Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

2 hours ago, Pumped said:

Now to see what my wife thinks as she is not real fired up on heels for men, but as long as they look more "male" she has given in.

Nice looking boots and they look comfortable.  I hope your wife is happy with your selection. 

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

4 hours ago, Pumped said:

I just received an amazon order for a couple pairs of boots. Great style for the guy that wants something a bit on the "male" side of the shoe spectrum.

Very acceptable for male wear - but no use at all for men with 'normal' (larger) feet!

20 hours ago, Gudulitooo said:

Please don't notice my shirt getting out on the second picture!

Nah... Too busy looking at your boots. :cheeky:

Nice boots.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:40 PM, Gudulitooo said:

My most recently added wedge boots.

Very simple and effective. I like how they look on me.

Please don't notice my shirt getting out on the second picture!

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

These wedge boots look great on you! How high are they?
I LOVE wedges, and if they are on boots - even better :cheeky:
Are they silent steps, or do they click-clack? My wife has a pair of low wedges, probably have a hollow heel, as they make a click-clack as she steps...  Mine however are relatively silent...

Edited by jeremy1986

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 3:39 AM, Steve63130 said:

Everybody thinks he lives in a very conservative community. The truth is, however, that the demons are in your head and it's just an excuse. I know because I used to think that, too. Then I slowly climbed out of my shell and tested things, with block heeled boots covered by long jeans, with bootcut jeans, with other shoes that were more daring, with sandals that revealed my painted toenails, and so on. It's been a fun journey, but with baby steps all the way to keep my wife happy as she gained confidence that I was still the same guy she married, only happier. So take your baby steps, start small and safely. Go to big malls and places with lots of people who are too busy to notice. Don't go to dark alleys and unsafe neighborhoods alone; you will invite trouble. Read of the outings posted here so you gain confidence, and keep pushing the envelope! Good luck on your journey.

Steve

Steve, I hear what you are saying. Thanks for the encouragement. I will take it slow and easy...
I tend to be careful with my wife too -  she knows about my love of HH's, and puts up with it to a certain degree - half annoyed I think, but half amused too. But the last thing I would want to do is make her think that I am more fem than her :cheeky:  She wanted a husband, right?  Do you guys ever have those thoughts?

• Like 1

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:03 AM, Pumped said:

Here are a few pics of the Musse-Cloud. And yes, they are good for smaller feet. I am a sized 9 men's USA and like I said earlier, they are on the tight side, but I am betting they will stretch just a bit and fit the way I like.

musse-cloud1.jpg

musse-cloud4.jpg

These boots look great - could easily pass as men's cowboy boots - that is until you see they are ankle height :cheeky: 
Enjoy them!

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:01 PM, Peter1 said:

@pebblesf Thanks for your comment ! Yes but now I have the as many heels as flat men shoes and I don't wear heels out for the moment (afraid of public view and to cross people I know)

I know exactly what you mean... I now have 15+ pairs of heels (boots, sandals and pumps), whereas my daily men selection is about 5-6 too... 
I always feels I need to justify the heel buying, but I love it.. and I usually buy on sale too (Don't you just love those New Look sales!!!)
My issue now is finding space to store the heels ...

• Like 1

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:04 PM, pebblesf said:

The latest pair of thrift store boots are nine west.  The quality of leather is great, and they are easy to walk in as well...

We recently picked up a pair of flat leather boots for my wife at an outlet. They were a great price (for Nine West, that is), seem very good quality  and they fit her like a glove. I have tried them on too - they fit well, though I still prefer heels :cheeky: 

• Like 1

I wore the Musse-Cloud boots out to dinner with friends last evening. The missus reluctantly approves, but she does not get "it"

these,

musse-cloud1.jpg

musse-cloud2.jpg

I had gone out to lunch with the husband of the couple and had worn the "lower" heeled Coolway boots I mentioned earlier in this thread and he commented on the heel, but just shook his head and no more comments. He was with me when I stopped and home and changed for dinner and slipped on my Musse boots, and I was having second thoughts. Then I figured, the heck with it, and just own up to it and put them on and walked into the other room, showed him the boots and said "if you liked the the boots I wore at lunch you will go crazy over these!" He just looked at them, shook his head, and asked if I can really walk in them and that was the end of it.

When we got to the restaurant may wife noticed my boots and my buddy asked his wife if she saw my boots and she said, just a glance. We ended up over at their place for a cocktail afterwards and nothing was said until I put my boots back on and my buddy told his wife to take a look. I turned sideways, pulled my jeans up a bit and tipped my foot so she got a good look and she blurted out "holy crap!" We all had a laugh and left. 

• Like 5

On 16/3/2017 at 9:37 AM, jeremy1986 said:

These wedge boots look great on you! How high are they?
I LOVE wedges, and if they are on boots - even better :cheeky:
Are they silent steps, or do they click-clack? My wife has a pair of low wedges, probably have a hollow heel, as they make a click-clack as she steps...  Might however are relatively silent...

Thank you for the kind comments.

The heels are very wearable (3"), and they are completely silent and shock absorbing. The downside is that the somewhat elastomeric material of the heel will not keep its shape for years, compared to heels made of wooden materials, yet hollow and noisy, .

• Like 1

I would, but my wife keeps the brakes on me too. She didn't say anything, but I don't think she thought I would wear them out of the house. I got the "look" when she saw them at the restaurant.

• Like 1

Hey all, here's a terrible mirror shot of my new Jeffrey Campbell Lita spike ankle boots! I had to roll up my jeans too, as it's impossible to find a skinny pair in my size.

Size UK 11 ish, EU 44 from Zalando online. Unfortunately the box they came in is in bad shape, currently trying to get their support to knock a bit off. :fine:

litas.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, las said:

Hey all, here's a terrible mirror shot of my new Jeffrey Campbell Lita spike ankle boots! I had to roll up my jeans too, as it's impossible to find a skinny pair in my size.

Size UK 11 ish, EU 44 from Zalando online. Unfortunately the box they came in is in bad shape, currently trying to get their support to knock a bit off. :fine:

litas.png

Oooooh, I'm after a pair of spiked litas in my size! Being a UK7 is kinda helpful but finding the right pair on eBay is tricky.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, las said:

Hey all, here's a terrible mirror shot of my new Jeffrey Campbell Lita spike ankle boots! I

litas.png

These are not really my style, but they do make a bold statement and if that is your message then "Well said".

Will you take them out for a stroll in public?

If I were wearing those, I'd be concerned about doing damage to myself, furniture, or small furry animals I walked near. :penitent:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

These are not really my style, but they do make a bold statement and if that is your message then "Well said".

Will you take them out for a stroll in public?

If I were wearing those, I'd be concerned about doing damage to myself, furniture, or small furry animals I walked near. :penitent:

I can see some stray dogs that would get the message - - stay back.