Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

9 hours ago, krazykev64 said:

i just placed an order with Evans for another pair of peeptoe boots but this time with 4 inch stiletto heels.  i thought i would get adventereous.  i hope they fit as they are the largest size available.  i really love peeptoe boots. when the heel tips wear i will fit some steel tips.

next pair.jpg

i just gave my peeptoe sandal boots their first heeling session at my local Tesco branch.  for a 4 inch heel they are very easy to walk in although i think they might make my feet ache a little if worn all day long

peeptoe sandal boots.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, krazykev64 said:

i just placed an order with Evans for another pair of peeptoe boots but this time with 4 inch stiletto heels.  i thought i would get adventereous.  i hope they fit as they are the largest size available.  i really love peeptoe boots. when the heel tips wear i will fit some steel tips.

next pair.jpg

I see these boots are listed in sizes up to UK11, but only in 'standard' width, and have been reviewed as coming up small.   It will be interesting to have your opinion on the fit when you get them.   What is your usual size, please, and what size did you order (I assume 11)?

Was in chinatown a little while ago and went into the local SHOEBOX store (sort of like a smaller version of payless over here) 

found a pair of end of season long boots by THERAPY with 9cm stacked heel and 2cm platform. Perfect fit from a size 10 and they sit hard up under knees. 

Synthetic but nice feel. I bought them for the daily commute on the scooter, rather than trash good leather or suede ones.

$30

l love a good bargain

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

• Like 9

Regards

James

12 hours ago, Puffer said:

I see these boots are listed in sizes up to UK11, but only in 'standard' width, and have been reviewed as coming up small.   It will be interesting to have your opinion on the fit when you get them.   What is your usual size, please, and what size did you order (I assume 11)?

I ordered a size 11 but my normal shoe size is size 10.  fingers crossed.  i will let you know how they fit and feel when they arrive

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 4:31 AM, JeffB said:

Very nice indeed. How's the fit on them?

Its comfortable. The seem to have a nice cushion. The inside is soft, and the heel is not super high, so no foot pitch issue.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

On 30/09/2016 at 11:25 AM, krazykev64 said:

I ordered a size 11 but my normal shoe size is size 10.  fingers crossed.  i will let you know how they fit and feel when they arrive

My peeptoe boots from Evans have just arrived.  they feel a little snug and could be doing with being half to one size larger.  i would say they are more a UK10 or 10.5.  They are lovely boots but seem more comfortable when worn with nylons instead of bare feet but this could be because they are a snug fit as my other peeptoes are very comfortable when worn barefooted.  personally if i have an open toe shoe, boot or sandal i prefer to go barefoot and show my toes

DSCF0473.JPG

DSCF0475.JPG

DSCF0476.JPG

DSCF0477.JPG

DSCF0482.JPG

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, krazykev64 said:

My peeptoe boots from Evans have just arrived.  they feel a little snug and could be doing with being half to one size larger.  i would say they are more a UK10 or 10.5.  They are lovely boots but seem more comfortable when worn with nylons instead of bare feet but this could be because they are a snug fit as my other peeptoes are very comfortable when worn barefooted.  personally if i have an open toe shoe, boot or sandal i prefer to go barefoot and show my toes

DSCF0473.JPG

DSCF0475.JPG

DSCF0476.JPG

DSCF0477.JPG

DSCF0482.JPG

I have decided to return the product as i dont fancy wasting nearly £50 on a pair of heels that are going to kill my feet.  the true size (for a man) is around size 8.5 to 9

On 9/26/2016 at 7:23 AM, robface said:

Bought these boots last week.1611282566.jpeg

Sorry I missed seeing your post until now.  Great looking boots!  Will you tell us a little more about them?  Is being that tight at the knee a problem?

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

9 hours ago, krazykev64 said:

I have decided to return the product as i dont fancy wasting nearly £50 on a pair of heels that are going to kill my feet.  the true size (for a man) is around size 8.5 to 9

From your pics, they do look like an 11 in length (as your size 10 toes do not come fully to the end!) but, as they are sold as 'standard width', they must feel snug because they are simply not wide enough for you.   Either way, they are no good and I'm sure you are right to return them.   I don't personally like this style so would not wear them, but as I'm a UK11 (and would need a wide fitting in a woman's shoe) was interested to know if these from Evans were true to size - which they probably are but too narrow for the likes of you and me.   

Bought these cute booties, the "Martinez" from Payless on Saturday. They sport 2 1/2 stacked heels which sound delightfully loud on pavement as I broke them in on an outing yesterday. They also come in tan which I might buy next.

martinez.jpg

Edited by JeffB
  • Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 7:54 PM, Sydheel said:

Was in chinatown a little while ago and went into the local SHOEBOX store (sort of like a smaller version of payless over here) 

found a pair of end of season long boots by THERAPY with 9cm stacked heel and 2cm platform. Perfect fit from a size 10 and they sit hard up under knees. 

Synthetic but nice feel. I bought them for the daily commute on the scooter, rather than trash good leather or suede ones.

$30

l love a good bargain

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

Those boots have great heels, and look amazing with the perfect fitting jeans

• Like 1

These aren't high heel stilettos like i would like. :roll:

Bought these leather Harrows booties which i own camel suede exact same type pictured in my avator. Only reason buying leather ones is when it rains the camel suede stain way to much which i avoiding wearing. Have another very first bought cheap generic block heel booties in black nubuck distressed which i can wear in wet weather.  Still good and very comfortable but the way it appears with skinny jeans looks awkward either i pull the pants in the shaft or stretch spreading  it over which often the jean hems ride up and off the boot shaft. 

Do find wearing my camel harrows gets looks from females different then my cheaper nubuck booties. When wearing feminine clothes or booties find pricer items gets envious reactions those who know brands and styles, before the inevitable laugh or giggle, or shock glares.

Suppose it's my expensive way of observing others  giving a bit of a breathing space and bracing before the cowling laughter or prejudicial judgemental commentary begins to others about my heels. 

Cuban block heel about 3.5 inches easy to walk in and trendy with the select girls wearing them.  It's that time of year to wear them paired with skinny jeans stopping me from going out in sneakers and shorts in these upcoming autumn / winter cooler temperatures.

Will wait and see when they arrive find the suede camel stretch a bit better then these leather a bit less forgiving. Seeing that my suede camel harrows  are bit to tight on one foot little pain for a nice appearance. Just wearing them for out doing errands shopping etc.. For work heels aren't an option even though seeing some woman wearing them irks me deep down staring upon some strange woman feet.

Anyone else have this feeling. Knowing you have something at home but couldn't wear it only because of valid reasons but see some female wear it unbeknownst to her you also have the same style...

162055F113007_1.jpg

162055F113007_1.jpg

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, krazykev64 said:

i want to order some new boots to replace the peeptoes from Evans that did not fit.  there are three pairs i like but cant make up my mind.  I really like the platform boots

new boots 1.jpg

new boots 2.jpg

new boots.jpg

I would buy all three,,,,, but I have a problem, more like an addiction!!!  1,3,2 is my order if I had to pick 

6 hours ago, krazykev64 said:

i want to order some new boots to replace the peeptoes from Evans that did not fit.  there are three pairs i like but cant make up my mind.  I really like the platform boots

new boots 1.jpg

new boots 2.jpg

new boots.jpg

@krazykev64 where did you find the 3rd pair? I'd love some of those.

• Like 2

On 04/10/2016 at 4:55 PM, KneeBooted said:

@krazykev64 where did you find the 3rd pair? I'd love some of those.

i found them on ebay.  if you are larger than a UK10 or us12 they wont fit.  the sizing is not very good on chinese footwear.  here is the link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291866961900?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=590871053974&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT