Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Picked these up the other day. Not usually into single sole boots but I like the gold accents and tassles on the zippers. They fit amazing and are about a 3.5" heels which is relatively shorter than I normally gravitate too.

20181216_192727-933x825.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HellHeels said:

Hi everyone, my first post on here. I just made a welcome thread too for more info, but here are the booties I recently bought from Call It Spring.
Suede front, everything else stretches which is nice, since my feet are kind of fat now.. I love how point they make my toes look.

4.5 inch heel, no platform, size 10US for those curious.

I've worn 7-8 inch heels in the past, but none with this arch. And I don't think I can ever go back to anything less than a 4 inch arch now.
I definitely like them over leggings or under tight jeans, I love the look.

Please enjoy!

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Nice, I really like these!  The elastic top ensures a clean line regardless of the pants configuration.  Looking good - hope they are becoming as comfortable to wear as they look!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

Nice, I really like these!  The elastic top ensures a clean line regardless of the pants configuration.  Looking good - hope they are becoming as comfortable to wear as they look!

hahaha I can only definitely walk in there for 20-30 mins before it gets sore, but then again, I've never worn an arch this high and my weight too.

Hopefully in time, it will be much more longer.

2 hours ago, HellHeels said:

Hi everyone, my first post on here. I just made a welcome thread too for more info, but here are the booties I recently bought from Call It Spring.
Suede front, everything else stretches which is nice, since my feet are kind of fat now.. I love how point they make my toes look.

I've worn 7-8 inch heels in the past, but none with this arch. And I don't think I can ever go back to anything less than a 4 inch arch now.

Please enjoy!

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

These look great @HellHeels - even more so on you, with the rest of your outfit!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HellHeels said:

hahaha I can only definitely walk in there for 20-30 mins before it gets sore, but then again, I've never worn an arch this high and my weight too.

Heels and fashion are great weight lose motivators. 

• Like 3

On 12/18/2018 at 4:17 PM, bnchmrk said:

Picked these up the other day. Not usually into single sole boots but I like the gold accents and tassles on the zippers. They fit amazing and are about a 3.5" heels which is relatively shorter than I normally gravitate too.

20181216_192727-933x825.jpg

Very nicely styled!  I like those.

On 12/19/2018 at 11:34 AM, swedeheeler said:

Got my leather ankle boots, tried'em on and wow!!! I could walk a thousand mile in those full leather beauties :wub: soooo comfy and smooth for my feets :)

20181219_180637-2016x1134.jpg

20181219_180925-1134x2016.jpg

While not a huge fan of lace up boots, I like the general shape and heel on these.  Look like they'd be fun to wear!

Sock bootie video

On 12/18/2018 at 3:33 PM, HellHeels said:

Please enjoy!

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Well done. Perfect sock booties, the heel looks fantastic. Pointed toe makes the shape of the feet better, or sexier for lack of a better term. My higher heel booties are oval toe, round. Find a pointed toe really is striking to look upon. Such as my asos chelsea tan suede pointed toe for example. 

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.b96d4ce5dc5d549221694a1277899f31.jpg

Only problem i find with them is the toe box gets scuffed, discoloured difficult to impossible to clean. Yet tan goes very well with light coloured to medium wash blue denim  skinny jeans. Like you shown covered cigarette leg skinny jeans often make my bootie's look better then displaying the entire shaft. Only difference your sock like bootie is fitted to your ankle makes it look much better than the gap i show here. Usually i see woman roll up there skinny jeans so show off some  skin or wear very short cropped skinny jeans. My only problem i own and wear the trendy  staggered, distressed hem skinny jeans which is difficult to roll up. 

Definitely looked upon purchasing similar sock booties but never could have the nerve to pull the trigger. Sometimes lack of sizing was the con in wanting to purchase such great heels. 

Schutz Krysta Suede Mid-Calf Boots 

schutz-Black-Krysta-Point-Toe-Booties.jp

https://video.asos-media.com/products/ASOS/_media_/b9b/b9b2b344-218e-4692-961d-bcfb2ea2e91e.mp4

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Sock bootie video

Well done. Perfect sock booties, the heel looks fantastic. Pointed toe makes the shape of the feet better, or sexier for lack of a better term. My higher heel booties are oval toe, round. Find a pointed toe really is striking to look upon. Such as my asos chelsea tan suede pointed toe for example. 

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.b96d4ce5dc5d549221694a1277899f31.jpg

Only problem i find with them is the toe box gets scuffed, discoloured difficult to impossible to clean. Yet tan goes very well with light coloured to medium wash blue denim  skinny jeans. Like you shown covered cigarette leg skinny jeans often make my bootie's look better then displaying the entire shaft. Only difference your sock like bootie is fitted to your ankle makes it look much better than the gap i show here. Usually i see woman roll up there skinny jeans so show off some  skin or wear very short cropped skinny jeans. My only problem i own and wear the trendy  staggered, distressed hem skinny jeans which is difficult to roll up. 

Definitely looked upon purchasing similar sock booties but never could have the nerve to pull the trigger. Sometimes lack of sizing was the con in wanting to purchase such great heels. 

Schutz Krysta Suede Mid-Calf Boots 

schutz-Black-Krysta-Point-Toe-Booties.jp

https://video.asos-media.com/products/ASOS/_media_/b9b/b9b2b344-218e-4692-961d-bcfb2ea2e91e.mp4

haha Well if you are ever interested.

https://www.callitspring.com/us/en_US/women/footwear/boots/Frerrassa/p/11355068

(They got them in black too)

And yea they look nice when the jean is rolled up, but these ones don't have a high shaft, so I don't mind tucking them into the jeans.

Edited by HellHeels
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HellHeels said:

haha Well if you are ever interested.

https://www.callitspring.com/us/en_US/women/footwear/boots/Frerrassa/p/11355068

(They got them in black too)

And yea they look nice when the jean is rolled up, but these ones don't have a high shaft, so I don't mind tucking them into the jeans.

Your sure there genuine suede outer materials? The website descriptions seem to stare syntheti materials. Sometime descriptions state leather but often is faux leather synthetic suede. Picture you shown looks like real suede. 

56 minutes ago, MackyHeels said:

Your sure there genuine suede outer materials? The website descriptions seem to stare syntheti materials. Sometime descriptions state leather but often is faux leather synthetic suede. Picture you shown looks like real suede. 

Probably not genuine lol But it looks and feels nice.

11 hours ago, HellHeels said:

@MackyHeels

Tried to roll up the jean a bit, calves too big though haha :oops:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Nice try, Lol.... In my opinion long hem roll ups don't look as nice as smaller cuff hem jeans. You need to buy  shorter inseam skinny crop jeans, couple rolls and your shins are showing your done. 

Yet those particular boots you should leave the jeans tucked seeing the fit snug to your leg. Or wearing cigarette leg cut jeans wear them over top. Rolling your hem would bring them up to high on your leg or calves better to roll pant leg cuffs with shorter bootie shaft.

• Like 1

My recent purchase these  booties,  something less noteworthy  on this forum. 

Chelsea Rag & Bone Westin Boot more ankle length then actual boot.

Yes i know no substantial heel, (1.1/4 inches at best) feeling uneasy and depressed about the purchase. Only because  it has no distinct heel like the others shown below i wanted in same colour tan suede as i settled for the Westin boot instead.

rag-bone-westin-suede-ankle-boots.jpgW285F029P-960-D

Funny that these are woman booties yet could easily bought men's in similar style. Doubt i would get the pointed toe or heel metal shank with brand logo stamped. Guess it's style to make it more feminine, differentiate it from certain style male boots. Have similar style in female moto chelsea boot in black leather rarely or never wear it only because lack of high heel. 

in truth wanted to purchase these below instead. Makes me feel happier with some kind of heel. 

P00315482_d3.jpg

11526371nm_12_n_f.jpg11526371nm_12_n_e.jpg

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

My recent purchase these  booties,  something less noteworthy  on this forum. 

Chelsea Rag & Bone Westin Boot more ankle length then actual boot.

Yes i know no substantial heel, (1.1/4 inches at best) feeling uneasy and depressed about the purchase. Only because  it has no distinct heel like the others shown below i wanted in same colour tan suede as i settled for the Westin boot instead.

rag-bone-westin-suede-ankle-boots.jpgW285F029P-960-D

Funny that these are woman booties yet could easily bought men's in similar style. Doubt i would get the pointed toe or heel metal shank with brand logo stamped. Guess it's style to make it more feminine, differentiate it from certain style male boots. Have similar style in female moto chelsea boot in black leather rarely or never wear it only because lack of high heel. 

Nice boots!  It’s funny how designers for urban booties incorporate elements from cowboy boots to make them look more feminine, of all things.  The snip toe and metal heel cap are classy style elements of cowboy boots that men wear.  The heel cap was originally designed to protect the boots from excessive wear of spurs sitting on the heel counter.  Just goes to show that if men lose appreciation for nice things, they will lose them as fashion options.  

Edited by p1ng74

Further to mine above on 15 Dec, I see today that ASOS has discounted several of its items even further.   The Espresso wide-fit boots, for example (in real suede leather and of good quality) are only £15.00!   All sizes up to 10UK (Eu 44).   Well worth considering!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, redandwhite said:

Recent purchase from Zara, black leather platform boots

IMG_2311.JPG

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2316.JPG

IMG_2317.JPG

Very sharp boots there!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

1 hour ago, Pierre1961 said:

Has anyone already ordered some boots to "cowboybootsusa"? 

Seems the factory is in Mexico and all customizations are possible. 

Thanks 

Pierre 

That is Miguel Jones and a few here have boots from his factory:

• Thanks 1

On 12/27/2018 at 12:08 PM, AlexC94 said:

Just bought these monsters. They should be with me by years end.

Screenshot_20180621-191534_eBay.jpg

I get tempted to buy a pair too, but would rather have just black leather, instead of the patent leather

On 12/27/2018 at 6:10 PM, redandwhite said:

Recent purchase from Zara, black leather platform boots

IMG_2311.JPG

These look great especially with the rest of your outfit.enjoy!!

On 12/28/2018 at 12:29 PM, Puffer said:

Further to mine above on 15 Dec, I see today that ASOS has discounted several of its items even further.   The Espresso wide-fit boots, for example (in real suede leather and of good quality) are only £15.00!   All sizes up to 10UK (Eu 44).   Well worth considering!

Yeah saw them too on Friday and thought of you. Sounds like a good deal to me!!

6 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Has anyone already ordered some boots to "cowboybootsusa"? 

Seems the factory is in Mexico and all customizations are possible. 

Thanks 

Pierre 

Yes, Miguel Jones.   I have a pair of boots from MJ, made to measure, well-fitting and of good quality.   However, a few other members who have bought from MJ have reported some sizing difficulties, so careful measurement and instruction is obviously recommended, although MJ does seem to go the extra mile to satisfy his customers.

• Like 1