Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

On 1/15/2017 at 9:56 PM, Sydheel said:

Nice looking boots

are they leather or synthetic 

please let me know if they're true to size 

love them

They are very soft leather and fit me fine. I wear a size 11. Got a couple of nice looking boots when I wore them shopping at Macy's on Sunday.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluejay said:

They are very soft leather and fit me fine. I wear a size 11. Got a couple of nice looking boots when I wore them shopping at Macy's on Sunday.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thank you

Regards

James

I met my postman at his truck and he gave me a big box that contained two pair of boots!  Both pair were from shoeshow.com and were shipped for free.  They are both Chelsea Moreland "Gorgeous" OTK boots size 12 with a 4" block heel for about $30, one pair in gray and the other in red.  I'm going to have to really give some thought into how to wear the red pair as they are "attention getters".  I'll probably pair them with my new red leather short jacket.

GEDC1351.jpg  GEDC1354.jpg

GEDC1355.jpgGEDC1352.jpg

GEDC1353.jpg

The go with the taupe pair I purchased a few weeks ago.

GEDC1336.jpg

:wavey:

Edited by Thighbootguy
  • Like 5

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Nice boots, TBG!

You might want to go back and edit your post to correct the URL of the web site. It should be shoeshow.com.

I bought 6 new pairs of shoes from them a couple of weeks ago (for a total of $73!) but the only ones I kept were a pair of Drexlite "Shelby" shooties with a 3" tapered heel (pictured below). The selection online was good and the fit was ok on all six, but on the five I returned, either I just didn't like them as much on me as in the online illustration, or they weren't comfortable. I took them back to a retail store about 15 miles away yesterday and got a refund on the five pair which I returned, with no questions asked and no return fee or postage charge. I browsed in the retail store for a while but saw hardly anything in large sizes (11 or 12), so I left empty-footed.

Steve

Drexlite Shelby black.jpg

On 1/18/2017 at 0:15 PM, Thighbootguy said:

I'll probably pair them with my new red leather short jacket.

GEDC1357.jpg

I've many times noted that contrast attracts attention... well red has the same effect.  :penitent:

I've worn my black, taupe, and gray versions of these boots out and about several times and I'm absolutely comfortable with the look.  I'm still trying to get comfortable with that much red. I haven't decided where (or even if) to wear this this out and about.  

Addendum:  I decided to go red.

GEDC1359.jpg

Edited by Thighbootguy
  • Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

TBG, I like the red with the white, nice ensemble. I also have red boots but they are a much darker color of red and are riding boots with 2" big block heels. Don't be afraid to wear that ensemble out for a jaunt as JeffB puts it. I think you'll get positive attention!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

On 1/19/2017 at 7:40 PM, Steve63130 said:

Nice boots, TBG!

You might want to go back and edit your post to correct the URL of the web site. It should be shoeshow.com.

I bought 6 new pairs of shoes from them a couple of weeks ago (for a total of $73!) but the only ones I kept were a pair of Drexlite "Shelby" shooties with a 3" tapered heel (pictured below). The selection online was good and the fit was ok on all six, but on the five I returned, either I just didn't like them as much on me as in the online illustration, or they weren't comfortable. I took them back to a retail store about 15 miles away yesterday and got a refund on the five pair which I returned, with no questions asked and no return fee or postage charge. I browsed in the retail store for a while but saw hardly anything in large sizes (11 or 12), so I left empty-footed.

Steve

Drexlite Shelby black.jpg

I was just in a Shoe Show store shopping today.  The one I visit usually has a very good selection of size 12, and also typically has wide widths available, which I can wear in a size 11.  However, the selection today was weak - not sure why.  Very few 12s or 11 wides.  Hopefully it is just because of the seasonal switch.  It is a great place to shop with really low prices on most shoes - and the staff is not the least bit bothered by a guy shopping for heels.  I wore my Clark's angle boots with 3" block heels today, and walked the entire mall in them.  I have to admit that my feet were hurting a bit by the time I got back to the car.  I did stop at a K-Mart and a Famous Footwear as well.  Nothing larger than 11 at K Mart, though I did try on a few that I liked and would have bought if they had fit better.  

Well my newest pair of boots came in the post today.

I had found another pair of thicker, block heel boots that my wife really liked for me. They are Crown Vintage brand, style is called Pilot.

I managed to snag them off of DSW website. They were on sale for $49.94, then DSW had an additional 25% off that. In conjunction with a code I had, it made my total just over $30. I'd say not too bad of a deal!

Trying them on, I must say I like the fact they are a snug fit on my calf.

IMG_4603.JPG

IMG_4602.JPG

IMG_4599.JPG

IMG_4600.JPG

IMG_4601.JPG

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, spikesmike said:

To high heel lovers

These are the boots I ordered when I visited Spain In Sept. 2016. They are made by Pablo

of extreme high heels = Estesmode.

Love these boots.   spikesmike

DSCF5209.JPG

DSCF5179.JPG

Awesome pair of boots spikesmike!!!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

1 hour ago, spikesmike said:

To high heel lovers

These are the boots I ordered when I visited Spain In Sept. 2016. They are made by Pablo

of extreme high heels = Estesmode.

Love these boots.   spikesmike

DSCF5209.JPG

DSCF5179.JPG

Those boots are fabtanstic!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, redandwhite said:

Got these sexy Lk Bennett boots , £300 off!

IMG_3658.JPG

WOW great looking boots.  Even on sale they are still out of my price range but I'm glad you got them and I hope you really enjoy them.  Are they as comfortable as they are good looking?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

WOW great looking boots.  Even on sale they are still out of my price range but I'm glad you got them and I hope you really enjoy them.  Are they as comfortable as they are good looking?

Very comfortable, nice heel but not ridiculously high. They're a size euro 42

A pair of Clarks Carlitta Quinn Chelsea boots with 80mm heels. Bought via the Brantano website here in the UK for £30 in an a size 8 for £30 and arrived in two days. I'm pleased with both the boots and Brantano's speedy service

Heels (10).jpg

• Like 6

Addicted to the click

On 04/03/2010 at 1:10 PM, danielp6406 said:

Greetings all :-)

Just received my new boots ! (The heel is 4½" (115 mm) - No platform)

They are very nice and comfortable (Much nicer when I wear them :blinkbigeyes:)

I walked out of the store wearing them under my trousers (Got a few looks)

See pictures below wearing my boots with capri pants so you can see them.

Note that the shaft is tight so I won't be able to wear them over jeans...

JeffB :pulsingheart:

You were an inspiration to me: I finally bought a shoulder bag !

I'm so glad that I don't have to carry anything in my pockets anymore !

Happy heeling all !

post-14338-133522907347_thumb.jpg

post-14338-13352290735_thumb.jpg

Hi, they look nice! What brand are they

• Like 3

On 1/28/2017 at 5:05 PM, bambam said:

I know these aren't high heels, but I've wanted a narrow calf knee high riding boot for a long time now, just to wear either over tight pants, or under flares, and I found my BOOTS!!!

13cc64eb43de80cebd94e5f2aa5510ff.jpg

Cool boots! They look fantastic!

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On 2/2/2017 at 3:21 PM, yoyo said:

I just received my last purshase, boots from gianrico mori boots, in white. 16 cm off heels, size eu 44.

they are the same i have in black; i am so happy :happy:

img_8113.jpg  img_8114.jpg img_8110.jpg img_8111.jpg img_8116.jpg img_8112.jpg img_8115.jpg

Look great in white

• Like 1