Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

19 minutes ago, _Boot_lover_ said:

Yes, the new giaro hero model, with 20cm golden heel. They really are a challenge to wear, yesterday was my first time, after 3 hours i had to rest my feet, very very little walkable,  but what a rush while wearing them. :cheeky: 

Please post a video of you walking in them :)

pretty please :)

• Like 1

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

On 11/10/2017 at 1:18 PM, _Boot_lover_ said:

Here are some photos of my wife's new boots too. Hope you like them.

All of them are fantastic!!!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

On 12/10/2017 at 9:20 PM, swedeheeler said:

Really nice boots there bootlover :) thumbs up.

Got my new MJ boots today :) Took a pic as quickest. 5 inch stacked/cuban (?) heels

Totally awesome boots, show us more! 

Edited by Tech
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, _Boot_lover_ said:

Totally awesome boots, show us more! 

There'll be more pics in the short future, just have to create some free time to wrestle'em on again :biggrin:

14 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Killer cowboy boots for sure!

Yeap, thats one for true:)

On 12/10/2017 at 9:20 PM, swedeheeler said:

Really nice boots there bootlover :) thumbs up.

Got my new MJ boots today :) Took a pic as quickest. 5 inch stacked/cuban (?) heels

Wow, wow, wow!!!!! Awesome boots, looking forward to more pics of them.

Edited by Tech

On 10/10/2017 at 10:46 PM, _Boot_lover_ said:

Hi guys, not posting for a long while... But why not start with some photos of my new boots, a gift from my wife. I'm in love with them. Hope you like them.

Damn those are Hot!!! I thought about buying a pair but I bought Galana Style knee high boots instead :happy:

Edited by Tech
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, XtremeHeels said:

Damn those are Hot!!! I thought about buying a pair but I bought Galana Style knee high boots instead :happy:

Well, at least the galana ones are walkable, the ones i bought are a challenge to walk, i can walk just a few steps at a time, or else i need my wife to help me walking, what i don't mind at all... Hehehe

Edited by _Boot_lover_

1 hour ago, _Boot_lover_ said:

Well, at least the galana ones are walkable, the ones i bought are a challenge to walk, i can walk just a frente steps at a time, or else i need my wife to help me walking, what i don't mind at all... Hehehe

I totally understand what you are saying! I have some extremely high pairs of heels, some I have practiced a lot to walk in and others require assistance from my girlfriend!!! All in all it is a win win situation :happy:

I bought a pair of Nine West Fallon's in black, size 12.

My comments from my album:

The front is Nine West's flexible nubuck leather, the back is a stretchy synthetic with a flocked lining inside the shaft.  The outsides actually blend well together, and are not visibly different.

The gold tone zipper pulls were a surprise.  Usually Nine West keeps its hardware silver/chrome. 

I love the pointy toe which is a nice change from Nine West's usual almond toe.  The stiletto heel is stylish and a manageable 4 inches, albeit on my size 12 feet. I also liked the no-nonsense cut between the shoe upper and the shaft that wasn't just a straight line.

What I didn't like was the huge amount of slack around the very top of the shaft. 

The shafts fit nicely around my calves, but I find the extra space above them a curious design choice, s the soft material makes the slack sort of flop around,

It should be easy to take up the slack by hand-sewing a dart along the seam in the middle of the synthetic back

Sorry for the hairy legs :-P

large.20171002_151226.jpg.de99724e928ebaa8ddccbe9fee2e76c4.jpglarge.20171002_151201.jpg.3a04f49325b7f4cc1dade93b5cacbb4d.jpglarge.20171002_151133.jpg.0c48d6403c4349a256be0680be0f9942.jpglarge.20171002_151117.jpg.fc4f99718034f93a3b2788614a54e9c2.jpg

Edited by alphax
  • Like 7

Nice boots, don't mind the fur have plenty myself and I'm fine with it. Nine West always makes a few wide upper shafts to fit the ever growing population of over weight women. Tuck your plants in and they'll look fine. 

• Like 1

On 14/10/2017 at 2:59 AM, alphax said:

I bought a pair of Nine West Fallon's in black, size 12.

My comments from my album:

The front is Nine West's flexible nubuck leather, the back is a stretchy synthetic with a flocked lining inside the shaft.  The outsides actually blend well together, and are not visibly different.

The gold tone zipper pulls were a surprise.  Usually Nine West keeps its hardware silver/chrome. 

I love the pointy toe which is a nice change from Nine West's usual almond toe.  The stiletto heel is stylish and a manageable 4 inches, albeit on my size 12 feet. I also liked the no-nonsense cut between the shoe upper and the shaft that wasn't just a straight line.

What I didn't like was the huge amount of slack around the very top of the shaft. 

The shafts fit nicely around my calves, but I find the extra space above them a curious design choice, s the soft material makes the slack sort of flop around,

It should be easy to take up the slack by hand-sewing a dart along the seam in the middle of the synthetic back

Sorry for the hairy legs :-P

Thanks for the Nice comments. Your boots are lovely too. You should take some photos with some jeans to fill the upper part of the boots. They look very comfy to walk. On the ocasions i've tried to walk outdoors, that's the heel height i normally use, and for driving its much more easier. Show us more! 

Edited by Tech
  • Like 2

On 15/10/2017 at 1:19 AM, bnchmrk said:

The cold weather is coming....boot season is upon us. Have these on order.

Name of style of boots,price,and purchase location please.......thank you!

Edited by Tech

3 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

Found them on lollicouture.com. Sold out of size 11 but I believe available in 10 and below. 75% off. Got them for $18.99 usd. They have a lot of unconventional styles.

Sighted similar at aliexpress for a pair months ago, more expensive, mid $80 something

Have for long kept an eye on this style as I find it a little hitch hiking'ish and interesting. Can't wait to see them in action :)

Edited by swedeheeler

48 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

Sighted similar at aliexpress for a pair months ago, more expensive, mid $80 something

Have for long kept an eye on this style as I find it a little hitch hiking'ish and interesting. Can't wait to see them in action :)

Sort of a work boot look but I don't think they come with steel toes for safety.lol...will post images when they arrive.