Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Had some fun showing off the boots pictured a few posts above at the diner this morning. The waitress and a female patron asked me to show them off for them. I glady obliged. Both loved the look. The patron told me she was envious because at 6ft 4inches tall with size 13 feet she's extremely limited on what she can wear. 

• Like 1

Was out Saturday afternoon and evening shopping.   I know this will be a huge shock to you guys,,,,,,,,,, I’m not in a skirt and heels!!!!  Can you believe it!   I have a men’s black shirt, a silver sleeveless Wolford bodysuit, Lululemon leggings, black boot socks and Sorel Joan of Arctic wedge ankle boots.  All great compliments on my outfit and boots everywhere I went!!

6335E662-8682-4B3E-AC0D-00A7F04601A1.jpeg

C419C085-C52A-4C74-A1C7-02128E1700E2.jpeg

• Like 6

Where do you keep your keys, phone or wallet? No jacket? 

Only went out in the mall once with tight long sleeve Theory top, tight AG leggings and heel booties. As you i overheard few open mouth stares or comments intrigued or curious of who or what i'm all about. 

Nice approach with wedge booties and lululemon leggings.  Only problem i find wearing leggings is often i need to wear compression top to even out the silhouette of the body upper, lower to blend in better. You seem to get away wearing overshirt with leggings might try it myself.  Nice casual look.

• Sad 1

This trip, phone in my hand, cash Id cc in shirt pocket.  Keys are in vehicle.  I have been looking at phone wallets or a small bag.   Just haven’t found the right one yet 

thx

CAT,

Great look with the leggings and long top. That's a look, that I sport a lot these days. In the last year I must of bought over 60 pairs of leggings and jeggings, both ankle length and capri lengths. I also have some bermuda lengths too.  I especially like the floral and multi print styles but do have lots of bright and plain colors, even some neon colors too and fleece lined leggings for winter weather  I'm already starting to buy the capri leggings for the upcoming season, in floral prints.

I'm seeing more guys wearing leggings out and about, with work boots and sneakers and yes those ugly UGGS and flip flops.  Women start  fashion trends, but us fashion forward men are ready to jump on a fashion band wagon, too. My wife and I have matching leggings that we wore for Valentine's Day and will wear for St. Patrick's Day.

So guys don't be afraid to wear  leggings out. I do and get lots of compliments from the ladies.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 2

Bluejay

I totally agree with you.  I am in leggings almost every day or evening.  At home, shopping working out date night.   Never really posted many pics.  Pics I post are when I am dressed up out with GF and I pretty much always end up in a skirt and heels.  I will tell you I have close to 100 pairs of leggings, mostly all Lululemon. The problem is  my GF who teaches Pilates and two daughters are stocked with Lulu as well,,,,, I’m going broke just on that!!!!!!!

• Like 2

On 3/11/2018 at 11:00 PM, CAT said:

Was out Saturday afternoon and evening shopping.   I know this will be a huge shock to you guys,,,,,,,,,, I’m not in a skirt and heels!!!!  Can you believe it!   I have a men’s black shirt, a silver sleeveless Wolford bodysuit, Lululemon leggings, black boot socks and Sorel Joan of Arctic wedge ankle boots.  All great compliments on my outfit and boots everywhere I went!!

6335E662-8682-4B3E-AC0D-00A7F04601A1.jpeg

C419C085-C52A-4C74-A1C7-02128E1700E2.jpeg

Glad to see I'm not the only one who likes Sorel wedges :)

I wore mine all over Walt Disney World when friends came to visit, and did not have a single issue.

• Like 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

I have the same boots coming today, black and sea salt rain boots.   It’s expensive when I order a pair for me cause I need to order a size 7 for the GF too!! 

29ADBF2C-C8B1-47F0-81AF-B3442E0968C4.png

Edited by CAT
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CAT said:

Bluejay

I totally agree with you.  I am in leggings almost every day or evening.  At home, shopping working out date night.   Never really posted many pics.  Pics I post are when I am dressed up out with GF and I pretty much always end up in a skirt and heels.  I will tell you I have close to 100 pairs of leggings, mostly all Lululemon. The problem is  my GF who teaches Pilates and two daughters are stocked with Lulu as well,,,,, I’m going broke just on that!!!!!!!

Didn't know you wear leggings often as you described.  Hundred leggings is a lot i buy two new bottoms a week for years exclusively the exact  brand you described. Only workout in  leggings or crops at the gym or cycling to from the beach when temperatures are bit cooler. Some people i overhear believe  i have a legging fetish seeing the amount of new tights i wear to the gym.  Don't find is necessary to wear leggings out on the street as many woman do it accessorized in flat flip flops or Uggs. Find it lot more fashionable and stylish wearing skinny distressed jeans fitted like leggings yet find it more appealing. Maybe leggings on the street is too much to stomach when i see it for hours in the gym. Heard amusing comment made to me that to some people observing styles worn everyone is dressed in superhero outfit fighting crime at night but workout in the gym in the daytime. Years ago i remembered being one of handful of people wearing leggings in the gym, now it seems every woman has them on even some guys with loose shorts on top which i never do. 

15 hours ago, bluejay said:

CAT,

Great look with the leggings and long top. That's a look, that I sport a lot these days. In the last year I must of bought over 60 pairs of leggings and jeggings, both ankle length and capri lengths. I also have some bermuda lengths too.  I especially like the floral and multi print styles but do have lots of bright and plain colors, even some neon colors too and fleece lined leggings for winter weather  I'm already starting to buy the capri leggings for the upcoming season, in floral prints.

I'm seeing more guys wearing leggings out and about, with work boots and sneakers and yes those ugly UGGS and flip flops.  Women start  fashion trends, but us fashion forward men are ready to jump on a fashion band wagon, too. My wife and I have matching leggings that we wore for Valentine's Day and will wear for St. Patrick's Day.

So guys don't be afraid to wear  leggings out. I do and get lots of compliments from the ladies.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Bluejay i know the feeling wearing them leggings as you. Different colours added with tight tops can often lead to jealousy of what i'm wearing from the ladies overhearing such chatter about me.

Yet weird phenomenon often think about is guys like Cat, Bluejay and myself when asked to woman for any  type of survey. Are leggings on male acceptable large majority would disagree. Some comments i read woman would divorce their husbands if they were wearing such tight attire in public. Or laugh out loud saying, not my boyfriend or husband  seeing they may be overweight as most of the populus. 

Confused why woman can get away wearing them no matter their size or shape yet a male wears leggings he is looked upon as different? Quite a similar analogy can be made to male heeling as tight athletic clothing  or skimpy swimwear for tanning. Woman don't get judged wearing leggings but a man in them  it's considered long underwear.  Take a look at the link below about judgement. Bet if the woman on the talk show seen me would be judgemental even though they consider themselves open minded.

Your right Cat woman do compliment or show intrigue when i wear some leggings. Overhearing some private conversations among two woman about my outfits to the gym. They kept talking thinking i wouldn't hear them, or didn't understand of whom there talking about, seeing i entered end of there mid-discussion. They both agreed admitting to themselves my leggings are stylish and are extremely jealous. Yet on another hand find it very wrong, or troubling that i wear leggings for a man just like the females do. One of the woman finished the discussion by complimenting her friend that "HE" or (mackyheels)  looks like exact copy like you, less the long hair.  The other female nodded in agreement bemused saying, your right! 

Find it hypocritical the female above making such opinions about me acts friendly or untroubled whenever we chat. Yet i never expected or guessed she was so disgruntled or against me wearing leggings in same manner she does. Always thought seeing others from afar being critical of my gym attire laughing , mocking she wasn't joining them. That she stood silent uneffective to join in the juvenile antics  mocking me in fact i found her to be very unbiased, open minded and respectful towards me ignoring the jerks. Assuming she was very accepting of my gym attire finding nothing wrong with me or how i was dressed little did i know how wrong i was. Now i notice her eyes scanning whenever we chat judging my outfit and body, effectively not being totally accepting as i once thought through her stoic demeanour. Always thought she appeared tired or dreaded the workout only it was what she was blatantly observing standing in front of her as we chatted.

https://www.thesocial.ca/video

Take a listen to Melissa talking about the gym outfit at  minute 16:01 - 16:50.... 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, CAT said:

Bluejay

CAT,

A lot of my leggings are from HUE. I like that brand. My wife likes what your GF is into, LULaRue brand. She gets 2-3 pairs of new designs and colors weekly. She probably has over 200 pairs of leggings. I buy a lot of inexpensive brands from Walmart, SteinMart, Leggings Depot, and on Amazon, too, because I wear them a few times and then change styles or colors. I love wearing leggings, with knee boots, booties, pumps and sandals. I'm not afraid to wear colorful prints or flowered patterns, as I get lots of compliments from the ladies!

Do you ever wear matching leggings, with your GF, as I do with my wife? Tonight we went out wearing matching black shinny leggings with shamrock prints, for St. Patrick's Day.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SkirtDude said:

I bought some new booties yesterday. I will wait till the snow clears first. My first pair without a block heel :)

stripey.jpg

Love that look! 

4 hours ago, SkirtDude said:

I bought some new booties yesterday. I will wait till the snow clears first. My first pair without a block heel :)

stripey.jpg

Stunning boots @SkirtDude - would love to get a better view of them, maybe from the side? 
What brand and height are they? 

9 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Stunning boots @SkirtDude - would love to get a better view of them, maybe from the side? 
What brand and height are they? 

They were new to me, not sure of the name. They are about 4 inch heel I think. A little tricky to walk in as I find a block heel more comfortable. Almost bust my ankle in a dash for the loo this morning. I have to master walking in them, but a very fem look. Might tone it down for more denim pencils...

new_booties.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Barr : On page 139, CAT broke my heart with that SOREL look.  However, You have renewed my faith in man with those GORGEOUS knee high 

high heel stiletto boots.  Thank you.             spikesmike59a2ec6e6fc33_DSCF5261(1).thumb.JPG.d84c953bb3d80c34451dff68dd353b20.JPG

• Like 2