Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

So, I wasn't quite sure where to post this since it's not really a new purchase, but rather than start a new boots thread, I figured here might be appropriate.

So first a quick little back story. This past weekend I had received an email about Old Navy having a $12 jeans sale on mid-rise super skinny jeans for women. Now I only wear women's pants anymore as my wife thinks they make my butt look amazing. So I mentioned to her about going and looking, to which she decided she needed a new pair and thought I may look good in skinny jeans.

Now part of me wanted a pair because I wanted to try and make a decent looking outfit using the riding boots I have. Those pictures I will post another time. Needless to say, we found a pair that was a color I liked, fit me well, and the correct length on inseam so as not to bunch up.

Today, on my drive home from work, I recalled I have some black suede-like thigh highs that an ex bought for me years ago. I had never worn them because I didn't own any skinny jeans and refused to wear them under pants because they look so good.

So I get home, put on the new jeans and the 'old' boots. Would appreciate feedback, and this would be a good contender for an outfit whenever there is a meetup in Cincinanti once it gets cold enough.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, KneeBooted said:

image.jpeg

Great look!  I have a similar pair that are almost as tall as yours but with 4" heels and no platform.  I love wearing then with denim leggings.

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

1 hour ago, KneeBooted said:

So, I wasn't quite sure where to post this since it's not really a new purchase, but rather than start a new boots thread, I figured here might be appropriate.

So first a quick little back story. This past weekend I had received an email about Old Navy having a $12 jeans sale on mid-rise super skinny jeans for women. Now I only wear women's pants anymore as my wife thinks they make my butt look amazing. So I mentioned to her about going and looking, to which she decided she needed a new pair and thought I may look good in skinny jeans.

Now part of me wanted a pair because I wanted to try and make a decent looking outfit using the riding boots I have. Those pictures I will post another time. Needless to say, we found a pair that was a color I liked, fit me well, and the correct length on inseam so as not to bunch up.

Today, on my drive home from work, I recalled I have some black suede-like thigh highs that an ex bought for me years ago. I had never worn them because I didn't own any skinny jeans and refused to wear them under pants because they look so good.

So I get home, put on the new jeans and the 'old' boots. Would appreciate feedback, and this would be a good contender for an outfit whenever there is a meetup in Cincinanti once it gets cold enough.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yeah buddy, you look great and I'm jealous!  I think skinny/low rise jeans look great on guys, especially with nice long legs like yours...And, of course, those killer boots look great too, very powerful look indeed....You are very fortunate to have a wife who encourages you to look so great....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Yeah buddy, you look great and I'm jealous!  I think skinny/low rise jeans look great on guys, especially with nice long legs like yours...And, of course, those killer boots look great too, very powerful look indeed....You are very fortunate to have a wife who encourages you to look so great....

Thanks @pebblesf! I admit my wife is still warming to me wearing heels in our home area, but when I am out of town for work, she doesn't seem to mind.

I just found these on eBay... Omg I want them.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Nine-West-Vintage-America-Women-Throwdown-Knee-High-Boots-Brown-Leather-Size-10-/331981800604?nav=SEARCH

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

Thanks @pebblesf! I admit my wife is still warming to me wearing heels in our home area, but when I am out of town for work, she doesn't seem to mind.

I just found these on eBay... Omg I want them.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Nine-West-Vintage-America-Women-Throwdown-Knee-High-Boots-Brown-Leather-Size-10-/331981800604?nav=SEARCH

Those are awesome boots!

• Like 1

My favorite postman just arrived with a package from China containing a new pair of blue fabric OTK boots with 3 3/4" block heels.  These are the same as the boots I posted about back in September.  I liked the black pair so much I ordered the blue pair from the same vendor.  Unfortunately these are the only two colors available (I ask the vendor).  I'll be wearing them to a doctor's office this afternoon (flu like symptoms) and to a jam this evening (if the flue like symptoms don't get any worse).

GEDC0985.jpg

They were OTK on the Chinese model. :penitent:

GEDC0986.jpgGEDC0987.jpg

New boots for $28 including shipping.

• Like 4

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Ordered a pair of boots this week. The shipping is costing me more than the boots. Love the color an style.... And they are definitely not subdued.

img_5649_2.jpg

shoes-boots-rig2-realove-81chniks.jpg

Edited by bnchmrk
added a picture.
  • Like 5

benchmark, Absolutely awesome!!!  Dark super skinny jeans and those boots will look awesome.!!!' I have been looking for a pair like that.   I did get a pair of Lust For Life Kryptonite black thigh high boots with fringe down one side.  Thinking of wearing them tonight to a club I'm going to !!!!  White shows better in the pic

image.jpeg

Edited by CAT
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, hiheellover23 said:

Wow you are flashy.  I see you definitely go big or go home very nice!!!!

It sure seems that way!!!!  I started hidden under jeans in the dark.  Now,,,,, I go all out. You said it well go big or go home!!!  My girlfriend says she can't believe my confidence and that I can go out and strut my stuff like I do. LOL. I'm not here for a long time I'm here for a good time !

• Like 3

13 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

That's what I was thinking...especially with a dark pair.

I actually think theyll go fine with any shade of denim jeans / jeggings from light to dark. 

Regards

James

CAT :

I just returned from Spain. While there I purchased a pair of high heel cowboy boots. Custom order, 7" high heel w/ 1 1/2" platform.

The shoe maker is Estresmodes. Hope they get here soon.

happyfeet73 :

I love your wife too. Buy her those high heel shoes. Amen.

ohioinheels :

Have we met ?  I am from Columbus, Ohio. If your close, lets set up a meet. Also the rest of our high heel neighbors.

spikesmike

• Like 1

Boot season is my favorite. Started out a little on the conservative side with new Steve Madden boots.  Perfect for shopping earlier in the evening and then stopping at a few places in the city.  Perfect weather to be out in boots and a skirt.  Several compliments tonight 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 9

Like the suede fitted toe box looks really nice and the heel height perfection. What compliments did you get care to share?

Agree tomorrow getting little cooler so i just might put on my heel booties to a mall. Have some unfinished business last Sunday ready to try on a Black knitted stretch long sleeve sweater with Rag & bone Moss Dre jeans. If they have both in stock i might take a picture in the change room.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CAT said:

Boot season is my favorite. Started out a little on the conservative side with new Steve Madden boots.  Perfect for shopping earlier in the evening and then stopping at a few places in the city.  Perfect weather to be out in boots and a skirt.  Several compliments tonight 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OMG CAT!!! The boots are fabulous and your outfit is amazing as always. If I lived in your area I would definitely go for an outing with you!!!!

• Like 2

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Well, I just got these this week!!! I have been debating on whether or not to buy a pair of Ballet Boots but the curiosity of what they would be like to wear finally got the best of me!!!!!!!!!!

Ankle Boot Ballet Heels 1 (640x562).jpg

Ankle Boot Ballet Heels 4 (493x640).jpg

Ankle Boot Ballet Heels 5 (526x640).jpg

Ankle Boot Ballet Heels 6 (628x640).jpg

Ankle Boot Ballet Heels 9 (582x640).jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Like the suede fitted toe box looks really nice and the heel height perfection. What compliments did you get care to share?

Agree tomorrow getting little cooler so i just might put on my heel booties to a mall. Have some unfinished business last Sunday ready to try on a Black knitted stretch long sleeve sweater with Rag & bone Moss Dre jeans. If they have both in stock i might take a picture in the change room.

I had a couple of great compliments on my outfit,  but the boots were really the vote getter!!!

Hope you post some pics of your outfit to shop in!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XtremeHeels said:

OMG CAT!!! The boots are fabulous and your outfit is amazing as always. If I lived in your area I would definitely go for an outing with you!!!!

Thanks for the compliments!!!  I hope there is an outing or gathering for all of us at some point!!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, XtremeHeels said:

Yes Cat...you out did yourself again! Fabulous look. Wish I lived closer I definitely would like to move to the next level...and go heeling in public with you. Would really be a confidence booster.

Edited by bnchmrk
  • Like 2

Thanks for the compliment.   It's a lot of fun to go out in my heels/outfits.  I get some great compliments. Not one negitive.  For the most,,,, don't even notice.   Would be a lot more fun if it was in a group!!!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CAT said:

Thanks for the compliments!!!  I hope there is an outing or gathering for all of us at some point!!!!

You are very welcome CAT!!!  You never know what could happen down the road, that outing may happen :fine:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, CAT said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great looking boots Cat.

impressive

• Like 4

Regards

James