Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

3 hours ago, Pumped said:

I bought a couple "stealth" high heel boots last week, same brand, Sam Edelman, similar style. At first glance they look like a western boot.

Very nice boots indeed, if expensive.   Great heel and toe.   If I saw a woman wearing them, I would assume she had bought them in the men's department.   Ideal for male wearing anywhere.

11 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Very nice boots! 

Why don't you ask a cobbler to put something softer on the heel. Less noisy,so not so noticeable and more important,less slippery.

I do not have any issue with the noisy heel, in fact I like it!

• Like 1

Just bought a pair like these today. Not my usual go to style which is platform stilettos but I have been eyeing them for a couple of weeks. Simply love the bright red color and were not very much when you find a 40% off sale.

20181124_223125-500x617.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

Just bought a pair like these today. Not my usual go to style which is platform stilettos but I have been eyeing them for a couple of weeks. Simply love the bright red color and were not very much when you find a 40% off sale.

Wow, love them, where did you get those from mate?

4 hours ago, TKHeels said:

Bought these recently.  And the two pairs on the bottom I just bought tonight for a total of $30

DSC05765.thumb.JPG.92ab691a35709c001d40610442ef14ca.JPGDSC05772.thumb.JPG.c776e96245b4f7a9744b44febf92940f.JPGBlackBoot.thumb.jpg.47b35b2f425c4cb64da9ca62e246e2bd.jpgBordeauxBoot.thumb.jpg.225227e7d70828c8d644008214a77e75.jpg

Some cracking boots there mate, wouldn’t mind any of them to be honest 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TKHeels said:

Bought these recently.  And the two pairs on the bottom I just bought tonight for a total of $30

Brand and style??

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Pumped said:

Brand and style??

Brand on the quilted-look boots says Sophia & Lee.  Bought them on eBay new for about $10/pair, plus shipping.  I think the listing said something about being through ShoeDazzle.  And ShoeDazzle is also where I ordered those other two pairs, the black and bordeaux colored taller boots.  Should be here in about a week.

Just picked up a short stiletto heeled, 70mm ankle boot with a lace up front and side zip in black faux suede. They have a pointed toe which \i've not had before. They look ok and my Wife likes them on me so that's very important. My Wife has just ordered me a pair of Ralph Lauren black leather ankle boots, these have a 70mm heel with a tapered block sole and zips up both sides.. I will post some photos when I get a chance.

• Like 2

Addicted to the click

12 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Your lovely wife has great taste, I love my RL knee high stiletto boots, wish I could find another pair just like them....I have gone through about three sets of heel tips...

She certainly does and I'm hoping to wear them enough to have them retipped

• Like 1

Addicted to the click

On 11/24/2018 at 10:38 PM, bnchmrk said:

Got them at a store called Urban Planet.

www.urban-planet.com

I would not wear this skirt into the office, but I might have enough confidence now to walk around the hotel like this tomorrow morning.  I wonder what people would think, or if some wouldn’t even notice?  

589A1AF8-FFE5-4AE2-BA4B-A3DCD5FB36AB.thumb.jpeg.5a9a618f2777133b511f5b2ca1778342.jpeg

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

I would not wear this skirt into the office, but I might have enough confidence now to walk around the hotel like this tomorrow morning.  I wonder what people would think, or if some wouldn’t even notice?  

589A1AF8-FFE5-4AE2-BA4B-A3DCD5FB36AB.thumb.jpeg.5a9a618f2777133b511f5b2ca1778342.jpeg

Looking great. You are lucky to be so slender!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, HeeledSteve said:

Just picked up a short stiletto heeled, 70mm ankle boot with a lace up front and side zip in black faux suede. They have a pointed toe which \i've not had before. They look ok and my Wife likes them on me so that's very important. My Wife has just ordered me a pair of Ralph Lauren black leather ankle boots, these have a 70mm heel with a tapered block sole and zips up both sides.. I will post some photos when I get a chance.

1631655535_kitten2.thumb.JPG.f4695d5c2317ae93578bfce0b0ad656c.JPG107308349_kitten1.thumb.JPG.bab6aef4b0533e3a07e1141c2ca95f9b.JPG

A couple of photos of the new heels , I think they would look better with black jeans rather than demin so I think that's what I will pair with them.

Just now, HeeledSteve said:

1631655535_kitten2.thumb.JPG.f4695d5c2317ae93578bfce0b0ad656c.JPG107308349_kitten1.thumb.JPG.bab6aef4b0533e3a07e1141c2ca95f9b.JPG

A couple of photos of the new heels , I think they would look better with black jeans rather than demin so I think that's what I will pair with them.

Just to clarify these are the faux suede boots and not the Ralph Lauren, haven't got those yet.

• Like 2

Addicted to the click

I bought these a couple of months ago from ebay for $70 but just started wearing them with the cooler weather.  They are Sam Edelman "Rylan" from a couple of years ago.  Brand new.  The color is dark red but photos seem to drift to brown due to color balance issues.  They have a 21" shaft and 4" heel with a partial inside zipper.  They are a soft leather upper and shaft with a small slit in the back of the tops.  These fit fairly snug over the calves and a good fit in a size 10.5.  I usually get 10's in Sam Edelman but this style seems a bit snug so the half size up seems to be perfect. 

rylan-heel.JPG

rylan.JPG

• Like 8

3 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Yeah, I am sure envious.....You look great, head down the hotel bar for a drink, you will be the star of the show for sure buddy

Thanks!  The silhouette of the skirt contributes to the slender look, and it feels good to be able to wear something at my waist line.  I ignored what people say about aging and waist size and with just a little effort got back to where it was before I started college.  Skirts like this will help motivate me to maintain it that way, and I feel better and more energetic like this anyway.  

I might go out shopping later so I won't change into the skirt tonight, but I'm planning to give this a try for breakfast downstairs tomorrow morning.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blueparrot said:

I bought these a couple of months ago from ebay for $70 but just started wearing them with the cooler weather.  They are Sam Edelman "Rylan" from a couple of years ago.  Brand new.  The color is dark red but photos seem to drift to brown due to color balance issues.  They have a 21" shaft and 4" heel with a partial inside zipper.  They are a soft leather upper and shaft with a small slit in the back of the tops.  These fit fairly snug over the calves and a good fit in a size 10.5.  I usually get 10's in Sam Edelman but this style seems a bit snug so the half size up seems to be perfect. 

rylan-heel.JPG

rylan.JPG

Those are very nice boots indeed. Would love a pair myself. Alas I’d never find them in my size..

And I quite like the colour as they appear, balance issues or not. 

I have seen these in size 11, but not sure they made them in 12.  They also made this style in black and snakeskin.  I had the snakeskin ones a couple of years ago but my wife wouldn't let me wear them so I got rid of them.  Sam Edelman made this boot in a short version called Reyes.  I have that boot in 10.0 grey and it fits the same as these 10.5. 

15 hours ago, HeeledSteve said:

Just to clarify these are the faux suede boots and not the Ralph Lauren, haven't got those yet.

Nice looking boots there mate and i agree that black jeans may look better, lovely heels that actually look higher than they are, will give a very comfortable walk 

12 hours ago, blueparrot said:

rylan-heel.JPG

rylan.JPG

They’re lovely to be honest, personally I’d prefer a darker tan or black but otherwise right up my street, loving the boots and jeans combo too, exactly how i would wear them, and I’m lucky enough to only wear a uk size 5 or 6 so wouldn’t have a problem with fit

• Thanks 1