Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

It would certainly liven up the event. Any of the Olympic events in fact. Breathe new life into sport. Imagine the spectacle of a juiced-up super-heavyweight weightlifter doing 245kgs in the clean-and-jerk while wearing specially  strengthened five-inch stilettos - seeing him lurching forward, pie-eyed, with all that iron over his head and the judges scrambling to get out of their seats....   

It would bring back an entertainment factor in sport that's been missing for a while...

Murder, shmurder...manslaughter, tops. More like reckless endangerment charges for the organisers. It would be a nice break from the usual drug-cheating cases and the TV ratings boost would more than compensate for these minor legal issues.... 

Edited by Shyheels

They look great @Peter1 - exactly your style!

Considering to wear them out?

I am considering buying these  - on sale from asos - stiletto  thigh high boot, for £13.00

Doesn't say how high the heel is, but probably a 4"

any comments?

http://images.asos-media.com/products/truffle-collection-thigh-high-stiletto-boot/8169188-1-blackmicro?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

Edited by jeremy1986
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

I am considering buying these  - on sale from asos - stiletto  thigh high boot, for £13.00

any comments?

http://images.asos-media.com/products/truffle-collection-thigh-high-stiletto-boot/8169188-1-blackmicro?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

Bargain mate, how can you refuse them and they look gorgeous 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

any comments?

By all means, go for it! Thigh boots are awesome, especially with short skirts!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

3 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

any comments?

Thanks @jeremy1986 ! I’m not sure to be able wearing them out...

Great looking thigh high boots, at this price There is no hesitation !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter1 said:

Thanks @jeremy1986 ! I’m not sure to be able wearing them out...

Great looking thigh high boots, at this price There is no hesitation !!

2 hours ago, JeffB said:

By all means, go for it! Thigh boots are awesome, especially with short skirts!

2 hours ago, maninboots said:

Bargain mate, how can you refuse them and they look gorgeous 

Thanks guys. Really tempting!! 

My hesitation is that I generally don't wear skirts... and it would be such a pity (and practically speaking - not easy) to wear these under or even trousers that I usually wear ... 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Thanks guys. Really tempting!! 

My hesitation is that I generally don't wear skirts... and it would be such a pity (and practically speaking - not easy) to wear these under or even trousers that I usually wear ... 

Well, there’s always tight jeans. They’d work well with those boots too.

• Like 2

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

This is the "problem" (at least for me) with knee or thigh high. I can't wear skirts (not interested in) to work. And skinny jeans don't work for me. Also leggings and yoga pants just wouldn't cut the mustard at work. So I have two remaining choices: put the pants over the boots or wear shorts.

Jeremy -great price almost impossible to pass up.

• Like 2

On 1/21/2018 at 11:48 AM, Catherine said:

Platform boots I bought. Not sure of the brand, but they're made in canada. Real 70s platform boots are getting real hard to come by. 

IMG_1296.JPG

I have a similar pair that were my favorites but I need to throw them out because the cheap synthetic leather is cracking. I hope yours are made of better stuff.

Edited by alphax
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Cali said:

This is the "problem" (at least for me) with knee or thigh high. I can't wear skirts (not interested in) to work. And skinny jeans don't work for me. Also leggings and yoga pants just wouldn't cut the mustard at work. So I have two remaining choices: put the pants over the boots or wear shorts.

Same situation here Cali. I really like Knee High boots, and have generally worn them tucks in my trousers. Recently I have acquired a couple of pairs of skinnier (still far from the true meaning of "skinny"), and I could not get my boots into them, so was "forced" to wear them above. Might be doing it more often - I quite liked it. 

Today, I just saw another pair (see below)  - more like thigh high, rather than OTK  - which might be a better fit, if I need to wear them below my trousers - http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-kendra-point-over-the-knee-boots/prd/8602171?CTARef=Saved Items Image - also on sale, for £20, which is also a pretty good price, though I think I like the other one's OTK look and fell more than this one. 

image.png.188360833c6d130c7415b88752d7873e.png

Edited by jeremy1986
  • Like 3

I do a lot of cycling and thus have fairly slender, fit legs but I have no trouble with basic skinny jeans (I am to talking about spray-on or super skinny) and buy them from either Topman or Topshop and they work perfectly well with my OTK boots. I cannot imagine trying to stick them under bootcut jeans - that would be really difficult and uncomfortable. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

....that would be really difficult and uncomfortable. 

Yes - I hear. My current (only) pair of OTK is a very stretchy clingy  material, so its a rael problem to fit tucked beneath. its just a pity to hide them there :cheeky:

With both these current pairs I am considering, the material is (fauxe) suede, so will most probably fit tucked. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Peter, those boots and jeans look great buddy!  Powerful, masculine, this outfit could be worn anywhere, you will receive compliments for sure...

Thanks for this encouragement to wear them out :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Nobody would ever notice, or care. They look perfectly presentable. Nice boots.

2 hours ago, Cali said:

Walk around with those shoes, nobody is going to notice those as women's shoes. Nice simple boots, wear them with confidence.

Thanks a lot, hope that this nice comments help me to decide me getting out in them ! even if the heel is low and the style is something masculine, i'm sure that people who make a look on it will see that is women's shoes ^^

Edited by Peter1