Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Thighbootguy: about fifteen minutes to put them on for the first time, about five to remove before bed. I did intend to make it easier to keep them on then remove them ;)

The rounder toe is comfortable, and while snug on the sides I can tell these will break in wonderfully. I really was hoping for 4.5" heel and not 5", but I was able to make dinner, feed dogs, do laundry, etc around the house last night. These might be my training boots.

I remember trying on a thigh high Hot Peppers ballet boot years ago. Only tried one as it took 45 minutes combined to put on/take off and i could tell it was too small.

Edited by Rockpup

(formerly known as "JimC")

20 hours ago, Rockpup said:

Sky Scrapers UK, Valentina round toe with a 4.5" heel, eyelet lacing all the way up :)

Looks like a 4.5" in UK8 is just over 5". 

IMG_6273.JPG

Awesome boots. Love the color.  

On 22 September 2016 at 0:25 AM, Rockpup said:

Sky Scrapers UK, Valentina round toe with a 4.5" heel, eyelet lacing all the way up :)

Looks like a 4.5" in UK8 is just over 5". 

IMG_6273.JPG

Hey Rockpup,

Loving your new Valentina boots, like the round toe box and great colour....are they Berry Red? How are you finding the quality of SkyScraper.

Your post inspired me to wear my grey Gabrielle boots today. Cheated big time though, as well hidden under flared pants. 

image.jpeg

• Like 9

Aristoc:I am quite happy with the comfort and quality. Have worn them for a few hours so far and expect them to mold perfectly to my feet. Still not sure how long it will be for me to wear the 5.5" out and about though ;)

As said, still catching up on recent purchases, Stuart Weitzman Highland boots. Found them at Nordstrom Rack for a surprising price :)

Finally got some stirrup strips for my jeans to wear them over pants. Giving that a shot.

IMG_6291.JPG

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Rockpup said:

IMG_6291.JPG

WoW!  Stewart Weitzman's at a good price...and they look fantastic too.  That blade heel should make them real easy on the ankle.   Color me jealous.

I really hope you enjoy them.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

1 hour ago, Thighbootguy said:

WoW!  Stewart Weitzman's at a good price...and they look fantastic too.  That blade heel should make them real easy on the ankle.   Color me jealous.

I really hope you enjoy them.

Yeah, they can be very expensive. Well done

Regards

James

7 hours ago, aristoc said:

Hey Rockpup,

Loving your new Valentina boots, like the round toe box and great colour....are they Berry Red? How are you finding the quality of SkyScraper.

Your post inspired me to wear my grey Gabrielle boots today. Cheated big time though, as well hidden under flared pants. 

image.jpeg

Do you have any other pictures of these boots?

• Like 1

Just got a second pair of ZU suede booties. Real leather. Curved cone heel of 12cm. Hidden platform 1cm, size 10

my other pair is light grey, this pair black. Just went out on sat morning near work for coffee, post shop and back. 

Regards

James

9 minutes ago, heelsareme said:

I'm really liking those boots James. Can't believe I never saw them when Zu was alive and well! Comfortable?

Kim

Hi Kim

Snug, but not overly so, and will stretch been real leather. Really comfy. A little bit to get used to with height, but all good. 30 min walk in Oxford street Paddington where all the swanky shops are this morning. Black not as noticeable as the light gray ones

and price was right !

Regards

James

9 minutes ago, heelsareme said:

Great. What is the style name _ might look out for a pair 

Broadway

good luck, ZU went out of business about 9 months ago, but still lots of their boots on the second hand markets 

image.jpeg

Regards

James

i just placed an order with Evans for another pair of peeptoe boots but this time with 4 inch stiletto heels.  i thought i would get adventereous.  i hope they fit as they are the largest size available.  i really love peeptoe boots. when the heel tips wear i will fit some steel tips.

next pair.jpg