Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

6 hours ago, redandwhite said:

I got these LK Bennett all leather boots a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if the shape is that flattering so I might sell them on

image.png

Not flattering???  I think they look great, nice heel and shape, and the shaft fits your leg nicely.  Show them off for a while before you decide to get rid of them.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

6 hours ago, JeffB said:

I beg to differ. I think those boots are VERY nice! And they look nice on you!

3 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Not flattering???  I think they look great, nice heel and shape, and the shaft fits your leg nicely.  Show them off for a while before you decide to get rid of them.

Thought a bit gaping at the top. Prefer them a bit snug

51 minutes ago, redandwhite said:

Thought a bit gaping at the top. Prefer them a bit snug

Wear them with skinny jeans rather than leggings.  The jeans will make the shaft fit snugly.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

received today another pair from aliexpress. the same pair as i bought previously , but in black (seller size us12, but correspond to my 27.5 cm feet). 

this isn't true leather, but the quality seems to be better than my previous pair. so i am pretty happy. I dont have worn them outside for the moment, but i would like it!

a0110.jpg  a0210.jpg  a0310.jpg  a0410.jpg  a0510.jpg

and i wait another (but different) pair of boots ... but need to wait 6 weeks or more to receive it.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

Very nice boots but alas, your hiding them under jeans. :sad:

They are nice, but I disagree with your comment TBG. The look is great, he's not hiding them. Rarely even women wear jeans relatively shorter than he is and that's fine. Sit down and the entire shoe portion plus about 4 inches of the shaft would be visible, even more with legs crossed. I know a lot of guys here like to wear there jeans tucked in but really that's not all that comfortable inn my opinion.

1 hour ago, yoyo said:

received today another pair from aliexpress. the same pair as i bought previously , but in black (seller size us12, but correspond to my 27.5 cm feet). 

this isn't true leather, but the quality seems to be better than my previous pair. so i am pretty happy. I dont have worn them outside for the moment, but i would like it!

and i wait another (but different) pair of boots ... but need to wait 6 weeks or more to receive it.

beautiful boots, love the jeans too!

• Like 1

I have ordered two pairs from Ali Express, with excellent results.  The second pair are a knock off of Christian Lobautins (forgive spelling).  They were a little tight and went to my local shoe repair shop and got them stretched nicely and they fit well now.

5 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

The look is great, he's not hiding them.

It's sort of like going to a play and having the curtain not open all the way or going to a museum with the lights out and all you have is a flashlight.

Capture1.jpg.5c264ba2e6b091135d1cbab0133

I'd rather see the designers complete work of art.

Capture.JPG.2bc73fea5070db2f8fdf828dfb8b

• Like 2

13 hours ago, yoyo said:

Yoyo, nice boots. I also tried aliexpress with similar success: 1st try (brogues shoes) too small, I picked the wrong size, 2nd and 3rd tries (boots) : nice fit.

But a big smell. How did you deal with it ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Very nice boots but alas, your hiding them under jeans. :sad:

this is just i prefer boots like that, under jeans. but if you want pict of entire boots:

img_7910.jpg

32 minutes ago, Gudulitooo said:

But a big smell. How did you deal with it ?

i am sorry, but my english is not perfect as a want, and i am not really on the meaning of the question *

boots are new, and dont smell bad . i am not sure is what you want to know ?

*thanks to google traduce :-?

On 26/2/2016 at 0:06 PM, yoyo said:

i am sorry, but my english is not perfect as a want, and i am not really on the meaning of the question *

boots are new, and dont smell bad . i am not sure is what you want to know ?

My english is not as good as yours ! I picked boots in suede "leather" than smelt awfully (two times at two different sellers) and they still stink !

The ultimate result to buying and wearing beautiful shoes is when you put them on and step out into the sunlight enjoying the feeling of the heel and the look of them on your feet. 

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

23 hours ago, mwhh said:

The ultimate result to buying and wearing beautiful shoes is when you put them on and step out into the sunlight enjoying the feeling of the heel and the look of them on your feet.

The admiration from others is kind of nice too.

A few weeks ago I got this pair of Bash ankle boots in a size 13 for about $10.  The fit was loose enough that I started wearing them with bulky white socks and kind of liked the contrast generated against the black leggings.  The boots are very comfortable but, being a round toed 13 with a low heel, they do look kind of big. :nono:

GEDC0414.jpg.2d9dbcfe7aeffac9e655e095347

GEDC0417.jpg.11c7e4df6e1881bd7bd69f424a9

GEDC0415.jpg.5894d9fbc99135a3c778a570b6c

The white shading on the ground are snow fluffies, but it is supposed to be 70F (21C) in a few days.

49 minutes ago, redandwhite said:

The store manager in my local store is so friendly and helpful.

And the store manager knows an easy mark when she sees one. :penitent:  Seriously, those are great looking boots and having a good place to shop is a real treat.  I've always subscribed to the notion of supporting your local merchant, but it's really great when the local merchant gives good service and has great products.  I am envious of being able to walk into a shoe store and finding boots that will fit (Payless is the only place I can do that), but I am probably dollars ahead because my size isn't generally available.

Enjoy those boots and show them off.

CAT & redandwhite: Bravo to both of you and your boots! You both look great!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!