Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

On 7/1/2018 at 4:23 PM, pebblesf said:

You look great buddy, please make time for having fun in those boots...

thanks. And its not finished, i allreday have purchsed another pair (of boots)  from CQ boutique yesterday (yes, i love italian boots). this is a pair made on order, so i have to wait ....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Lovely wedge bootie!  This should be in the wedge thread too ;-) 

Can we see the back of the heel? how wide is it?  And I assume it had a zip?

Not stiletto narrow, and I can walk in the yard. Normal inside zip.

204B8F80-967D-4926-9749-F295CD564719.jpeg

20311E8F-A885-4A22-BF75-8F44521503D7.jpeg

• Like 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 3 weeks later...

i received a pair from cq boutique. black leather boots.

this boots were made on order, so i can choose the color of sole and interior lether . cool ! so i take all in black and red (and you can chosse the color of rivets too) :happy:

img_8528.jpg img_8527.jpg img_8529.jpg img_8531.jpg img_8532.jpg

So the quality is pefect, very good quality, i am so happy !

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 8

13 hours ago, yoyo said:

i received a pair from cq boutique. black leather boots.

this boots were made on order, so i can choose the color of sole and interior lether . cool ! so i take all in black and red (and you can chosse the color of rivets too) :happy:

img_8528.jpg img_8527.jpg img_8529.jpg img_8531.jpg img_8532.jpg

So the quality is pefect, very good quality, i am so happy !

They look great, and especially with those leather pants too... that certainly don't give anything away! 

• Like 2

I love the boots, i have pair from Karla Malthon that looks almost like it, except the heel looks a lot taller on my boots, it's about 6 inches high.  Can you tell me more about the leather pants? Those really look nice, I love leather!!!

this is not real leather, its a cheap pant from aliexpress. i have the same in black

https://aliexpress.com/item/SunnyYeah-2017-Autumn-Winter-PU-Leather-Pants-Women-Velvet-High-Waist-Slim-Elastic-Skinny-Pencil-Pants/32839987625.html

otherwise, i just receive today my ann creek darla boots... but more pics this week-end, i dont have time for now !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Got these new white boots off eBay. Made in Brazil, not sure on brand.

They're a size smaller and a touch snug but I'm managing. :D

15326026425297744632656873780795.jpg

Hard to see from this angle... but they look nice. That kind of 80's look. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I'm back. It's been a while but I got a new pair of boots today! I've wanted to own a pair of Luichiny shoes for a while and I finally got one. They're Real Lee knee high boots in ice gray, size 11. I got them at 50% off from TotallyWickedFootwear on eBay. They sell a lot of great looking shoes from various brands. For some reason though, the images on eBay make the boots look white, but they are in fact gray, like advertised.

494853884_luichinyRL.thumb.jpg.1bde50bca6cd0694b4f388139f378d6e.jpg

This is one of the eBay images, clearly looking white.

Luichiny!.thumb.JPG.7fda9ec672ead49e5bea91a08930966c.JPG18190657_LuichinyFront.thumb.jpg.395e0f29353c0dcff27a7d650ce8df6d.jpg1212885282_LuichinySide.thumb.jpg.8428be05a224b7c896e9a0ad3b2008fa.jpg888891481_LuichinyBack.thumb.jpg.8bf98c6d973f3509e5790142c10bfab4.jpg

These are my images. The boots are obviously gray, however they're lighter than in the last 3 images. The first one is the most representative. They have a 6 inch heel and 1 1/2 inch platform. They feature Luichiny's trademark heart stamp sole and rhinestone straps along the back. I also really like the combination of leather and suede. Finally, they're actually really comfortable. Overall, a worthwhile purchase.

Edited by Alphiks
Added size of shoes
  • Like 7

and there is some pics of my ann creek darla boots received last week !

img_8536.jpg img_8535.jpg img_8537.jpg img_8538.jpg

so, pics dont show, but its perfect under the jean !

22 hours ago, Alphiks said:

I got them at 50% off from TotallyWickedFootwear on eBay.

thanks for the tip  :happy:

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:03 PM, jeremy1986 said:

They look great, and especially with those leather pants too... that certainly don't give anything away! 

Those boots are amazing, so is the nice outfit and your long/lean figure...

On 8/3/2018 at 9:44 AM, Alphiks said:

Hi everyone, I'm back. It's been a while but I got a new pair of boots today! I've wanted to own a pair of Luichiny shoes for a while and I finally got one. They're Real Lee knee high boots in ice gray, size 11. I got them at 50% off from TotallyWickedFootwear on eBay. 

888891481_LuichinyBack.thumb.jpg.8bf98c6d973f3509e5790142c10bfab4.jpg

These are my images. The boots are obviously gray, however they're lighter than in the last 3 images. The first one is the most representative. They have a 6 inch heel and 1 1/2 inch platform. They feature Luichiny's trademark heart stamp sole and rhinestone straps along the back. I also really like the combination of leather and suede. Finally, they're actually really comfortable. Overall, a worthwhile purchase.

Great Looking Boots. I checked their Ebay store. Are they Leather or Synthetic. The store seems a bit ambiguous on this

• Like 1

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Great outfit, love the boots, and leather for sure....

Thanks!!!!   Prob one of my fav outfits and the boots are by far the ost comfortable heels I own !!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

CAT,

Whilst they are not new the boots I posted in the Leg Contest section, a Zigisoho kneeboot called "Amy" at 6"/15cm, is the first boot I have ever posted. It feels as good as it looks. I think that look would be great in the fall. Of course you know all about nice outfits around town. HinH

Here are my latest.  I bought these in a local thrift store for less than $20!  And as far as I can tell they have never been worn!The brand is Just Fab.  They are brown with a suede like look to them.  The heel is a chunky blade type.  It measure around 4 inches.  The are super comfortable and easy to walk in.  Can't wait for fall weather so I can give these a whirl.

20180829_133730 (480x640).jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Here are my latest.  I bought these in a local thrift store for less than $20!  And as far as I can tell they have never been worn!The brand is Just Fab.  They are brown with a suede like look to them.  The heel is a chunky blade type.  It measure around 4 inches.  The are super comfortable and easy to walk in.  Can't wait for fall weather so I can give these a whirl.

Now they are great looking boots, and at a great price

Well Done

• Like 1

Regards

James

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, Mr. X said:

These are absolutely stunning  - I love the style! I Look forward to seeing you out and about in them!

The JustFab brand has got a lot of styles that I like.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, redandwhite said:

Correct!! Surprisingly current styling from them

Yeah i thought that, there was me and a random woman both trying them at the same time, not sure she could believe her eyes lol, her mate did say they looked better on me than her though which i don’t think amused her very much 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, maninboots said:

Yeah i thought that, there was me and a random woman both trying them at the same time, not sure she could believe her eyes lol, her mate did say they looked better on me than her though which i don’t think amused her very much 

But I bet it amused you.  LOL

• Like 1

These are a fairly recent purchase of mine, western slouch boots from Next, 3 1/2” heels, no zip so a lot of fun to get on and off but very comfortable to wear, barely been off my feet since I’ve had them, and only £30 in the half price sale, how is a man meant to resist?image.thumb.jpg.d15fe75089b7b4a6c512954fdd41dd1d.jpg

image.jpg

11 minutes ago, Cali said:

But I bet it amused you.  LOL

Loved it Cali

• Like 6