutely love Frye, and I came across these almost gray Regina boots. By default I am not a fan of pointed toes, but I love the back zip and the color just looked amazing. There was a small amount of wear on the sole, but overall they’re in great shape and were only $60.

My wife even complimented them which was a plus!

38BC003F-7A09-4802-AF7C-49D85E409082.png

7332F22B-6206-442C-A88A-BA09EC1E1561.png

20DF519C-D23C-4FBC-B7D9-0D4E54EBDA9C.png

60B9175B-EA7B-4BFB-9445-22329E785CCC.png

25BAAB38-11CB-4F51-AAE5-1D800384DD7E.jpeg

4D351672-901D-4FFB-A599-E12591164549.jpeg

Nice bbots, like them under the jeans.

On 2/19/2019 at 2:03 AM, blueparrot said:

Nice bbots, pointy and nice heel.

• Like 1

My other pair i ordered from new look have arrived, black knee high boots with full length zip and 31/2” half tortoise shell heels, had to order a size 6 as the 5’s had sold out, glad i did though as they seem quite small fitting and the 6 fits perfectly, an absolute bargain at only £10, hope you like them 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

Nice bargain buy, maninboots!   Those heels (which look higher than 3.5") certainly stand out as 'different'.   But please remove the labels from the sole - not a good addition!   

(Reminds me of a woman kneeling in church at a wedding when I was sitting behind her.   Her 'new for the occasion' court shoes had a very prominent label under the arch on which was written in bold marker pen: 'Shopsoiled - £3'   I was tempted to point this out to her but my wife said 'NO!')  :razz:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Puffer said:

Nice bargain buy, maninboots!   Those heels (which look higher than 3.5") certainly stand out as 'different'.   But please remove the labels from the sole - not a good addition!   

(Reminds me of a woman kneeling in church at a wedding when I was sitting behind her.   Her 'new for the occasion' court shoes had a very prominent label under the arch on which was written in bold marker pen: 'Shopsoiled - £3'   I was tempted to point this out to her but my wife said 'NO!')  :razz:

Yeah i must remove them, i always forget to do that to be honest mate 

Here is my latest purchase.  I found these in a local thrift store.  The brand is Anne Michelle.  The heel measures 4.5".  They are very comfortable to wear.  And the best part is, I paid just under $20!

20190313_140026 (484x640).jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Here is my latest purchase.  I found these in a local thrift store.  The brand is Anne Michelle.  The heel measures 4.5".  They are very comfortable to wear.  And the best part is, I paid just under $20!

Really nice looking boots there mate and very nicely styled with the blue jeans, wouldn’t mind seeing the rest of your outfit but from what i can see looks very much like the way i would wear them 

2 hours ago, maninboots said:

Really nice looking boots there mate and very nicely styled with the blue jeans, wouldn’t mind seeing the rest of your outfit but from what i can see looks very much like the way i would wear them 

I didn't have a complete outfit on.  I was just taking a pic to show off the boots.

On 3/13/2019 at 5:20 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Anne Michelle are comfortable, had more than a few pair, but they last very long if you wear them out and about. 

I think there's a typo in this sentence. The question is, what was your true meaning? I can read this as, "Anne Michelle are comfortable, had more than a few pair, [and] they last very long if you wear them out and about." OR, it might be, "Anne Michelle are comfortable, had more than a few pair, but they [don't] last very long if you wear them out and about."

I have never actually owned any Anne Michelle, though I've perused many for possible purchase, but I suspect, given the context and the price range, that you meant the latter.

On 3/13/2019 at 8:53 PM, Mr. X said:

A great buy, on all accounts - enjoy! That's a cute buckle, too

• Like 2