Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

boots were in in size us13, but i directly sent my feet size in cm to the seller to confirm the good size. fits very well ! and the free shipment was pretty fast. ordered the 10th september, received this morning ! the other commands i have made in the past took more than 6 weeks (with free shipment & china post or ems)

link : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/BCshoes-Sexy-Sheepskin-Pumps-Buckle-Strap-Pointed-Toe-Leather-pumps/32451135441.html

no longer available for the moment , but seller have it in other color.

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 2

boots were in in size us13, but i directly sent my feet size in cm to the seller to confirm the good size. fits very well ! and the free shipment was pretty fast. ordered the 10th september, received this morning ! the other commands i have made in the past took more than 6 weeks (with free shipment & china post or ems)

link : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/BCshoes-Sexy-Sheepskin-Pumps-Buckle-Strap-Pointed-Toe-Leather-pumps/32451135441.html

no longer available for the moment , but seller have it in other color.

Just curious did you also give your calf and ankle size for these boots?  They look great!

Edited by quio05

• 2 weeks later...

Today I got the Brash Punch Lug Boots from Payless.  Size US13.  Totally digging these and I think they just might be perfect for public heeling!

155316_6_1400x1400.jpg

Just ordered a pair of these myself as Payless finally got them back in stock in size 13.  They are talking their sweet time to process the order however.

• Like 1

Not really new - but I forgot that I had bought these boots two years ago and only worn them one time. So I declare them new ;-)

I will match them with my new poncho these days as they match perfectly 

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

Part 2 of the story: ... walking back along the main shopping street, I noticed that the boots I was wearing (my favorite Ermanno Scervino boots) were failing - the right heel showed a gap at the back, and the heel itself could be moved quite a bit. It would only be a matter of time till it would break.

So although I had just bought my favorite pair, I still wanted to try on the other pair I had seen. So I went into the store, asked the sales assistant whether they would be available in size 11... and they were...

hardy_02_zpskfnj3gdr.jpg

While waiting for her to return from the stock room, yet another pair caught my eye...

hardy_01_zpsdceamtbm.jpg

I liked both of them very much. Take the first pair? Take the second pair? Both? Wouldn't it be insane to buy three pairs in one day? Yes, it probably would be.

I am now officially insane. I bought both pairs, put on pair #2 and stored away my (nearly) broken Ermanno Scervino heels in the now empty shoebox of pair #2. Suddenly, walking in heels was easy again. It really makes a difference when a heel becomes just a tad loose.

Both boots from Phillip Hardy.

how could your forget that you had purchased such a gorgeous pair of boots? 

Not really new - but I forgot that I had bought these boots two years ago and only worn them one time. So I declare them new ;-)

I will match them with my new poncho these days as they match perfectly 

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

how could your forget that you had purchased such a gorgeous pair of boots? 

Two years ago I simply could not find any matching scarf, knit wear and even bag. So they went into my storage. On saturday I finally found the perfect match with the poncho. 

• Like 1

Most interesting boots...  Please tell us a little more about them (like where you got them).

The boots are from Biondini - amazing quality from Italy. But I think this company is out of business these days :sad:

It´s a shame that quality becomes more and more difficult to find. It´s easy to spend a fortune for luxury brands - but getting real leather (not cheap PU or stinky pig leather) becomes more and more difficult, when you want to have quality. For example leather soles. Or leather lining.

I am so happy with these boots. Some years ago I found them in other styles - higher heel or lower length - but I did not buy. As I was looking this summer for a pair of this style I had to figure out, that you can´t find them anymore - expect this one and only pair. :giggle:

I forgot to share with you my newest additions... although bought at separate days and totally different stores, both are from Prada.

prada_booties_zpsgqdhkn0p.jpg

Please forgive the color-inaccuracy, both boots are black.

For those of you that follow me, I bought the left boots at the store that was recommended to me by my personal assistant from work. Originally I was looking for the Miu Miu booties (posted under "new shoes"), which I then ordered online from a different store. But while browsing the boots, I really liked the left Prada ones, so I bought them.

Today (after a not so great week at work), I took a day of vacation and drove to an outlet mall. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the Prada boots (right) were marked down by over 50%... and with my large size (US 11), I even was lucky that they still had a pair in stock. Although I spent lots of money on shoes/boots in the past few weeks, I told myself that this is the last pair I am buying till end of year and took them with me (for those following me in the freestyling section: Yup, I went to the outlet mall with my Chloe boots, skinny tech leggings, a turtleneck shirt and a fitted duffle coat - looking at the Prada booties, the sales lady asked me whether the heels weren't too high for me, to which I replied that I am quite used to such heights. I have definitely reached the point where buying shoes in a store - no matter which type - has just become business as usual. Probably also the way I was dressed made it easier of course).

• Like 1

Although I spent lots of money on shoes/boots in the past few weeks, I told myself that this is the last pair I am buying till end of year and took them with me

Some resolutions are harder to keep than others.

The boots look great.  Considering that these were Prada boots (even at 50% off), I'd say you were "well heeled" (in both uses of the phrase). :wink:

Edited by Thighbootguy

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I have definitely reached the point where buying shoes in a store - no matter which type - has just become business as usual. Probably also the way I was dressed made it easier of course).

I like the boots ;-) Great style!

I mostly buy in store. I never had any bad reactions. The first time I wanted to try some boots at KaDeWe (an upper class department store) I thought it is difficult, but I just had to realize: it´s no problem.  The key is being confident. And: being styled the right way. This makes it easier, because when you want to try the shoes, it is obvious that they are for you.

"pushing a little bit the envelope"

Here are my newest boots. Easy to walk in and amazing in length. I am very curious on reactions I will get...

IMG_0027_2.jpg

IMG_0026_2.jpg

Very beautyfull boots

there is a shop in Berlin selling these boots

http://www.high-heels-shop.com/

previously he sold the same pair with a higher heel

currently sells boots fernando something similar model 112

they look good on you it is stylish

I have just acquired a pair of Rick Owens wedge ankle boots from a friend. Like these, ebay reference used for illustration only. The attached image is from that ebay listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1635-US-7-EU-37-RICK-OWENS-Classic-Black-Scarpa-Leather-Wedge-Ankle-Boots-/181745373104?nma=true&si=wQ7JP5%2BQPlmn8QGy6nJZmnj3Kp8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I think they are UK8/EU42 and I can just about get them on my UK9/EU43 feet. But they are very tight. If they weren't tight they'd be very wearable and comfortable so a bit of a shame. If they don't loosen up I suppose I can sell them and they should fetch a reasonable amount.

rick_owens_boots.jpg

Was browsing the online shops, and on 'the outnet' i found these with 50% off!.  I saw a girl wearing them whilst i was in a hotel in Italy and been trying to hunt them down. By luck they appeared and got the last pair.  Had to buy them!.

They are by Giuseppe Zanotti

They are called 'Alien'

Size 42, True to size

the heel measures 140mm (no platform)

2.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

"pushing a little bit the envelope"

Here are my newest boots. Easy to walk in and amazing in length. I am very curious on reactions I will get...

IMG_0027_2.jpg

IMG_0026_2.jpg

Very beautyfull boots

there is a shop in Berlin selling these boots

http://www.high-heels-shop.com/

previously he sold the same pair with a higher heel

currently sells boots fernando something similar model 112

they look good on you it is stylish

Boy o boy, those boots are amazing!  Powerful and masculine on guys, dream of having a pair like yours!

Was browsing the online shops, and on 'the outnet' i found these with 50% off!.  I saw a girl wearing them whilst i was in a hotel in Italy and been trying to hunt them down. By luck they appeared and got the last pair.  Had to buy them!.

They are by Giuseppe Zanotti - They are called 'Alien' - Size 42, True to size - the heel measures 140mm (no platform)

Congrats! Although I am not a big fan of open toe boots, the design is really cool! And I can also very much relate to you trying to hunt them down - I've had similar experiences with things that I saw somewhere which I desparately wanted to have.

At 14 cm in heel height with no platform - are you actually going to wear these or are these more like an art object (owning a piece art and being able to look at it is also quite pleasureable)? -- I've some boots from Alexander Wang which I also bought from the outnet, which I can definitely not walk in, but they are still a piece of art...

Edited by freestyle75

They are by Giuseppe Zanotti - They are called 'Alien' - Size 42, True to size - the heel measures 140mm (no platform)

Congrats! Although I am not a big fan of open toe boots, the design is really cool! And I can also very much relate to you trying to hunt them down - I've had similar experiences with things that I saw somewhere which I desparately wanted to have.

At 14 cm in heel height with no platform - are you actually going to wear these or are these more like an art object (owning a piece art and being able to look at it is also quite pleasureable)? -- I've some boots from Alexander Wang which I also bought from the outnet, which I can definitely not walk in, but they are still a piece of art...

thanks, i am goona try to learn to walk in them, they are quite sturdy and comfortable.  they are beautiful to look at too, probably my second favourite pair, my Louboutin Pigalle's being my first :)

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

My new boots from Miguel Jones just can in. What do you guys think?

1445537638545-149317423.jpg

Is there a name or model number for these boots? I've been to the Miguel Jones website and didn't see them. 

They are by Giuseppe Zanotti

They are called 'Alien'

Size 42, True to size

the heel measures 140mm (no platform)

2.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

I'd go for those if they weren't peep/open toe.

Is there a name or model number for these boots? I've been to the Miguel Jones website and didn't see them. 

they are from a video game called The Order 1886. The character wearing them is named Isabeau. When I saw them I fell in love with them. So I had Miguel make them for me.

• Like 2

I stopped in my favorite thrift store and, out of habit, checked the shoe rack.  It my surprise I found a new pair of Fioni 12 MW red pointed toe short boots with a 3" stiletto heel for $15.  Me favorite clerk was at the register and she really oohed and ahhed at these boots.  I grumbled at her for having a pair of size 12's on the rack without telling me (that got a laugh).

GEDC0245a.thumb.jpg.6053975254074baa4e48GEDC0243.thumb.jpg.4c93d3b2b3209f79bcecaGEDC0242.thumb.jpg.6c18bebd9ccff9500ccc6

They are not my most comfortable boots, but with a red top, jeans, and a black leather jacket, a little discomfort will be worth it.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Something like this:

GEDC0246a.thumb.jpg.5c79a060b3d7c0b03c0e

I just wore this outfit to Sam's Club and the register clerk just gushed that she loved my shoes.  I repeat they are not the most comfortable shoes (toe pinchers) and I'm glad to be taking them off at home.  I wore them with hose and the shoe  keep pulling the hose back on my foot and that really pinches the toes.

Not having a red bag, I just put my keys in my pocket and carried my clutch wallet.

post-530-0-82301100-1437233801_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thighbootguy
  • Like 1