Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

kayleighb_8aaaf308a35936a4c654ae2936070ehhboots your skinny jeans do match the asphalt so your sort of stealthy. Lol... 

Way to go pushing yourself out of your comfort zone often is growing experience. Before you know it going out the way you shown becomes normal even blase thinking of other ways to make a bolder fashion statement. 

Going for the same look only i'm considering different kind of boots tight fitted  along same type of skinny jean style.  Falling in love with similar block heel called woodstack

diddy.khaki-lyc_default_3.jpg

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 6

33 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Those are some great looking boots as well Macky!

LIke them as well spandex material covers the shaft giving a clean streamline appearance wearing them with ankle skinny jeans or something else. Only can ffind it in size 10 US and Australia 8 UK but the sizing table shows it almost 11US don't know what to believe.

10us  41euro  8uk  foot length  271 - 275mm which is perfect for me.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, hhboots said:

Took a trip out for a couple of hours yesterday in some new boots that I got for great price, and this is my first time doing it in skinny jeans.  This was for sure a bit nerve racking for me, usually I am a bit more stealthy about my heeling adventures, but for some reason I really wanted to push things further this time :) 

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Great jeans

lovely boots

well done !!

• Like 4

Regards

James

On 20/08/2017 at 2:54 AM, hhboots said:

pic4.jpg

Hi @hhboots

loved your look so thought i would share a similar look. 

Atmos & Here leather booties 10cm heel in contrast wood effect. Super skinny jeggings

having coffee near work. Great way to start the day

IMG_3034.JPG

• Like 7

Regards

James

2 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Hi @hhboots

loved your look so thought i would share a similar look. 

Atmos & Here leather booties 10cm heel in contrast wood effect. Super skinny jeggings

having coffee near work. Great way to start the day

IMG_3034.JPG

Looking Great James....

• Like 2

It is tough for me to take decent pics of my boots on my feet, so just took a few shots of the boots themselves....

I have always loved Frye boots, and am always looking for their higher heel cowgirl boots, but rarely can find them in my size (US11).  Found these booties and had to buy them...Not real fond of the bootie style in cowboy boots, but the shafts don't show under my levis anyway.  These boots look great, and are easy to walk in, the soles and heels are quiet also.  I have no problem displaying these heels for all to see. 

I found these leather stiletto style boots on "Poshmark", love the pointed toes, soft leather, and classic heels.  These boots are super easy to walk in as well, the heels don't show that much under my levis, and I love the way they look.  The soles and heels are quiet as well, love wearing them just wish they heels were an inch higher....

Don

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

• Like 2

On 8/20/2017 at 2:58 AM, jeremy1986 said:

Well done - these boots were MADE to be worn with skinny jeans - great look.

How did the outing go? 

Thanks, it was pretty uneventful while I went to a couple different stores.  I know that I got some double takes, grins, and one person sort of stared a bit as we passed and seemed to shake his head in disapproval a little in the process.  I am sure I probably did not look as confident as I would have liked, which likely would have helped, but the outing was worth it.  I am definitely going to repeat that look again soon. :) 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, hhboots said:

Thanks, it was pretty uneventful while I went to a couple different stores.  I know that I got some double takes, grins, and one person sort of stared a bit as we passed and seemed to shake his head in disapproval a little in the process.  I am sure I probably did not look as confident as I would have liked, which likely would have helped, but the outing was worth it.  I am definitely going to repeat that look again soon. :) 

Don't let that guy fool you buddy, his look of "disapproval" was actually that of envy.....I truly believe most guys are "intrigued" by heels, they just don't have the courage to wear them...Well done!

Hi fellow lovers of heels!

I just went to a shoe store called Chaussures Gaia, here in Trois-Rivières (Québec).

There was no one in store except the lady, who gave a courteous service.

It was the first time that I shopped for heels (for myself), trying them on while in store - isn't that we do when we buy 'normal' shoes? :cheeky:

I was wearing my Steve Madden booties, which makes it only a few times i've heeled out, and bought these boots :

20170831_110849.jpg

20170831_110903.jpg

Edited by heretic_666
Some typos and english mistakes + precisions
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, heretic_666 said:

trying them on while in store - isn't that we do when we buy 'normal' shoes?

I glad you had the opportunity to try on shoes in a shoe store. I like to try heels on before I buy, went shopping this week and almost bought some booties that lace up the back of the heel. 

BUT, my heels are my "normal" shoes.

• Haha 1

Not sure if I should call these shoes or boots?  Anyway, these will be my new heels for fall and winter public outings.  Clarks Tarah Victoria, size 12 (US).  Purchased through shoes.com at $65 with shipping included.  Heel in size 12 measures right at 3".  Very comfortable in initial walk around.  While they appear somewhat stiff, they flex nicely.  never been a big fan of oxford styles, but the ability to tie these makes it a much better fit which I believe I can wear more comfortably.  Very happy with these so far.

Image result for clarks tarah victoria

DSC01222.JPG

DSC01218.JPG

DSC01220.JPG

DSC01217.JPG

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Peter1 said:

Hi everybody,

i just receive my new pair of chunky boots from new look! Very comfy and silent with the rubber heel! More pics will follow until this weekend

image.jpg

They look fab!

Chunky is the right word for these, they go well with your trousers. 

And that's a great plus having them rubber and silent. Will you be wearing them out?

I too just LOVE new look's heels & boots!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Peter1 said:

Hi everybody,

i just receive my new pair of chunky boots from new look! Very comfy and silent with the rubber heel! More pics will follow until this weekend!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I believe they are called lug sole, nice. I just bought a pair of blue velvet boots with lug soles like these. I hope they fit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

They look fab!

Chunky is the right word for these, they go well with your trousers. 

And that's a great plus having them rubber and silent. Will you be wearing them out?

I too just LOVE new look's heels & boots!

Thank you @jeremy1986! Not for the moment for wearing them out, but I will try to do my best tu push myself a bit more!

i really like NL shoes too, not only for the price but also for the great look of them and quality for the price , and their large sizes for almost all the collection ! It's impressive because sometimes the UK9 is too large for my feet !

6 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Nice lugged soles

Thank you @pebblesf

2 hours ago, Cali said:

I believe they are called lug sole, nice. I just bought a pair of blue velvet boots with lug soles like these. I hope they fit.

Thank you @Cali don't hesitate to post pics of your new purchase :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter1 said:

Thank you @jeremy1986! Not for the moment for wearing them out, but I will try to do my best tu push myself a bit more!

i really like NL shoes too, not only for the price but also for the great look of them and quality for the price , and their large sizes for almost all the collection ! It's impressive because sometimes the UK9 is too large for my feet !

I know exactly what you mean! I often buy from then on sale, and the prices can be ridiculously cheap sometimes... picked a good few pairs for £5 or under £10. and as you say - they are generally good quality and the best part is the size - size 9 is often in stock and the so many wide fit options too...  sometimes a wide fit 8 is a perfect fit for me!! So I guess we are in the same boat!