Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

To all Highheelers

Well here I go again (6-24-2017) wearing Boots & Spurs. Some of you think we must hang up our boots in the summer.

OH hell NO. Today was my computer class ( see photo ). Then to McD's for quick lunch, and on to Meijers. All with new

Boots. Black leather knee high - lace up - 6 1/2" high heel w/ 1 3/4" platform. Easy to walk in.   spikesmike

DSCF5277 (4).JPG

DSCF5278.JPG

• Like 6

Beautiful boots and skirt - a very nice outfit! I just thought that it might be a challenge not to hit anyone else with those impressive spurs! But it certainly looks very good!!!

• Like 1

To: CAT--tomham--pebblesf--jeremy1986

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post and extending your complements. It is good to know there are

people who appreciate the higher qualities in life.     spikesmike

DSCF5279.JPG

• Like 3

20 hours ago, spikesmike said:

To all Highheelers

Well here I go again (6-24-2017) wearing Boots & Spurs. Some of you think we must hang up our boots in the summer.

OH hell NO. Today was my computer class ( see photo ). Then to McD's for quick lunch, and on to Meijers. All with new

Boots. Black leather knee high - lace up - 6 1/2" high heel w/ 1 3/4" platform. Easy to walk in.   spikesmike

DSCF5277 (4).JPG

DSCF5278.JPG

Looking fantastic Mike and those boots are amazing!!!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

1 hour ago, spikesmike said:

XTremeHeels: Glad you like them, I sure do. I was in my computer class.

This is Nona (instructor). The only photo I have of her.

DSCF5238 (1).JPG

That's awesome!!!   Going to school in heels!  Love it 

On 25/06/2017 at 8:24 AM, spikesmike said:

To all Highheelers

DSCF5277 (4).JPG

DSCF5278.JPG

Nice boots, look very comfortable! What brand are these beautiful shoes? Might grab a pair!! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

From Nordstrom Rack in Arlington, TX

Vince Camuto black leather OTK with 3.75" heels,

Camuto2.thumb.JPG.d526653506d6abdf463d13c7a6c578af.JPG

From Nordstrom Rack at Park Lane (across from North Park Mall), Dallas

Sam Edelman Taylan 19" Tan Suede Fringed boots with 3.75" heel,

edelman-taylan2.thumb.JPG.b124c8e11d9a9c0ba85879d79236ee39.JPG

From Dillard's Clearance Center at Irving, TX Mall

Gianni Bini Taupe Leather/Suede Knee Boots with 3.75" heel:

giannibini2.thumb.JPG.3aa137a0b536040560d22d7e57c3b8a6.JPG

There aren't a lot of boots to be found in the summer but when one does they can be had at a fraction of original cost. 

Edited by blueparrot
  • Like 7

17 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Stunning, @blueparrot - I like the last pair most - its a great color!

I like them the most too of the three.  I wore them today, even though it's hot (hey we have air conditioning anyway).  They had them in black but I have so many black boots and these were unique.  They are size 10 but no pain and I've had them on six hours so far including quite a bit of walking. 

• Like 1

Just picked up these all leather beauties from E-Bay for $32 after shipping. Very comfortable and easy all day 4.75" heels. Wore them to restaurant last evening.

They remind me a bit of the logo booties for HHPlace.

IMG_2377.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

• Like 8

I ordered a pair of purple wedges but found out later that they had sold out of my size. Already had budgeted for them so I decided to up my allowance and ordered these mules instead from shoefreaks. Not everyones taste I know but I love my platforms and especially mules. I like the "edgy" look. Hopefully should look good with my black skinny jeans.

illusion-651-b.jpg.cf.jpg

• Like 1

Aren't they called shoeties? 

Just being jealous for what I'm looking for. Very thrifty of your new purchase, 4 3/4 inch heel oh my looks perfect. Sizing and comfort of the heels working well I gather. Any idea of the brand  name? Thanks.

Edited by MackyHeels

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, redandwhite said:

Can any of our American friends identify the name of these Nine West beauties? Thanks 

IMG_5944.PNG

Sorry, I have no idea, never saw them before and Im a avid Nine West Follower.....

But WOWEE they are very nice. Id grab a pair in a heartbeat

• Like 3

Regards

James

I have a pair of brown boots just like the ones you just showed.  I don't remember the exact name but I will surely go home and look for the name.  They are the highest pair of boots from Nine West that I have ever had.  They are really nice.  

• Like 4