Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

1 hour ago, Prutske255 said:

I like the Jones boots !!!

I have more than 10 pairs Of Jones Boots .

I know how it is feels to wear those brand of boots .

Yeah, me too somehow ;)

You gotta show them, I demand it :biggrin:

How do you like the feeling? I like it very good :)

Edited by swedeheeler

Just ordered these, the Timberland Glancy 10". I have these in the ankle boot form and they have been great. I wear them exposed all the time and are comfortable for longer walks. These will be good when visiting colder friends.

3587577-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

• Like 3

(formerly known as "JimC")

On 17/10/2017 at 5:03 PM, swedeheeler said:

Here you go sire, as promised :)

Dang the shafts are stiff, can barely bend my knees :biggrin:

20171017_174326.jpg

20171017_174414.jpg

20171017_174525.jpg

20171017_174543.jpg

20171017_174612.jpg

Awesome boots, although not a big fan of cowboy boots, these boots actually look and should feel awesome. Soooo classy!!! 

Thanks pebblesf.

DSW was very crowded today at noon. Went right to the boot section and started to try on boots, I had one sales associate start looking for my size and bring me boots to try. I tried these in my normal size 10 but they were too tight. However, they had a size 11 (42.5) and they fit.

My jeans fit over they just find but those heels you can't hide. I thinking of getting up the courage to wear them with leggings to work. 

21 hours ago, Cali said:

So I have been looking for boots for sometime. Been looking and trying boots on for weeks. Went to DSW and found these...more later.

Impo Owney.JPG

Wow, @Cali - these boots are fabulous! They really look super on you. Lets see some more pics when you can ...

also the all important stats - brand, heel height etc :cheeky: 

btw, am sure you will look stunning, with leggings ate work. Go for it!

Edited by jeremy1986
  • Like 1

Hard to get a picture that shows the detail. Wore these to work with shorts. Had numerous women tell me they LOVE my boots. One woman wanted to a picture on her phone with both of us showing our boots. That never happened when I wore men's shoes.

IO02Hh.JPG

• Like 7

On 10/27/2017 at 12:30 AM, Cali said:

Hard to get a picture that shows the detail. Wore these to work with shorts. Had numerous women tell me they LOVE my boots. One woman wanted to a picture on her phone with both of us showing our boots. That never happened when I wore men's shoes.

IO02Hh.JPG

Wow Cali, what a nice pic and great story!  Can you tell us more about how you were able to wear boots and shorts at work?  Is there a casual dress code and is your manager ok with it?   Was it part of an event?  Or did you just decide to go ahead and wear them?  

Wish I could to that.  Wearing my jeans and boots in my avatar as I type this.

I have established the fact that I (medically) need to have a 3.75 to 4.25 rise between my toe bed and heel. I discovered that by accident (aka a different injury) where I HAD TO wear 4+ inch heels to allow my leg to heel. After living 11+ years in constant hip pain and having it disappear when I wore heels, I just did it. As a science professor, I explain it in five minutes on the first day of class and move on. Since I don't like pain, I decide to embrace the fact that I am going to wear high heels the rest of my life and have fun with it. Wearing boots like that and shorts is me having fun while messing with your mind. And when you wear open-toe sandals it's imperative that you keep you feet in good shape and your toes colored. So I have also establish the fact that I like nail polish, including my fingernails. I consider nail polish "changeable body art" and another way for me to express me. I strive to have the women envy my heels and nails.  And they do.  :cheeky:

But it's also is a curse, because, while many women may envy me, they are at the same time too closed minded to date me. It's okay for a guy to wear high heels, but not their boyfriends. A double standard I have to live with.

• Like 1

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:30 AM, Cali said:

IO02Hh.JPG

Stunning Cali - really love them!!!

On 28/10/2017 at 9:31 PM, Cali said:

I have established the fact that I (medically) need to have a 3.75 to 4.25 rise between my toe bed and heel. I discovered that by accident (aka a different injury) where I HAD TO wear 4+ inch heels to allow my leg to heel. After living 11+ years in constant hip pain and having it disappear when I wore heels, I just did it. As a science professor, I explain it in five minutes on the first day of class and move on. Since I don't like pain, I decide to embrace the fact that I am going to wear high heels the rest of my life and have fun with it. Wearing boots like that and shorts is me having fun while messing with your mind. And when you wear open-toe sandals it's imperative that you keep you feet in good shape and your toes colored. So I have also establish the fact that I like nail polish, including my fingernails. I consider nail polish "changeable body art" and another way for me to express me. I strive to have the women envy my heels and nails.  And they do.  :cheeky:

But it's also is a curse, because, while many women may envy me, they are at the same time too closed minded to date me. It's okay for a guy to wear high heels, but not their boyfriends. A double standard I have to live with.

Exactly the same in my case, although not for exactly the same reason. I get lower back pain when I wear flat shoes, but heels over about 3.5 inches are a miracle cure. I like to wear four inches or more just to be 'safe'...

Funnily enough on Friday evening I had really crippling pain in my hip (possibly sciatic? I don't know), and again the next morning when I woke up, but it then all-but went away when I was in heels. In the evening I changed into slippers and the pain came back. Fortunately it had resolved itself by yesterday but it was an interesting lesson.

I'm slowly pushing the boundaries of wearing heels with family/close friends around but don't want to hurry things as I can't blame them for being like most other people! I've occasionally worn stiletto boots for shopping but not locally! I have never ever had anyone comment on my heels - reassuring but at the same time a bit disappointing...

So far it's long trousers although I'd like to wear some strappy sandals with shorts! One day, perhaps.

I'm finding more and more that I take a while to adjust at the end of the day when I take my heels off. Perhaps one day I'll have to wear heels all the time. Not sure whether I relish the thought or worry about the consequences.

• Like 2

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

I wear them for visiting my mother and mother-in-law, and have worn my boots with concealed heels for visiting both sons and respective wife/girlfriend - also my wife's sister and family. I've had no comments but  I know they've been noticed, most recently when we had a 16-year-old nephew to stay, and he definitely saw them when I knelt down to get something out of a low cupboard. He caught my wife's eye and then looked away. (She told me this afterwards.)

My mother is in a nursing home so all the staff see me in heels - so far wedge boots, concealed heels and wedge sandals.

Those boots are hot, unfortunately, so my feet cook in them indoors. Maybe the next step (sorry) would be some closed-toe wedge mules to wear as slippers.

I have some men's shoes with 2 inch cuban heels I wear with a business suit anyway, so people are used to me in some sort of heel - I just need the progression to a higher one which will actually do something for my back pain. I know I can tell people about the back pain, and they can disbelieve it if they wish, and perhaps if that reason gets out it will spread quickly. No one's asked so far, and I don't want to be the one to raise it unless maybe I see someone gawping at my heels and therefore have the opportunity to explain them.

• Like 1

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

wow, good for you. I mean - not on the back pain and all ....  but on making slow progress with your closest ones.

My mother in law might actually accept my heeling... she could pretty much take anything I think. If I recall, my wife even mentioned to her once that she asked me to "stretch some heels for her once", and that just got an 'ok' of sorts. she's very laid back and accepting.

I don't think anyone else would accept though... 

Re the hot weather - I know what you mean. I love boots too - and wedge boots are one of my favourites... instead of mules (which I pretty much despise :)), what about wearing wedge courts? some of those are really lovely, classic and quite sexy too... 

• Like 1