Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

large.569b058bcf7e4_FullSizeRender(20).jpg.2988ba82fc4b76cf82279546e55e2faf.jpg

1 hour ago, heelaphile said:

Calvin Klein Laneige

If it laces up and comes in smooth or patent leather, I must make it mine!!

IMG_20160318_123551.jpg

Looking better in these then mine. So tight fitting for me had to return them.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jeremy1986 said:

Really like these Aldo's of yours! Such a pity they are small!

I know, right?! I'm super bummed this pair doesn't fit well enough. I'm pretty sure my wife saw me pout when I tried them on, lol

• Haha 1

If anywone is looking for a fab new pair of boots - check out these lovely high heel wedge boots on sale from Public Desire

https://www.publicdesire.com/katia-long-boots-in-black-faux-suede

Size 8 UK is in stock - on sale for only 10 pounds!

I have the exact same pair, and love them to bits. So comfy and they look great too.

The heel is more of 3.5" - not sure how they go to what they wrote.

Attaching some images from the site and of my own. I love that the wedge is less of that usual chunky look and comes down to a more slender heel. 

Enjoy! 

large.20171121_100432.jpg.2ca04acd417f0231abf37fa9da45bbe4.jpglarge.20171121_100258.jpg.4e35a6a1760b75f2772135d04de3b70c.jpglarge.20171121_100206.jpg.224d68cbd81ce44881c833e17d0b2277.jpglarge.20171121_100403.jpg.f2c01cf2c41b1cf57427a6f4525e0ef5.jpg

ft1440_black_su1_2.jpg

ft1440_black_su5_2.jpg

ft1440_black_su4_2.jpg

Edited by jeremy1986

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:40 AM, Percent said:

Bought these recently and did some outings, they are really comfy! 11 cm heel, but i'm still longing for higher...

Kotnkov+obuv+znaky+Graceland+v+barv+ern+

Agreed with the others - they look great. and 11cm sounds like the perfect height! I have a pair of booties that look very similar in terms of the heel shape and the small platform - and they are so comfortable, I enjoy wearing them immensely! 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:43 PM, heelaphile said:

Calvin Klein Laneige

If it laces up and comes in smooth or patent leather, I must make it mine!!

IMG_20160318_123551.jpg

heelaphile, you look great buddy!  Loving those nice tight leggings and killer booties, the lugged soles mean business also!

I barely feel like I am wearing heels when I have these on. Not my usual style but I am ok with them. Still would have prefered to have these in a 6" heel and platform. But when you can get a pair of boots for nearly 70% off retail on final clearance.....why not.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

I barely feel like I am wearing heels when I have these on. Not my usual style but I am ok with them. Still would have prefered to have these in a 6" heel and platform. But when you can get a pair of boots for nearly 70% off retail on final clearance.....why not.

Totally agree :cheeky:

I have to say that I pass on a pair of grey heel high boots with at 4 inch heel yesterday.

It was at DSW and they were only $26 and I had a $10 coupon as well....

Then I thought, with over 45 pairs of high heels already, when would I get a chance to wear them. So put them back on the clearance shelf and continued shopping. 

18 hours ago, Cali said:

I have to say that I pass on a pair of grey heel high boots with at 4 inch heel yesterday.

It was at DSW and they were only $26 and I had a $10 coupon as well....

Then I thought, with over 45 pairs of high heels already, when would I get a chance to wear them. So put them back on the clearance shelf and continued shopping. 

Wow

im impressed

tell us again how you did that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Regards

James

1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

but just exactly why were you in dsw in the first place if you have too many pairs.

I like to shop for shoes (one of the reason I have so many). It's fun and I don't want to miss that special pair, aka, the fear of missing out - FOMO. So I had an hour to waste and a $10 card from DSW and I was close to a DSW.

2 hours ago, Sydheel said:

tell us again how you did that. 

It's a sum of many factors.

(1) I'm out of room. (Plus I am waiting for the FB Canti in black to go on sale, I have a discounted gift card I need to spend.)

(2) It's hard to wear all the shoes I already have. I wear a different pair to work every day and I can go 2 months without wearing the same pair twice.

(3) I'm getting ready to tear my house and build a new one, so I need to move (twice) very soon, less to move.

More reasons too.

might have a shoe addiction, but I don't have a shoe fetish.

• Like 1

What a lovely Valentines gift! Wonderful boots and made all the more special by the circumstances! You are a very lucky guy.  

(I've no idea why this post re-posted itself eight minutes later...?????) 

Edited by Shyheels

18 hours ago, Cali said:

I like to shop for shoes (one of the reason I have so many). It's fun and I don't want to miss that special pair, aka, the fear of missing out - FOMO. So I had an hour to waste and a $10 card from DSW and I was close to a DSW.

It's a sum of many factors.

(1) I'm out of room. (Plus I am waiting for the FB Canti in black to go on sale, I have a discounted gift card I need to spend.)

(2) It's hard to wear all the shoes I already have. I wear a different pair to work every day and I can go 2 months without wearing the same pair twice.

(3) I'm getting ready to tear my house and build a new one, so I need to move (twice) very soon, less to move.

More reasons too.

might have a shoe addiction, but I don't have a shoe fetish.

I have a boot addiction and a major boot fetish!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pebblesf said:

I have a boot addiction and a major boot fetish!

Me too, no trouble admiting I'm hooked and it's way more than just wearing them. I look at shoes second only to faces, so by definition I have a shoe fetish. I expect more here do than don't in my humble opinion, including the ladies. This is a great forum but be honest who would be here if it weren't for the love of high heels.

• Like 1