Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

This is my first post of me actually wearing boots outside(really it's inside the car). 

Just bought these babies and they are so ridiculously comfortable. They're by Rubi Size 41 and true to size. Abs love em!! 

1488872425845-1257125696.jpg

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Bionicci said:

This is my first post of me actually wearing boots outside(really it's inside the car). 

Just bought these babies and they are so ridiculously comfortable. They're by Rubi Size 41 and true to size. Abs love em!! 

Cool boots and they do look comfortable!

Now you don't want to mess them up by getting out of the car. :penitent:

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:47 PM, jeremy1986 said:

Sadly, they are not for outside wear. We live in a very conservative community - I would never even consider it... though I dream of it sometimes :cheeky:

Everybody thinks he lives in a very conservative community. The truth is, however, that the demons are in your head and it's just an excuse. I know because I used to think that, too. Then I slowly climbed out of my shell and tested things, with block heeled boots covered by long jeans, with bootcut jeans, with other shoes that were more daring, with sandals that revealed my painted toenails, and so on. It's been a fun journey, but with baby steps all the way to keep my wife happy as she gained confidence that I was still the same guy she married, only happier. So take your baby steps, start small and safely. Go to big malls and places with lots of people who are too busy to notice. Don't go to dark alleys and unsafe neighborhoods alone; you will invite trouble. Read of the outings posted here so you gain confidence, and keep pushing the envelope! Good luck on your journey.

Steve

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Steve63130 said:

Everybody thinks he lives in a very conservative community. ------------

Steve

You know your in a conservative community when a Country Music Star comes out of the closet, and the locals have a CD shooting party.

2 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

My new Nine West Sabora boots.

<3

IMG_4616.JPG

IMG_4617.JPG

Great looking boots, KneeBooted. I have several pairs of Nine West boots,  too. I always wear them with leggings or skinny jeans tucked inside my boots, for all to see. Glad to see that you're also showing off your heeled boots. Way to go!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 3

Second pair I'm posting are by Novo Madison sadly they are size 9:-(, wish they were a 10 but really hard to find,  and yes! They are small. I tried to stretch them but synthetic material doesn't budge a bit, hopefully if I keep wearing them it'll somewhat stretch them . Tried them on with black leggings and a long dress. You can see the back/heel caves in

IMG_20170308_102609.jpg

IMG_20170308_102756.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Steve63130 said:

Everybody thinks he lives in a very conservative community. The truth is, however, that the demons are in your head and it's just an excuse. I know because I used to think that, too. Then I slowly climbed out of my shell and tested things, with block heeled boots covered by long jeans, with bootcut jeans, with other shoes that were more daring, with sandals that revealed my painted toenails, and so on. It's been a fun journey, but with baby steps all the way to keep my wife happy as she gained confidence that I was still the same guy she married, only happier. So take your baby steps, start small and safely. Go to big malls and places with lots of people who are too busy to notice. Don't go to dark alleys and unsafe neighborhoods alone; you will invite trouble. Read of the outings posted here so you gain confidence, and keep pushing the envelope! Good luck on your journey.

Steve

Well said!  My mother always told me:  "you are your own worst enemy"....She was right, wish I had listened....

8 hours ago, Bionicci said:

Second pair I'm posting are by Novo Madison sadly they are size 9:-(, wish they were a 10 but really hard to find,  and yes! They are small. I tried to stretch them but synthetic material doesn't budge a bit, hopefully if I keep wearing them it'll somewhat stretch them . Tried them on with black leggings and a long dress. You can see the back/heel caves in

IMG_20170308_102609.jpg

You might try the trick I used in this post for a pair of boots one size too small:  Wedge Tip

There great looking boots, I wish they had fit better.

Edited by Thighbootguy

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

15 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

My new Nine West Sabora boots.

<3

IMG_4616.JPG

IMG_4617.JPG

Great looking boots and nice outfit @KneeBooted. I never own Nine West shoes, but they looks like good quality product. The shape of the heel and toes is really nice. Will you wear this outfit out?

19 hours ago, Peter1 said:

Great looking boots and nice outfit @KneeBooted. I never own Nine West shoes, but they looks like good quality product. The shape of the heel and toes is really nice. Will you wear this outfit out?

I had bought my wife some boots from Nine West a couple of years ago, and loved the quality. Normally I wouldn't spend a lot of money on boots from eBay, but they were NIB, and I knew the quality would be good. I wore them out last night under jeans and they were surprisingly comfortable.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Take a look at this thread: Taking photos of your heels

Well, I have put pictures up before, but can't seem to do it now....Don't know if something on the site changed, or I am just not doing something correctly.  I have a few recent pictures uploaded somewhere on my profile, but can't seem to transfer them to any post/threads.  I will look for any online guidance posted here....

3 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Well, I have put pictures up before, but can't seem to do it now....Don't know if something on the site changed, or I am just not doing something correctly.  I have a few recent pictures uploaded somewhere on my profile, but can't seem to transfer them to any post/threads.  I will look for any online guidance posted here....

This post might help: Posting pictures

Hello everybody,

these are my new ankle boots...from New Look (like the 3 others pairs I previously ordered...). In fact I really like New look shoes because they provides cheap but not so bad quality pairs and they tends to size a bit larger than other brands in 9uk so I found them really comfy !

these ankle boots have a 4 inch heels, a bit too high for me normally but as it's block that's ok...this is the only drawback of new look shoes, the most part of their collection of shoes have really high heels!

I said that few weeks ago, but i think that i need to stop buying new pair, 4 ordered in 5 row months, and 2 in one month  !

regards,

Peter

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Peter1 said:

Hello everybody,

these are my new ankle boots...from New Look (like the 3 others pairs I previously ordered...). In fact I really like New look shoes because they provides cheap but not so bad quality pairs and they tends to size a bit larger than other brands in 9uk so I found them really comfy !

these ankle boots have a 4 inch heels, a bit too high for me normally but as it's block that's ok...this is the only drawback of new look shoes, the most part of their collection of shoes have really high heels!

I said that few weeks ago, but i think that i need to stop buying new pair, 4 ordered in 5 row months, and 2 in one month  !

regards,

Peter

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Peter- Don't feel too guilty, how could you possibly resist those booties!  Looking so fine with the jeans....Good for you!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Peter- Don't feel too guilty, how could you possibly resist those booties!  Looking so fine with the jeans....Good for you!

@pebblesf Thanks for your comment ! Yes but now I have the as many heels as flat men shoes and I don't wear heels out for the moment (afraid of public view and to cross people I know)

• Like 1

Nice booties, Peter1.  Something I would wear for sure!  I do wear boots like those out and about - but typically with longer jeans that cover the heel for the most part.  If you wish not to be easily noticed (as am I), try a pair of longer, more boot cut style jeans so the heels are not so conspicuous and give them a go outside.  You'll enjoy it!

Edited by RonC
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, RonC said:

Nice booties, Peter1.  Something I would wear for sure!  I do wear boots like those out and about - but typically with longer jeans that cover the heel for the most part.  If you wish not to be easily noticed (as am I), try a pair of longer, more boot cut style jeans so the heels are not so conspicuous and give them a go outside.  You'll enjoy it!

Thanks for your nice comment and your advice RonC!

i have a bootcut jeans (I already add some pictures of it with an other pair of ankle boots) that will surely cover a part of the heels but the fear is also present with that ^^

For the moment I wear my heels at home. Slowly but surely I start to be accustomed to see me wearing heels, which help me thinking that is a "normal thing"

Edited by Peter1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Peter1 said:

@pebblesf Thanks for your comment ! Yes but now I have the as many heels as flat men shoes and I don't wear heels out for the moment (afraid of public view and to cross people I know)

Get over it, you now are like everyone else, heels require A larger volume simply because they are different from pair to pair whilst you so called man shoes are all the same. 

• Like 1

I agree Peter1. I too only wear my heels inside or on the occassional road trip. But my heel collection has gone by 100 pairs. My mens collection may consist of 6 pairs including seasonal footwear. I would rather have my heel collection and could not think of parting with any of them. Enjoy your heels! By the way...great booties.

• Like 3

Looks like the upload worked.

Nice boots!  I just passed up a pair of Nine West at my favorite thrift store as they were just too small. :-?

I encourage you to show them off as they are too nice to hide.

• Like 1

I just received an amazon order for a couple pairs of boots. Great style for the guy that wants something a bit on the "male" side of the shoe spectrum. Here are links, later I will see if I can get a pic or two.

https://www.amazon.com/Musse-Cloud-Womens-Western-10-10-5/dp/B01L6S0J5A/ref=lp_14180302011_1_4?srs=14180302011&ie=UTF8&qid=1489426863&sr=8-4

https://www.amazon.com/Coolway-Womens-Brandy-Bootie-10-10-5/dp/B01I5TGXIA/ref=lp_9183602011_1_5?srs=9183602011&ie=UTF8&qid=1489426923&sr=8-5

I am wearing the Musse Cloud right now and although Amazon says 3 1/4" heel, from the rear of the boot it is a full 4" so they are taller than advertised. I have had them on for just a few minutes, and they fell fairly good, but they will need some break in. They are leather so I expect them to stretch a bit. Size is just a touch small, but with a thin sock they feel fine.

The Coolway I tried on, and they fit about the same, but again the heel is taller than advertised, about 2 3/4" at the rear of the boot. about mid point of the heel they come in at 2 1/4". Both are keepers.

Now to see what my wife thinks as she is not real fired up on heels for men, but as long as they look more "male" she has given in.

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 1