Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

On 07/12/2017 at 10:18 PM, bnchmrk said:

Found these online. Going to check tomorrow at their local retail store to see if they still have in them in stock. Keeping my fingers crossed.

@bnchmrk

great boots

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

Regards

James

Found these online. Going to check tomorrow at their local retail store to see if they still have in them in stock. Keeping my fingers crossed.

What brand/style are these? I say go buy them!

Edited by Tech

Well checked out the retail store. They had many styles but not this pair. Some similiar but without the platform and slightly lower heel. So I decided to pass. Did get a couple pairs of leggings to lounge in though that were half price and my wife lucked out on some apparell too. 

Went back to the website and they had 1 pair left in stock...lucky me! Ordered them today and got 40% off, so they were meant to be mine. Now to wait and see if they arrive before Christmas. 

Edited by Tech

On 27/11/2017 at 11:41 AM, CAT said:

Picked up Guess Decco black leather on Wednesday and wore them on Saturday to start holiday shopping

I’m so jealous there awesome and you show them very nicely I would love to be able to parade around in them babies 

Edited by Tech
  • Like 2

On 11/12/2017 at 1:14 PM, yoyo said:

OK, i have take time to make pics of chinese fake louboutin

pretty good quality, not so bad for chinese copy (from aliexpress.com)

Looking sharp Yoyo!  I too, would love to have the expensive boots, but fear I would ruin them quickly due to excessive wear!  Those boots look great, you can enjoy them without the worry/guilt of damage/wear....

Edited by Tech

yes !

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Advance-Booking-2015-fashion-ladies-knee-high-boots-Sexy-Leopard-high-heel-botas-black-and-Leopard/32404332496.html

so just one thing you can see on my pics, they are a 5mm plateform, smaller than the toe ! And size was maybe an half bigger. I just added a sole inside, and it's perfect!

Edited by yoyo

9 hours ago, yoyo said:

yes !

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Advance-Booking-2015-fashion-ladies-knee-high-boots-Sexy-Leopard-high-heel-botas-black-and-Leopard/32404332496.html

so just one thing you can see on my pics, they are a 5mm plateform, smaller than the toe ! And size was maybe an half bigger. I just added a sole inside, and it's perfect!

Thanks for the link yoyo - these are really superb looking boots. Still a little higher than my budget allows :cheeky:

Enjoy them! and continue posting pics of them so the rest of us can enjoy too!

On 18/12/2017 at 8:39 PM, Alphiks said:

These beauties arrived today! Fashion Thirsty OTK, bought off a 3rd party eBay seller because Fashion Thirsty themselves don't ship to Slovenia.

OMG, they are fantastic and look great on you!!!

Edited by Tech
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Nice boots Alphiks. Have fun with them.

I just purchased my last pair of boots for this year.

Nine West knee high suede boots. Pictures soon.

This site is going to make me a poor man very fast.

• Like 2

Bought from Maryland Square: Bellini "Sable" micro suede ankle boots with three inch, faux croc print wrapped heels. I paired them with a black dress and grey tights for an outing yesterday and it made for a great looking ensemble.

1-sable.jpg

2-sable.jpg

• Like 4

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the wife and I, 2 pairs of flat OTK boots - it'll be the first OTK for both us... so am interested in the look & feel.

ASOS KEEP UP

in Chestnut and Black - currently on sale for £22.50 and £18 respectively. 

chestnut: http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-keep-up-flat-over-the-knee-boots/prd/8458619 

black: http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-keep-up-flat-over-the-knee-boots/prd/8012318 

Will keep you posted!

8458619-1-chestnut.jpg

• Thanks 1