Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

23 minutes ago, Pierre1961 said:

Ok. I will send him my feet measurements. Thank you for the advice. 

I will order a pair. Some are really " interesting "

Pierre 

Good luck!   And please let us know how you get on, with details of any purchase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My latest purchase from Payless, the "Waylan" ankle boots in taupe with four inch block heels (measured from the back) which I broke in on an outing to the King of Prussia Mall yesterday. Despite the height, the block heels were perfectly stable and easy to stand and walk in, and even though they didn't come in wide width, the boots were still comfortable.

waylan.jpg

• Like 4

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

21 hours ago, Pumped said:

I get tempted to buy a pair too, but would rather have just black leather, instead of the patent leather

Looks like I won't be having them until next year now. Not complaining cause of the new year season.

6 hours ago, JeffB said:

My latest purchase from Payless, the "Waylan" ankle boots in taupe with four inch block heels (measured from the back) which I broke in on an outing to the King of Prussia Mall yesterday. Despite the height, the block heels were perfectly stable and easy to stand and walk in, and even though they didn't come in wide width, the boots were still comfortable.

waylan.jpg

Nice boots JeffB . I enjoy having different color shoes. I know my almond (yellow-tan) booties stand out whenever I wear them for there very different color. Same with chestnut color heels.

3 hours ago, HellHeels said:

Well.... I exchanged my sock booties I posted earlier in this thread.... From tan to black because they had some in stock. 

Omg they look so good. Well worth the wait lol

great! I like black - works with everything!  Looking forwards to see them

2 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Got my new Pleaser Xtreme 1020 boots recently. They're great to wear but hard on the stairs. 8 inches is an upgrade from 7. Blimey.

IMG_20190104_175422.jpg

IMG_20190104_210531.jpg

Those are amazing! I have a pair, they're fun to walk in. Im jealous!

• Thanks 1

I have a pair of Pleaser heels, about 6 1/2" heel, but a 3" platform. Actually my go to shoes for lounging around as they are so comfortable. If you study up on Pleaser heels you will find they stay at about a 3"-3 1/2" difference from the platform to heel, no matter what the heel height is. I have been tempted to buy a pair with 8" heels.

@TKHeels I personally like cleaner lines where the boot meets the pants, so in this case I prefer the bottom picture with the jeans over the boots.  Those boot shafts are loose and don’t follow the shape of your calves, whereas the skinny jeans are the opposite and hug them tightly.  I think the combination makes it look like your legs are too skinny for the boot, despite having a prominently displayed zipper.  

41 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

@TKHeels I personally like cleaner lines where the boot meets the pants, so in this case I prefer the bottom picture with the jeans over the boots.  Those boot shafts are loose and don’t follow the shape of your calves, whereas the skinny jeans are the opposite and hug them tightly.  I think the combination makes it look like your legs are too skinny for the boot, despite having a prominently displayed zipper.  

That’s what I thought. Agreed

• Like 1

I've posted these in my album too, but obviously HAVE to post them in this thread too ;-)

had some good quality time getting to know my new pairs of boots this week, as well as an OTK pair I bought last year but have hardly worn. I must say, the OTK (or even thigh high feel) is almost intoxicating!

Here first are the high heeled OTK boots, called KENDRA from Asos. I had them in my saved items for a good while, and then they went out of stock. they suddenly came back in a  size 9 UK during the sale a few weeks back, so that was the sign I needed from heaven, so I grabbed them - probably a single pair that was returned or something. Link: https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-kendra-point-over-the-knee-boots/prd/8213666?ctaRef=my orders

the other 2 photos are the flat (I guess 1" is pretty flat!) OTK boots I bought last year, also from Asos, called "KEEP UP":  https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-keep-up-flat-over-the-knee-boots/prd/8012318?ctaRef=my orders 

large.IMG_20190109_113214.jpg.56761f19d0b91cad60e269356a2a594e.jpglarge.IMG_20190109_113110.jpg.f75434a1059458a20667d042c1523117.jpglarge.IMG_20190107_111746.jpg.90c55f593bac10a27ac4b20e0e28394c.jpglarge.IMG_20190107_111820.jpg.5107aa80158633642ef85dc6d713533b.jpg

• Like 6

3 hours ago, CrotchHigh said:

I just posted some new pictures of some boots I just bought, tell me what you think of them.  Thanks Everyone......

They are amazing - makes me want to go that high with my next boot purchase...

My latest acquisition: Payless "Zayden" over-the-knee boots in black faux suede. I wore them on an outing yesterday and found them comfortable and easy to wear, even though they didn't come in wide width. And, I caught a sale as they were on clearance and spent all of $15 bucks (normally $45) after shipping.

zayden.jpg

• Like 4

Nice looking boots.  I wore a similar pair to an appointment with my tax accountant this afternoon.  Although similar in color and appearance, I’ve had mine for two or three years.  The toes on mine are a little more pointed and the heels a little higher.  I chose to wear this particular pair because I am in the process of thinning out my heels collection and wanted to see if these were worth keeping.  I’ve only worn them a few times because they are not the most comfortable pair I own.  The toes are too pointed for my taste and the left shoe is a little tight across the top of my foot.  On the plus side, I love the light brown color of the suede material and  the height of the heels.  I gave them a good work out,  wearing them a little more than 3 hours and , although my feet really didn’t hurt , they weren’t the most comfortable pair I own.  I was relieved to take them off when I got home.  

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Cool booties, redandwhite. The contrast between the color of the booties and your legwear worked to perfection. Well done!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

My recent boots from New Look.

Poole 0312E.jpg

boots 2.jpg

Nice boots to be fair, very nearly bought those myself when i tried them on in new look, they look great with tights by the way, i take it you’re wearing a skirt with them aswell, do you go out in those outfits or is that just for home, sorry to ask but I’ve only ever worn boots and heels as part of male fashion and would love to experiment further with more feminine outfits but not sure i have the body shape to pull it off, enjoy your lovely boots though 

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:23 PM, redandwhite said:

Got these modern rarity grey suede boots in the sale

IMG_2583.JPG

Great looking booties, @redandwhite. I have a similar pair of booties too - same color, but a side zip (they are in my albums I think). I really like the rear zip - keeps things unique and interesting!

23 hours ago, maninboots said:

Just ordered these from asos, can’t wait for delivery now 

BABE0C2D-174E-4162-A1E0-0A25965FC836.png

wow  - very distinct looking @maninboots!  Enjoy!  and keep us posted :) 

2 hours ago, Sabrina said:

My recent boots from New Look.

Poole 0312E.jpg

wow, great look @Sabrina - looking really fab with the tights and leather skirt, I love this look!

I really like New Looks stuff too - most of their footwear, especially boots are classic looking, rather than edgy/latest trends only. 

• Like 3