Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Had these a few months now, got them off of aliexpress from China. I've bought loads of heels over the years and am only really interested in unique ones now so these appealed, but disappointingly they're a bit crap and the decor falls off easily.

Shame really cos they're lovely.

chinaboots.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 3:36 PM, kbl said:

Had these a few months now, got them off of aliexpress from China. I've bought loads of heels over the years and am only really interested in unique ones now so these appealed, but disappointingly they're a bit crap and the decor falls off easily.

Shame really cos they're lovely.

chinaboots.jpg

Sorry about the quality, enjoy those bad boys while they last!

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, Rockpup said:

Ok, so SkyScrapers UK had a pair in stock in my size, 5.5" thigh boots in black leather. Comfortable, but the heel is a challenge. :)

image.jpeg

Yeah buddy!  Love everything about those boots, killer heels, nice pointed toes...I'm sure extended walks are a little tough, but worth it buddy!  What size are they, how much did they cost?  They fit your legs so nicely...Don

• Like 1

7 hours ago, smilin_guy said:

Getting ready for the fall, and I couldn't resist sharing such a work of art as these :)

(Christian Louboutin Bianca Botta 140mm, purchased from Neiman Marcus, so I hope they're authentic)

louboutin-bianca-botta-2.png

louboutin-bianca-botta-1.png

Absolutly gorgeous!!!   I'm so jealous !!!! 

Getting ready for the fall, and I couldn't resist sharing such a work of art as these :)

(Christian Louboutin Bianca Botta 140mm, purchased from Neiman Marcus, so I hope they're authentic)

WOW.. Fantastic boots!  Will you be sharing them with the world or keeping them just for your own enjoyment?  As with any work of art, it would be a shame to keep them hidden.

Edited by Thighbootguy
  • Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 7/14/2016 at 6:33 AM, Thighbootguy said:

WOW.. Fantastic boots!  Will you be sharing them with the world or keeping them just for your own enjoyment?  As with any work of art, it would be a shame to keep them hidden.

Of course they will venture out, but only for the appropriate occasions...being a guy AND wearing stiletto-heeled Louboutins, the likelihood of grabbing both wanted & unwanted attention will be high, speaking from experience. 

10 minutes ago, smilin_guy said:

Of course they will venture out, but only for the appropriate occasions...being a guy AND wearing stiletto-heeled Louboutins, the likelihood of grabbing both wanted & unwanted attention will be high, speaking from experience. 

I use to worry about the attention both positive and negitive.  That's all in the past for me.  I have no problem wearing heels, take a look at my albums lol !! If I could afford CL's I would most certainly pair them with a hot mini skirt so they are completely exposed and for all to see,,,,. That's just me!!  

22 hours ago, smilin_guy said:

If you're shy about attracting attention, why would you ever go out in public wearing any pair of high heels in the first place?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

On 7/18/2016 at 0:43 AM, smilin_guy said:

8 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

If you're shy about attracting attention, why would you ever go out in public wearing any pair of high heels in the first place?

S-g is not exactly saying that he is shy of attracting attention, only that he expects to get some and it won't all be wanted.   This board has many members who go out in public in heels (or want to) for a variety of reasons and aim to do so discreetly; they do so without attracting attention if possible but accepting the risk.   And others go out in heels (and other clothing) quite brazenly and relish the attention.

On ‎14‎.‎07‎.‎2016 at 5:42 AM, smilin_guy said:

Wow! Of course they are great! I am wondering as CL only make high heeled shoes and boots for the intention of women, I expect the sizes to stop the latest at EUR41, US9.

How is the fitting in regard of the size? Normal or tight? Did you try some on before purchasing, and final question, what is your normal size and which CL size did you purchase?

Thank you and congratualtion! Enjoy them!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Puffer said:

S-g is not exactly saying that he is shy of attracting attention, only that he expects to get some and it won't all be wanted.   This board has many members who go out in public in heels (or want to) for a variety of reasons and aim to do so discreetly; they do so without attracting attention if possible but accepting the risk.   And others go out in heels (and other clothing) quite brazenly and relish the attention.

My only point is that regardless of how hard you try to disguise the fact that you are wearing heels, someone will notice them sooner or later.  Attention-- Wanted or unwanted.  Granted, unwanted attention could be "more bothersome," but males wearing clothing usually associated with females are bound to cause some unusual looks.  So, why fret?  Take a page from JeffB's book.  Wear them with confidence and attention, wanted or unwanted, be damned.  

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

On 7/18/2016 at 5:41 PM, Bubba136 said:

I don't recall mentioning anything about shyness in my initial reply. The intent of the post was to signify that they are special occasion shoes. Male or female, shoes like that are going to get wanted & unwanted attention, such as; 'Those boots are amazing!', 'Are those real Louboutins?', 'With shoes like that, how high-maintenance are you?', et. al.

In my experience, I choose an outfit based on where I'm going and what I'm doing. Thankfully, a lot of us in the First World have a reasonable degree of freedom to make choices in fashion and their personal style. I choose to follow some decorum while diverting from norm, and it's worked for me for a long time.

I want to avoid diverting from the topic too much, but the comment seemed necessary. Thank you for your feedback.

15 hours ago, Black_Boots said:

Wow! Of course they are great! I am wondering as CL only make high heeled shoes and boots for the intention of women, I expect the sizes to stop the latest at EUR41, US9.

How is the fitting in regard of the size? Normal or tight? Did you try some on before purchasing, and final question, what is your normal size and which CL size did you purchase?

Thank you and congratualtion! Enjoy them!

Thank you for your comment. They're EUR42, and TTS. These are my second pair, as I tried on and bought a pair of coral watersnake So Kate's a couple of years ago in Las Vegas; those were also EUR42 and felt a half-size small from my perspective (I can range from a US10 - US12, depending on the shoe style and designer). I hope that information is helpful.

• Like 2

Louboutin run small. If you wear Pleaser size 11 you won't fit Louboutin 42 in my experience. Great boots but Louboutin has made it clear he does not view his shoes as male attire. I would be surprised though if he really didn't long to wear them himself, nobody can be that into heels and not be into heels if you get my drift. 

• Like 3

On 1 July 2016 at 2:38 AM, Thighbootguy said:

The postman just arrived with a pair of lower East Side (Payless) Tan microfiber suede boots in a size 12 (with a 1/2" heel and no platform :penitent:).  The top unfolds for an OTK look. I know they are not quite hhplace stuff but they are great looking and really comfortable.  Found them for $10.  I'm really getting to like my postman.

GEDC0784.jpg  GEDC0783.jpg

GEDC0782.jpg

Having a BROMANCE eh 

LOL

Regards

James

On 14 July 2016 at 1:42 PM, smilin_guy said:

They are smokin !

Regards

James

7 hours ago, smilin_guy said:

Thank you for your comment. They're EUR42, and TTS. These are my second pair, as I tried on and bought a pair of coral watersnake So Kate's a couple of years ago in Las Vegas; those were also EUR42 and felt a half-size small from my perspective (I can range from a US10 - US12, depending on the shoe style and designer). I hope that information is helpful.

What is TTS ?

please

Regards

James

On ‎20‎.‎07‎.‎2016 at 2:34 AM, smilin_guy said:

Thank you for the reply. I am surprised CL make UER42 boots... It still might be a git too small for me, especially if they rune half size small.

Have a lot of fun with this beautiful piece of artwork!

Hi,

I just got zhis great pair of Platform booties. I found them on EBay and they are of the Only Maker brand. Ordered on EBay, I was asked to provide my foot measurement to ensure the correct fitting.

They are handmade in China, on request and to be honnest they are of a great quality! The finish is nice, the Inside is really confortable with a soft cushioned inline.

I really recommand this make, its EBay name is Mermer.

IMG_7344.JPG

IMG_7345.JPG

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Black_Boots said:

Hi,

I just got zhis great pair of Platform booties. I found them on EBay and they are of the Only Maker brand. Ordered on EBay, I was asked to provide my foot measurement to ensure the correct fitting.

They are handmade in China, on request and to be honnest they are of a great quality! The finish is nice, the Inside is really confortable with a soft cushioned inline.

I really recommand this make, its EBay name is Mermer.

IMG_7344.JPG

IMG_7345.JPG

Great looking boots

leather or synthetic?

how high heel / platform

what was $$ if you dont mind me asking?

what time frame ?

and lastly. What size did you get v your normal size ?

thanks heaps

james

ps need another pic of them been worn

Regards

James

Hello Sydheel

They are synthetic, but it really looks like leather, the best sythetic I have seen so far.

The heel 15 cm measured in the middle, 16cm at the back (sorry metric system!)

The Platform is hidden but it's around 4 to 5 cm.

I paid them 60US$

They were made in 10 days and delivered in a week.

Normally I buy US11, but on their page, they display the ideal measurment in regard of the US sizing numbers, so my foot length told me to order a US12 which I did.

After the order I got an E-Mail from the maker who asked me to do additional foot measurment to confirm the sizing chosen.

After that they confirmed US12 was the right size and started to make the boots.

Then I got a message when they were made and shipped!
What a great Customer care and professioanl approach!

In the end the boots are great as I said! Do not hesitate to buy from them!
I hope this helped!

heel dim.jpg

IMG_7374.JPG

$_0.jpg

• Like 5