Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

My new made to measure Arollo Princess Long Overknees.  They fit like gloves, but if I were to order another pair, I would add 1 or 2 cm all around because I think the leather liner takes up space and reduces the effective measurements. I think I would also add 1 or 2 cm around the knees for movement slack

Getting in and out of these things was an adventure, possibly the least sexy fetish boot dressing scene ever :cheeky:  But they feel lovely on and sliding past each other.

DSCF7850.png

DSCF7847.png

DSCF7849.png

DSCF7848.png

Edited by alphax
  • Like 6

Hi all

I've never owned a pair of patent leather boots before so I jumped at the chance to get these when the size was available. They are now on the way!

They are Nine West Kellan wide stretch boots & I'm really excited to get them. I'm not too sure what outfit as yet but I believe dark leggings / jeggings or riding pants should be ok. My recent heeling experiences (mainly walks in the early morning in quieter places) have led me to prefer block heels rather than stilettos.

Will post pictures when I receive them!   

3729027-p-4x.png

• Like 5

I have a pair of those, and they are quite nice and fit well, per usual from Nine West.

Every Fall it seems, Nine West comes up with one boot model that is my "must have" and I have to grab one in my size 12 quickly before they're gone.

It's like they know their customers or something.  :cheeky:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bootedbloo said:

3729027-p-4x.png

Great looking boots.  Be sure to treat them with care as patent leather is very unforgiving when it comes to scuff marks.

Looking forward to the pictures.

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2017 at 9:27 PM, Cali said:

New yet not new boots.

Today I opened up a box I had forgotten about and was surprise what I found.

I got a pair of Madden Girl Krisis calf high boots in Cognac many years ago and it has become my go to boot (see below).  I liked them so much that I got them in black as well.

If you know women's fashion, shoes are designed for one season, once gone they rarely return.  So this spring I saw the last pair of these in size 10 on EBAY and got them. Inside the box was my third pair I ordered in the beginning of February, this pair was also in cognac.

IMG_0097b.JPG

I love those boots, but I can't find them in a size14. Do know if they make such size?

On 05/08/2017 at 10:48 AM, Stoney3057 said:

I love those boots, but I can't find them in a size14. Do know if they make such size?

Steve Maddens don't go above size 11 these days. They used to have the occasional size 12, but no more.

On 5/8/2017 at 10:48 AM, Stoney3057 said:

They Madden Girl Krisis, about 2 years ago.  I found the last new pair of size 10 on the internet in January and got them.

The Steve Madden family of shoes, Madden GirlSteven by Steve MaddenSteve Madden, and Freebird only go to size 11, sorry.

I had many men ask me were did I find these boots because they would like a pair and I have had several women also ask me about them for themselves.  I have 3 pairs.

10 hours ago, Cali said:

They're mine, Madden Girl Krisis boots. Great boots! They're one of my "go to boots".

And Yes I consider luck with Women's size 10 feet.

MG Krisis01.jpg

MG Krisis.jpg

I really like these boots! As I am a size 10, I may need to look for a pair for myself. I have a slightly similar looking pair of boots.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/crown-vintage-pilot-zip-boot/370069

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

I really like these boots! As I am a size 10, I may need to look for a pair for myself. I have a slightly similar looking pair of boots.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/crown-vintage-pilot-zip-boot/370069

I don't think there is a new pair of size 10 out there any more on the internet. They also come in black;

calf high, 4 inch heel.  Sometimes called a motorcycle boot.

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, BFGheels said:

Bought these just before sale finished. Got them at $113 from 205 Including shipping. 

Only slight concern is the squishyness of my toes... should be alright haha 

I hope you went a size large to reduce the "squishyness". :penitent:

Other than that, cute booties.

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

7 hours ago, joeshaw said:

Hi there.

I recently got a fantastic pair of Stiletto Ankle boots from a lady off e bay.

The Brand is Atmos and Me.

They are all leather upper, nice leather.

The seller was lovely...I sent her an honest question asking about the size etc...She was really helpful

They are fantastic. A great experience !

She sent me a message a few days after they arrived along the lines...

'I know you have them, i know they fit and I know you have worn them lots'

In actual fact, I was wearing them when I read the message !

I have asked a question in the Discussion for everyone forum, with a picture.

thanks.

js

If you don't mind me asking, what was the sellers username?