Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

35 minutes ago, veras said:

does anyon have any ideas what I could wear with them? I only wear men's cloths.

Leggings and a button down shirt,,,, yes leggings are die guys too!  

Hi folks

has anyone purchased from this ebayer. Esp from outside USA. Just checking on experiences and shipping

please 1-1 me. Dont clog this forum

thanks in advance

James

image.jpeg

Regards

James

15 hours ago, redandwhite said:

Always really good leather and leather lined. Bargain eBay purchase for £20

image.jpeg

Great look at a great price.   Well done.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 1:50 AM, pebblesf said:

can't wait to see those hot boots on you buddy

Can't even wait for try'em out :) I'm like a eight year old kid on chrismas morning that cant wait for the presents and have to pee but refuses, as I CAN miss anything :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like you took those photos looking into the shadows, and the boots are difficult to see. Next time I would suggest the you turn around 180 degrees and take the pics of the boots illuminated by good lighting. Nice boots from what little detail I can see.

Steve

1 hour ago, redandwhite said:

They're going on eBay as a recent foot injury is preventing me walking in heels though :-(

Bummer, I hope it is not a permanent impairment.  Those are great looking boots though.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I am sorry for you, the pictures are great, if that is you keep them as an incentive to get your foot better.  When you are better, wear them often you look really good with the whole outfit.

I am really happy you were able to fit in those boots.  I bought a pair of size 42 boots from L.K. Bennett and even though they were beautiful I wasn't able to fit in them.