Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Did little shopping this weekend decided to wear my new Rag & bone harrow booties. Went downtown this time to exchange a pair of jeggings to a smaller size in a exclusive women's store. Again the girl helping me thought it was for someone else this time i corrected her it was for me. She apologized and asked if i wanted to try them on. 

Did it when she asked how they feel going down from 26 25 I couldn't feel or see the difference. As I walked out in the store mirrors while few woman watched. Only seen the sales girl reaction to me in these painted on jeggings lifting my shirt up. Her reaction subtle but taken aback at how tight they looked. Doubt she was impressed or liked it, but put on a friendly demeanour after cashing out. 

Didn't receive any stares because of my heel booties it was a bit odd for me always expecting  dirty looks. Felt i was so confident enough to wear some stiletto pumps but since i didn't have any these booties were good enough. Only after browsing buying Theory knit sweater at another store i did notice a female walking into my aisle  checking out my tight crop jeans and booties. 

Overall didn't see any woman walking around in heel stilettos around the streets or stores. Counted only two females and one booties similar to mine. Almost all woman i observed wear sneakers or flat chelsea ankle boots.

The pictures don't show how well the almost 4 inch heel represents itself. Don't know the angle of the photos makes my outfit appear crap, Do feel I look a little better then photos show. Maybe it's just me and the outfit is a bit unpolished. Could be the leather jacket isn't snug enough to get a more streamline appearance. 

Do believe you need to go all out when dressed in skinny jeans end heels. If the upper torso looks to loose really throws the appearance way off.

That is why I dress with tight fitting tops in the gym to match up my crop leggings I wear. Gives a better overall athletic appearance. While wearing a loose shirt something looks off. 

Overall at the time I felt really comfortable wearing what I did. The extra height in the heels gave me even smug confidence. As I shopped I noticed the Asian female across the blouse racks adjoining my aisle staring at me. Once she turned the corner looking over my lower body without any sort of negative reaction. Was really refreshing not hearing a smirking grunt or giggle or dirty stares. 

Wanted to extend my shopping experience at a mall nearby. Thought not to push sooner or later someone would make a judgemental reaction seeing me. 

Before my shopping I needed to find a restroom from my drive downtown. Parked my car near a lot and walked to a corner McDonalds which I didn't yet change out of my white designer sneakers. When I walked quickly to the restaurant noticed old Asian lady laughing soon as I passed her. Seen a  young couple talking the female eyes were observing me to and from my car. As I made my way into McDees opened the door for a three teen girls also needed to use the restroom. Surprising no real reaction from the girls like giggling etc... Although did overhear some sort of comments about me from one unaware I was following them to the restroom upstairs. Notice after leaving one sitting at a table waiting for her friends stared upon me closely and seriously. Shows me sometimes it's not the bootie heels gets attention but my legs wrapped in denim tightly. 

Do feel the need to get my feet in some 4" pump stilleto and black opaque pantyhose  or stockings in a fitted tunic and do some more serious shopping finding some gems  woman overlooked. Find shopping can be enjoyable if the environment is non judgemental.

Do feel going out of town malls feels awkward because of families feeling safe in the surrounding giggling noticing my feminine  style over-reacting pointing fingers etc... Unlike downtown most people not familiar to shops or street traffic being a little more preoccupied and unsafe then confines of a secure mall.  Less likely to notice me closely maybe presuming I was just a female shopping without realizing I was a man. 

IMG_2063.JPG

IMG_2038.JPG

IMG_2052.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2049.JPG

IMG_2033.JPG

IMG_2034.JPG

IMG_2052.JPG

IMG_2035.JPG

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sydheel said:

I saw a pair of old ZU thigh boots on gumtree (Aus 2nd hand selling site) and grabbed them

they arrived today 

leather front, stretch back, 4cm platform, 16cm heel

OMFG

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_1019.PNG

IMG_1020.PNG

They look perfect! Great find. Wish to wear exact same boots sometime very hot indeed without looking overwhelming. Believe it's the platform front toe box is seamless blends the boot giving it a normal appearance less bulky moon-boot, ski boot style.

Just curious what is the circumference of the opening above the knee? 

That's a problem with a lot of over the  knee boots fitting to loose making the appearance not looking good.  These seem to fit snugly makes it that much better looking. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MackyHeels said:

They look perfect! Great find. Wish to wear exact same boots sometime very hot indeed without looking overwhelming. Believe it's the platform front toe box is seamless blends the boot giving it a normal appearance less bulky moon-boot, ski boot style.

Just curious what is the circumference of the opening above the knee? 

That's a problem with a lot of over the  knee boots fitting to loose making the appearance not looking good.  These seem to fit snugly makes it that much better looking. 

My calves are about 40cm. But the stretch back on these means they fit easily but look snug

Regards

James

5 hours ago, Sydheel said:

I saw a pair of old ZU thigh boots on gumtree (Aus 2nd hand selling site) and grabbed them

they arrived today 

OMFG

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_1019.PNG

IMG_1020.PNG

OMFG IS RIGHT!!! They are awesome !

• Like 1

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 1:26 AM, Sydheel said:

they arrived today 

OMFG

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_1019.PNG

IMG_1020.PNG

Damn, those are smokin Hot!!!!! OMFG is right!!!!!!

• Like 2

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

I bought these from Amazon last week and they arrived today.  Lucky Brand, Orenzo style.  The description said 3" heel but they were, in fact, just 1/8" short of 4".  The height was quite walkable, but the fit was not great.  Size 12 was too loose on my left foot and too narrow for my right foot.  They were going to be my go to boots for winter heel outings - alas, back they go.  Too bad.

Capture.JPG

Edited by RonC
  • Like 2

I am so in love with my new pair.....

You want to see them?

So let´s look, what´s inside the box?

box.jpg

For a long time I have been looking for a perfect pair of thigh boots. And now I have them :cheeky:

box2.jpg

These  are amazing boots. What makes me feel a little bit sad, is the fact, that these quality level is these days very hard to find. 100% ultra soft leather & leather sole. Yes there are some great brands out there - but I you don´t want to spend 1000+ USD/Euros, you have to search/hunt... This kind of quality makes the fun when wearing them. I think they will be a great conversation starter when going out :cheeky: 

thigh.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, krazykev64 said:

If the length shown for the size stated is accurate, they will be under-sized!   The claimed UK12/Eu47 would be more like a UK10/Eu44 if truly 28.5mm - but I hope for your sake that I'm wrong.   Let us know if they fit you.

Bought a pair of brand new INC boots 2 weeks ago from apparelsave on ebay. They are huge. 250000 listing plus at a time

well they were cheap as $31 AU plus $11 AU postage from USA to AUS. Heck it costs more for me to send locally (go figure)

but anway. Boots arrived in 2 weeks. Size 11 INC Bellona boots in black suede. 12.5 cm stilletto heel, 1.5 cm platform. 

Fit beautifully. Comfy, solid feel

my fave new heels for work. 

Please excuse pics. The shower area is the only place with a mirror 

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

IMG_1043.JPG

• Like 8

Regards

James

26 minutes ago, Sydheel said:

Bought a pair of brand new INC boots 2 weeks ago from apparelsave on ebay. They are huge. 250000 listing plus at a time

well they were cheap as $31 AU plus $11 AU postage from USA to AUS. Heck it costs more for me to send locally (go figure)

but anway. Boots arrived in 2 weeks. Size 11 INC Bellona boots in black suede. 12.5 cm stilletto heel, 1.5 cm platform. 

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

IMG_1043.JPG

Those are awesome.  Look perfect with jeans  

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Sydheel said:

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

IMG_1043.JPG

Great purchase and they go perfect with the jeans!

• Like 3

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

On 17/10/2016 at 10:43 PM, Puffer said:

If the length shown for the size stated is accurate, they will be under-sized!   The claimed UK12/Eu47 would be more like a UK10/Eu44 if truly 28.5mm - but I hope for your sake that I'm wrong.   Let us know if they fit you.

You are correct.  if you take UK10 then order a size UK12. They will then fit perfect.  the width is rather wide as well.  i have ordered from this seller in the past and the boots are great.  Im currently waiting for a pair of shoes as well as the boots to arrive from the seller.  Shame they were not available in a couple of sizes larger.  will keep you updated when my new heels arrive

On 10/17/2016 at 7:28 PM, Sydheel said:

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

Great looking booties and a lovely heel, and they look great on you! :beers:

1 hour ago, swedeheeler said:

Just a shame they didnt came in us15

You could probably say that about most of the boots in this thread. :penitent:

Edited by Thighbootguy
typo
  • Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

New Look sizing varies a little. From a reference point I usually wear EU41,5. From the wide fit collection I fit the ones marked as EU40. With other New Look shoes I usually have EU42 and boots EU42/43. I have quite a few New Look shoes so in general I'm very pleased with them.

Edited by Cl0setheels
Typo
  • Like 1