Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

On 06/01/2018 at 12:52 AM, redandwhite said:

Apologies for not following the conversation, but I just had to show off my latest boots. Lk Bennett black leather with a zip up the back

Beautiful boots, what size are you in these?  I tried a size 10 and they were really snug. Very nice and well made boot!! 

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

2 hours ago, redandwhite said:

Snug on the foot but perfect on the leg. They're a European 41

Those of us who take a size 46  can only stand on the sidelines and marvel...

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1

On 07/01/2018 at 7:36 PM, subtle said:

Got these last month, Marc Fisher - Prana

Great boots, subtle - as your name goes, these too are very subtle, and probably easy to walk in with the block heel. but still very sexy!

On 07/01/2018 at 1:54 AM, blueparrot said:

Kenneth Cole knee high black leather with 3.9" block heels, 18" shaft.  Just purchased from Nordstrom Rack near Galleria.

These are fab - very classy, love the smooth seamless leather

On 06/01/2018 at 12:52 AM, redandwhite said:

These are stunning - along with your grey ones of the same model. I really really like these! or 'covet', as @Shyheels says :cheeky: 

Edited by Tech

Originally they were £495 and you can see why.  The smell of the leather,  the quality of the build,  the classic yet sexy styling! There's nothing I don't like about them.  They're so comfy and easy to wear for hours and walk quite a way in

• Like 4

Just now, redandwhite said:

Originally they were £495 and you can see why.  The smell of the leather,  the quality of the build,  the classic yet sexy styling! There's nothing I don't like about them.  They're so comfy and easy to wear for hours and walk quite a way in

The perfect boot!! (other than the price :cheeky: )

• Like 1

Just now, redandwhite said:

Given how nice they are and how much enjoyment and use you will get out if them, I don’t think it is that bad of a price. Money gets frittered away in all sorts of forgettable ways and the totals add up to far more than that. You’re a long time dead. It is far better to find other economies that don’t matter so much and then buy a nice pair of boots like that which you will enjoy and which will mean something to you.

• Like 3

Heelers : Purchasing several pair of Boots and Pumps at one time has its downfall. Do not remember if I have already posted these.

DSCF5308.JPG

DSCF5363.JPG

Edited by Tech
Not every image belongs on the internet!
  • Like 2

On 10/01/2018 at 1:42 PM, chrigi-ch said:

last week an nice package just arrived at my postbox,

the content was wven nicer :cheeky:

heel: 18cm

plateau: 3cm

shoezise: EU43

wow! Lets see them on?

Edited by Tech
  • Like 1

On 08/01/2018 at 6:16 PM, spikesmike said:

Heelers : Purchasing several pair of Boots and Pumps at one time has its downfall. Do not remember if I have already posted these.

Isn’t that the truth!!!! Looks great anyway!!!!

Those look like they belong in my collection!   What brand are they?

Edited by Tech

just got another unused pair of high heels converse , in black. I am so happy to finaly find the color i want after have 2 other pair :giggle: they are anne michelle nowell in size 11 

img_8426.jpgimg_8427.jpgimg_8430.jpg
img_8425.jpgimg_8428.jpg20180110.jpg

• Like 4

Lovin those converse heels Yoyo!  I have seen Nikes with similar styling, but everyone says they are "fakes".  I have also seen a fellow that has killer
Asics heels, which look amazing.  Sure wish I could find these somewhere, even though they may be "fakes".  

Now those are HOT!!! 

Edited by Tech
  • Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

My wife and I just picked up our new OTK (flat) boots - Asos Keep Up style. Mine are black, hers are 'chestnut'/tan.

Neither of us has owned OTK before, so its a new experience for the 2 of us. It's also my first pair of flat boots (in fact - flat pair of shoes at all!), so that too is new, though I have worn my wife's flats here and there occasionally. 

I must say that I like the sensation of having them wrap me up all the way above the knee - its got that very cosy feel to it. The material has a bit of stretch to it, and there is a draw-string on the top too. My wife couldn't wait till we got home, and put them on in the car (actually my pair - the black ones) and then to as we ran a few errands together. She said that she really enjoyed them, and I must agree - they looked great on her  - not too much of a statement - just a nice looking "go under the radar" boot. I had to wait till we got home to try them on myself :(

I had some trouble getting them on under my trousers... but once I pulled them up from inside, they stayed up and felt really good. The heel (about 1.25") has a bit of a hollow plastic noise as you walk, not the distinct sound of a high heel. Without the noise, they could definitely pass in public without any mention or attention at all. In fact, even my wife said without any prompting, that they could pass as "French mens shoes"!

See some photos below - I haven't taken any myself yet.

I will also be posting some additional comments and thoughts soon in my thread https://hhplace.org/topic/24422-jeremys-heel-stories-pictures-thoughts/ about discussions and events that took place around picking up the boots today. 

http://images.asos-media.com/products/asos-keep-up-wide-fit-flat-over-the-knee-boots/8344733-1-black?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

8012318-1-black?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constr

http://images.asos-media.com/products/asos-keep-up-flat-over-the-knee-boots/8012318-2?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

My wife's pair - 

http://images.asos-media.com/products/asos-keep-up-flat-over-the-knee-boots/8458619-1-chestnut?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

• Like 1

I have three pair of suede otk boots with flat/low heels and love them. They are indeed cosy and warm and perfect for when I am sitting home writing on a chilly afternoon. I don’t know what your jeans are like but you might find it worth your while to buy some skinny jeans so you wear your boots over your jeans. Those are nice looking boots. Be good to show them off!

• Like 1

Thanks @Shyheels! They are growing on me :cheeky: 

I just took them off, with the kids getting home now. Now me legs are little chilly! Was upset to see how easily the black suede picks up and shows dirt (like the damn dog hairs and other specks... )  - Will have to see about those.

Maybe I can get my wife to lend me her jeggings!! Probably wont be easy  :roll:

My kids are quite used to seeing me toiling away  at my desk in my (flat) suede otk boots - nobody thinks anything of it. I hate taking them off too, on a chilly day/evening. My wife has to remindme to take them off when it is time to make dinner - she points out that they are very nice boots and how will I feel if tomato sauce gets splashed on them? Valid point. 

Good luck borrowing your wfe’s jeggings!

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

My kids are quite used to seeing me toiling away in my (flat) suede otk boots - nobody thinks anything of it. I hate taking them off too, on a chilly day/evening. My wife has to remindme to take them off when it is time to make dinner - they are very nice boots and she is worried something will spill of them and then, as she says, how will you feel? Valid point. 

wow, that's great @Shyheels - that you can do that. I think this is my closest I have been to possibly wearing boots publically. I'm not going to push things, and will take it very slowly. 

btw, as promised here, just added a  loooong post to my own thread - https://hhplace.org/topic/24422-jeremys-heel-stories-pictures-thoughts

UPDATE  - I cant seem to add my long post with some pics. is there some kind of limitation? @Tech

Edited by jeremy1986

On 11/10/2017 at 1:18 PM, _Boot_lover_ said:

Here are some photos of my wife's new boots too. Hope you like them.

Hi @_Boot_lover_

Are you able to re-post these pics but keep the pics less than 512kb each?

Currently, just your 1 post is 18mb+ worth of images, as each of the 5 pics is almost 4mb each..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!