Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

On 10/14/2016 at 0:08 AM, ANDROgenius said:

I am so in love with my new pair.....

You want to see them?

So let´s look, what´s inside the box?

box.jpg

For a long time I have been looking for a perfect pair of thigh boots. And now I have them :cheeky:

box2.jpg

These  are amazing boots. What makes me feel a little bit sad, is the fact, that these quality level is these days very hard to find. 100% ultra soft leather & leather sole. Yes there are some great brands out there - but I you don´t want to spend 1000+ USD/Euros, you have to search/hunt... This kind of quality makes the fun when wearing them. I think they will be a great conversation starter when going out :cheeky: 

thigh.jpg

Geez those are awesome boots Andro, nice find!  Very lucky to find those for sure!  Good one.

• Like 3

On 10/5/2016 at 3:16 PM, KneeBooted said:

So, I wasn't quite sure where to post this since it's not really a new purchase, but rather than start a new boots thread, I figured here might be appropriate.

So first a quick little back story. This past weekend I had received an email about Old Navy having a $12 jeans sale on mid-rise super skinny jeans for women. Now I only wear women's pants anymore as my wife thinks they make my butt look amazing. So I mentioned to her about going and looking, to which she decided she needed a new pair and thought I may look good in skinny jeans.

Now part of me wanted a pair because I wanted to try and make a decent looking outfit using the riding boots I have. Those pictures I will post another time. Needless to say, we found a pair that was a color I liked, fit me well, and the correct length on inseam so as not to bunch up.

Today, on my drive home from work, I recalled I have some black suede-like thigh highs that an ex bought for me years ago. I had never worn them because I didn't own any skinny jeans and refused to wear them under pants because they look so good.

So I get home, put on the new jeans and the 'old' boots. Would appreciate feedback, and this would be a good contender for an outfit whenever there is a meetup in Cincinanti once it gets cold enough.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice Boots Kneebooted!  really like those!  wow..

On 10/8/2016 at 11:39 PM, CAT said:

Boot season is my favorite. Started out a little on the conservative side with new Steve Madden boots.  Perfect for shopping earlier in the evening and then stopping at a few places in the city.  Perfect weather to be out in boots and a skirt.  Several compliments tonight 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Freakin Awesome boots Cat, wow! I am agreeing with you, love boot season, and this year loads of OTK books but not all with nice heels though. Good find!

• Like 4

Well it is looking good for all us guys getting some fantastic boots, I too have purchased a couple of new pairs as well.  The first pair is from Nordstroms, "Linea Paolo - Kody" tall boot. Got about 10 days ago, wore them for a couple of days in Vancouver, very comfy and easy to walk in. Since it rained loads I did not want ruin them on there first few days of street heeling. 3.5" heel and a shaft that goes over jeans as well.  Do love em!

Linea Poalo Boots.png

• Like 7

On 10/6/2016 at 0:42 PM, Thighbootguy said:

My favorite postman just arrived with a package from China containing a new pair of blue fabric OTK boots with 3 3/4" block heels.  These are the same as the boots I posted about back in September.  I liked the black pair so much I ordered the blue pair from the same vendor.  Unfortunately these are the only two colors available (I ask the vendor).  I'll be wearing them to a doctor's office this afternoon (flu like symptoms) and to a jam this evening (if the flue like symptoms don't get any worse).

GEDC0985.jpg

They were OTK on the Chinese model. :penitent:

GEDC0986.jpgGEDC0987.jpg

New boots for $28 including shipping.

Nice job TBG, pretty inexpensive too, how is the quality on those?  Good for you for keeping up OTK boots!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mtnsofheels said:

Well it is looking good for all us guys getting some fantastic boots, I too have purchased a couple of new pairs as well.  The first pair is from Nordstroms, "Linea Paolo - Kody" tall boot. Got about 10 days ago, wore them for a couple of days in Vancouver, very comfy and easy to walk in. Since it rained loads I did not want ruin them on there first few days of street heeling. 3.5" heel and a shaft that goes over jeans as well.  Do love em!

Linea Poalo Boots.png

They are a sensational looking boot 

• Like 1

Regards

James

8 hours ago, mtnsofheels said:

Nice job TBG, pretty inexpensive too, how is the quality on those?  Good for you for keeping up OTK boots!

The quality is quite good for the money.  I don't expect them to last for years but I should get a couple of seasons out of them.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I posted my new boots etc in the wrong thead. Most of you probably saw them. A few pics for those who haven't.

Pair 1: Orchard ankle boots from Marktplaats (dutch local ebay)

Pair 2: Dr. Martens Persephone boots from the official Dr. Martens store

IMG_8356.JPG

IMG_8355.JPG

IMG_8361.JPG

IMG_8365.JPG

Edited by gj
added text
  • Like 3

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

discovered shoepie website past weeks, wanted to buy pair :

0111.jpg 0211.jpg 0311.jpg 0411.jpg

just received, 2 rivets gone, an for my size eu45, i buy size us12, and that was 2 cm too long (and its too large) so i am not very happy with that. the only good point are 14 cm heels...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, yoyo said:

discovered shoepie website past weeks, wanted to buy pair :

0111.jpg 0211.jpg 0311.jpg 0411.jpg

just received, 2 rivets gone, an for my size eu45, i buy size us12, and that was 2 cm too long (and its too large) so i am not very happy with that. the only good point are 14 cm heels...

If you are saying that boots sold as size US12 (men's?) are in fact 2cm longer than a normal Eu45, the seller's measurements or labelling are very wrong.   USM12 = UK11.5 = Eu46 would be a usual conversion; a boot 2cm longer must be Eu48 at least!    And of course a US12 women's should be about UK10 or Eu44 at most, so even shorter. 

On 28-10-2016 at 8:08 PM, Peter1 said:

New purchase in one week!! As I really like New Look style and size, I ordered this boots. Pictures will follow as I will receive them!

http://m.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-boots/tan-leather-look-metal-trim-knee-high-boots-_384602618?pProduct=384602601

@Puffer cool boots. I'm looking for a similar pair. I'm keen on learning your experience with these.

• Like 1

On 22-9-2016 at 1:25 AM, Rockpup said:

Sky Scrapers UK, Valentina round toe with a 4.5" heel, eyelet lacing all the way up :)

Looks like a 4.5" in UK8 is just over 5".

Wow @Rockpup cool boots. You must not be in a hurry when putting these on. How much time does it take to put these on?

On 9-10-2016 at 2:53 PM, XtremeHeels said:

Well, I just got these this week!!! I have been debating on whether or not to buy a pair of Ballet Boots but the curiosity of what they would be like to wear finally got the best of me!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, respect @XtremeHeels. Can how does it feel to wear these?

I didn't just buy them but the first time wearing my Luichiny Super Rich Black Thigh High Boots. Super comfy.  Walked literally miles last night as ther was no parking close to where I was going.  Out in my outfit from 7 until 2 am !!!   I lost track of all the comments and compliments. All were positive.  "Awesome outfit " Killer F,,,in legs" "you look SMOKIN HOT" "come on with us to the bar".  The girls in the pic made my night. Chased me down to get pics and hang with them!!

What  a fantastic night. Best ever!!!

More pics in my album LEATHERED UP !!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

Smoking hot outfit! :clap:

Consider a white top to break up all the black.  The last photo reminds us that there is strength in numbers. :penitent: 

Looks like you had (or should have had) a great time.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

2 hours ago, CAT said:

image.jpeg

20 minutes ago, CAT said:

It felt like an all black night last night!

Understand.  Been there done that (and was asked if I was a biker :penitent:).  Where there any other black inspired ghouls, ghosties and goblins (not that you fall into any of those categories) out and about last night?

By the way, love the fishnet gloves.  I bought a solid knit pair, that are past my elbow in length, that I can wear while playing guitar.

Edited by Thighbootguy
thought the gloves were worth comment
  • Like 2

There were not a lot of people dressed up on the steet as usual on the Saturday before Halloween    Although there were a lot of Chicago Cubs costumes on the street!!!   

Edited by CAT

Any comments you would like to share with the group of ladies in the pic said, or amongst themselves about your outfit. 

Can't understand why you don't get bad comments or reactions. Suppose if your surrounded with more mature attitudes comments get better. 

Just wearing my tight ink wash jeans  rag & bone had few couples Friday night notice and began to laugh. She was wearing some printed ugly heel stilleto booties and black skinny cheap jeans.

Almost wanted to stare back yah, lady look at what your wearing. But I did stare at her shoes later ignoring her. Think she got the message becoming self concious and stopped laughing second or third go around. 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bnchmrk said:

Just got these yesterday. This is better picture of my fringed boots from lollicouture. Another deal that I found for 50% off. Paid more for shipping than the boots I think.

20161102_125211.jpg

bnchmrk I have to admit you have a very good eye for nice heels :)

• Like 1

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut