Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I apologize that I don't have a picture to post at the moment, but I was too excited and had to tease a bit.

The one lady I know who sells mass quantities of items on eBay recently had put a pair of boots on there that I had been looking to purchase for quite some time.

To say I was ecstatic when she negotiated the price with me AND my wife agreed to them(I did have to sacrifice birthday and Christmas lol), but they're totally worth it...

The style is Melissa button back-zip in antique grey.

image.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

I apologize that I don't have a picture to post at the moment, but I was too excited and had to tease a bit.

The one lady I know who sells mass quantities of items on eBay recently had put a pair of boots on there that I had been looking to purchase for quite some time.

To say I was ecstatic when she negotiated the price with me AND my wife agreed to them(I did have to sacrifice birthday and Christmas lol), but they're totally worth it...

image.jpg

I love women's frye boots, can't wait to see pictures of yours!

On 02/10/2017 at 3:28 AM, KneeBooted said:

You're mean ... to tease us like this... :cheeky: 

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

On 10/10/2017 at 10:46 PM, _Boot_lover_ said:

Hi guys, not posting for a long while... But why not start with some photos of my new boots, a gift from my wife. I'm in love with them. Hope you like them.

Those are some awesome heels!!

Edited by Tech
  • Like 1

Hi guys, not posting for a long while... But why not start with some photos of my new boots, a gift from my wife. I'm in love with them. Hope you like them.

Not really my cuppa tea - but they are very impressive... and having received them from your wife is very special. 

Edited by Tech
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, _Boot_lover_ said:

Indeed jeremy1986, i bought more than 60 pairs of shoes/boots for her since we started dating 12 years ago, now She Said it was my Turn... Heheheh :happy:

WOW

Stunning 

Where did you order from

Are they custom made

Thanx

WOW, I love them! How long can you wear them? Training lessons needed, hehe...

Edited by Tech