Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Those boots look VERY masculine. The lug soles make it look that way, much more than the high heel makes it look feminine. Almost nobody will know they're women's shoes, and if they do, it's someone who knows shoes. Maybe one of us! Strike up a nice conversation!

You'll have no problems wearing them in public. Thanks for sharing your post.

Steve

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Steve63130 said:

Those boots look VERY masculine. The lug soles make it look that way, much more than the high heel makes it look feminine. Almost nobody will know they're women's shoes, and if they do, it's someone who knows shoes. Maybe one of us! Strike up a nice conversation!

You'll have no problems wearing them in public. Thanks for sharing your post.

Steve

Thanks for your nice comment @Steve63130!

I will try to do my best to beat this fear from the outing in public ! (Maybe at first with an other pair with less heel height)

1 hour ago, Cali said:

I would even go as far as suggest men will ask you where you got your boots. It happens a lot when I have boots on.

Thanks @Cali i hope that you say will be true :) 

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:56 PM, subtle said:

Got this pair of Anne Klein - globalist recently. Now to get up the courage to wear them out!

IMG_0019.JPG

Great combination!  I encourage you to muster the courage to wear them publicly, you will probably get compliments!

On 12/09/2017 at 9:04 PM, Shyheels said:

They would appear to live up to your user name - subtle. I cannot imagine any problem wearing them at all, even in the most conservative crowd. I doubt very much anyone would notice.

Agreed - - even I could get away with no issues in my neck of the woods.

Hell - - I'd wear them out!!

6 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

They look great @subtle.

I Agree with the others - pretty low key for anyone to notice anything odd :cheeky:

They are sunk into the carpet a bit, I'm more concerned about the noise. When I hear heel clicking I always notice.

• Like 1

If you don't like the click you have several choices.

(1) only walk on soft materials: lawns, carpet, plan your trip to avoid concrete/tile/wooden floors;

(2) walk softly, like the floors are covered by potato chips and you don't want to break any;

(3) learn to fly, flap your arms really fast...I've yet to master this myself;

(4) change out the heel;

(5) learn to embrace the power click.

When i bought my first pair of heels, Bare Traps, I was worried about the click. So I did 1, 2, and 4. But now that I wear 4 inch heels, I just embrace the click and become one with the click.  OWN IT.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:56 AM, subtle said:

They are sunk into the carpet a bit, I'm more concerned about the noise. When I hear heel clicking I always notice.

I hear ya subtle, and understand how you feel.  I'm not confident enough to "own the clicking" yet either.  I love my Frye booties, they are quiet.  My RL stiletto boots are quiet as well. 

17 hours ago, Michaela said:

These are my newest boots.

Eventho they are very high and not the easiest pair to walk on I really love to wear them

WP_20170618_14_28_12_Rich (2).jpg

I love those Michaela! Sometimes the difficulty doesn't matter if they're that good looking and empowering. Do you think you will get used to wearing them? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wambound37 said:

I love those Michaela! Sometimes the difficulty doesn't matter if they're that good looking and empowering. Do you think you will get used to wearing them? 

Yeah buddy, very powerful boots indeed....Displaying such power and booted confidence is worth a bit of discomfort for sure.  What size are they?  The one advantage of guys having larger feet is that handling higher heels is a bit easier than smaller sizes....Try some gel insoles to relieve any pain/discomfort....

Very cool!

6 hours ago, wambound37 said:

Thanks. Indeed they don't have to be practical since they are looking so great and sexy. I figure that I will probably not get 100% used to them, but after a few times out in them feel that I should get enough used to them so I can wear them out without too much struggle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crotchhiboots said:

How high is that heel? It looks like 7 inches.  What brand are they?

Heels are indeed 7 inch high. So they are no easy heels to walk on. Bought them from an aliexpress store, so I can't say any brand.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Michaela said:

Thanks. Indeed they don't have to be practical since they are looking so great and sexy. I figure that I will probably not get 100% used to them, but after a few times out in them feel that I should get enough used to them so I can wear them out without too much struggle.

I'm glad you think they're achievable. Do they fit very tightly? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michaela said:

With time I believe that they will be achievable. As you can se in the picture they aren't that tight around my calves, but my feet fits perfectly tight.

My apologies, I couldn't work out if you were wearing them in this picture or not!