Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

On 6.3.2016 at 9:50 PM, redandwhite said:

Got these boots from Daniel Footwear last week. The store manager in my local store is so friendly and helpful. Makes trying them on so easy

Wooooowww... these are really nice - exactly what I would buy.

Already searched for that pair on DanielsFootwear, House of Frasier and similar sites, but UK 8 is sold out everywhere :sad:

Enjoy them!

On 10 March 2016 at 9:53 PM, freestyle75 said:

Wooooowww... these are really nice - exactly what I would buy.

Already searched for that pair on DanielsFootwear, House of Frasier and similar sites, but UK 8 is sold out everywhere :sad:

Enjoy them!

They're on eBay if you want them

new pair ! because a wanted very good quality boots, i go to gianrico mori ebay store.

img_7911.jpg img_7912.jpg img_7913.jpg

img_7916.jpg img_7915.jpg img_7914.jpg

italian quality, very fast delivery, nothing to see with aliexpress ! TOP quality service .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yoyo said:

new pair ! because a wanted very good quality boots, i go to gianrico mori ebay store.

italian quality, very fast delivery, nothing to see with aliexpress ! TOP quality service .

Mondoitaliashoes? I liked what i saw. How's the sizes. Narrow width or normal? Does their size chart match according to foot length contra size?

3 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

Mondoitaliashoes? I liked what i saw. How's the sizes. Narrow width or normal? Does their size chart match according to foot length contra size?

on Mondoitaliashoes, yes. The shoe size is well for me, i take eu 44 for this pair, because the previous i bought (in 45) was a little long for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yoyo said:

Very nice. How high are the heels? Five inches? What about comfort?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

No, this is a 6 inch heel (15.5 cm). Its very high !

So, comfortable?  Would say yes, but need to take and spray shoe eze before. 45 is a little big for me, and 44 a little small.

1 hour ago, yoyo said:

No, this is a 6 inch heel (15.5 cm). Its very high !

So, comfortable?  Would say yes, but need to take and spray shoe eze before. 45 is a little big for me, and 44 a little small.

Six inches? Whew! That's too steep for me as I stop at five inches. But hey, good for you for being able to wear them.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Im watching a pair of boots online. Cheap but likely half a size small so some stretching might be needed. 

Not sure if im going to be able to walk in them. 

Might have to just dream......

they are tony bianco

what do you think??

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Regards

James

On 16/03/2016 at 8:04 PM, Sydheel said:

Im watching a pair of boots online. Cheap but likely half a size small so some stretching might be needed. 

Not sure if im going to be able to walk in them. 

Might have to just dream......

they are tony bianco

what do you think??

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

What size are they? These are similar to a pair of TBs I have now and fairly easy to walk in due to the big platform.post-25726-0-72619400-1432974620_thumb.j

I just got these Chelsea style booties a couple of weeks ago, and they are turning out to be my "go-to" shoes, at least until warmer weather is here to stay. 

The brand is Aldo, model name is unknown. They have a 5 1/4 inch heel with a 7/8 inch platform. The stiletto heel is quite thin, but they are pretty easy to walk in. 

I think Aldo has changed their sizing at some point, because I have another pair of older Aldos in size 40 which are quite snug. These size 40 booties are roomy, allowing me to wear thicker socks. 

image.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I just got these Chelsea style booties a couple of weeks ago, and they are turning out to be my "go-to" shoes, at least until warmer weather is here to stay. 

The brand is Aldo, model name is unknown. They have a 5 1/4 inch heel with a 7/8 inch platform. The stiletto heel is quite thin, but they are pretty easy to walk in. 

I think Aldo has changed their sizing at some point, because I have another pair of older Aldos in size 40 which are quite snug. These size 40 booties are roomy, allowing me to wear thicker socks. 

Those are very nice!  And you are right about the sizing change.  At least here in Canada, Aldo added some half sizes.  I use to get a size 40 at Aldo which was a size 10 equivilant here.  Now I get the same fit with the size 39 which equates to the same size 10, or the old Aldo size 40.

good choice :fine:

i have made a lot of purchase (of shoes & boots)on aliexpress, and each time i choose the slowest delivery method, to avoid eventually custom fees and importation duty ( and that works each time :happy: ) 

but... that will result will a much more longer delivery than 1 month. The faster packet i received take 5 weeks if my memory dont fail, and the longest, take near 3 month...

Thanks all, I also bought these Dr Martens at the time of the black boots yesterday. I've bought a few pairs of boots as of late so my confidence level has gone up with ringing up the purchase. I just got done wearing these for a few hours at a local dice bar. Was a little nervous wearing a brighter than normal boot with a taller than normal heel out. Only my close lady friend commented that the boots were looked awesome. 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, BootBoy42 said:

Thanks all, I also bought these Dr Martens at the time of the black boots yesterday. I've bought a few pairs of boots as of late so my confidence level has gone up with ringing up the purchase. I just got done wearing these for a few hours at a local dice bar. Was a little nervous wearing a brighter than normal boot with a taller than normal heel out. Only my close lady friend commented that the boots were looked awesome. 

image.jpeg

Hey! Those are my work boots! Seriously. They have actually stood up to the rigors of a construction site fairly well, so they ought to last you.....well, just about forever. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

Hey! Those are my work boots! Seriously. They have actually stood up to the rigors of a construction site fairly well, so they ought to last you.....well, just about forever. 

glad to know these can put up with the terrain. :)

7 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

This is what they look like after a couple years in the field. 

image.jpeg

I too have the Clemency boots but in black! Super comfy and great for everyday wear. :cheeky:

15 hours ago, petey86 said:

I too have the Clemency boots but in black! Super comfy and great for everyday wear. :cheeky:

I have them in black also, and they're all I've worn to work for about two years. I'm known on the jobsite for having the shiniest boots (they still clean up well). A few people comment on the heel height, but most people simply don't notice.

Both pairs failed in the same way, the sole split across the ball of my foot. This happened to both pairs at about the same time, after about a year and a half of trouble-free service, and I'm sure it has to do with extreme cold and abuse with a shovel. I really should have apprentices do that kind of work, haha. I've attempted repair them with some silicone caulk, and I continue to wear them. I would buy a new pair, but unfortunately our job site now requires steel toed boots. Haven't had any luck finding steel toes with any sort of heel at all, so I guess it's back to regular boots for me!

On 10/25/2015 at 10:45 AM, miltboot said:
On 10/22/2015 at 1:18 PM, veras said:

My new boots from Miguel Jones just can in. What do you guys think?

1445537638545-149317423.jpg

Is there a name or model number for these boots? I've been to the Miguel Jones website and didn't see them. 

they are from a video game called The Order 1886. The character wearing them is named Isabeau. When I saw them I fell in love with them. So I had Miguel make them for me.

On 10/25/2015 at 10:45 AM, miltboot said:

Is there a name or model number for these boots? I've been to the Miguel Jones website and didn't see them. 

they are from a video game called The Order 1886. The character wearing them is named Isabeau. When I saw them I fell in love with them. So I had Miguel make them for me.

ATT_1458747427295_IMAG0082.jpg

icm_75x75.81533000_pdcbh2b6tesws00cc0g4.jpg