Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Heelster: I tend to prefer tactical style safety toe boots. They are usually more of an athletic cut so more comfortable over longer days or longer walks. Jobsites don't seem to allow anything fun ;)

(formerly known as "JimC")

Bought these just a couple of months back - Franco Sarto Agenda booties. They became my favorite for this season and i bought a 2nd pair in a different color. Simple but Chic  in my opinion. 

post-26173-0-02368000-1429216842_thumb.j

Heelster: I tend to prefer tactical style safety toe boots. They are usually more of an athletic cut so more comfortable over longer days or longer walks. Jobsites don't seem to allow anything fun ;)

Steel mills have a tendency to require the extreme stuff. If I could have found the internal metatarsals, that would be OK, but either way, it's still a big heavy work boot with limited flexibility etc.

9 hours trial run was OK

16-1/2 hours job site - - - - I think these are just as bad on the balls of my feet as any high heel I have ever worn, and you tend to clop along in theses.

6 hour day - - - - Not fun - had enough

At least I wll have a week or so out of these work boots for some time.

Oh - - I was in a mood the other day, and though "Let's have a bit of fun outside the box" when I posted this. 

Hi guys,

I've been doing some shopping this week. I bought this pair of boots. They have a 10.7cm (4.2") heel with a pentagonal shape. Looks a bit chunky, though.

They are from the local brand Prüne. The shaft is  37cm (14.6") high.

They are very comfortable and a new choice for my street heeling.

Regards.

Majo.

post-226-0-57864100-1429291402_thumb.jpg

post-226-0-93629200-1429291416_thumb.jpg

post-226-0-74753800-1429291434_thumb.jpg

Not sure if I ever showed off these boots, they are from Coach and are the Brenda model. They have a 1" platform and at least a 4" rise. They certainly feel taller then the Hunter heels

post-289-0-34335300-1429728616_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 3 weeks later...

Just scored a new pair of Frye Marissa knee high boots with a 4 inch heel. These boots are just to die for, the buttery leather is wonderful. These boots are of great quality and are very comfortable

Here is a picture of the Frye Marissa knee high boots with a 4 inch heel.

post-530-0-46337400-1431079867_thumb.jpg

Size 11 is the largest Frye makes.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

For me these boots are perfect for all they're hot while elegant and well I got for my girlfriend with his measures. So fit perfectly to your leg and are simply incredible. Definitely my must-have boots

http://www.charlotte-luxury.com/product/corcao-black-2

Regards

Just had a look at these boots, they are incredible and not really that expensive for custom measurement

I found this pair way out of season at DSW. They are "Low Tilda Welt" by Diba from China.  I posted about the shopping experience in Thighboots in Public.  The boots are size 12 made of fabric with an almond toe and a 4" stiletto heel.  After relacing them for a little more room in the foot, they are very comfortable.

post-530-0-23368000-1431800364_thumb.jpg   post-530-0-56852700-1431800363_thumb.jpg

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I found this pair way out of season at DSW. They are "Low Tilda Welt" by Diba from China.  I posted about the shopping experience in Thighboots in Public.  The boots are size 12 made of fabric with an almond toe and a 4" stiletto heel.  After relacing them for a little more room in the foot, they are very comfortable.

attachicon.gifGEDC0006.jpg   attachicon.gifGEDC0008.jpg

:wavey:

Very nice, TBG! Very nice indeed!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

My wife does not approve of my interest in heels, so I have to keep things under cover, but the other day I showed her this boot and asked what she thought if I were to buy a pair, and she said they were fine, and to go ahead and get them! Other than the tall heel the are pretty generic and would easily pass as a men's boot at a glance. At least it is a step in the right direction!

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/diba+pilot+buckle+bootie?prodId=307665&activeCategory=102505&category=cat20173&activeCats=cat10006,cat20173

Wow, that's progress, Pumped! Buy those heels immediately and when you get them, wear them and show her how much her approval means to you. With that kind of positive feedback, maybe she'll agree to your requests more often. Don't push too hard or too fast, though. Take lots of slow "baby steps" and keep her in her comfort zone. It may take you 20 years to get where you want, but the journey together will be worth it. Keep reporting your progress!

Good luck!

Steve

Haven't bought and shoes/boots for a while, so I'd thought I would treat myself to a pair of Jimmy Choo knee high boots (supposed to be over the knee,but I've long legs). They are made of really soft leather, very comfortable with a 5 and a bit inch heel and a small platform. Shall be wearing these a lot once I have worn them in. :)

post-1148-0-65442500-1432564915_thumb.jp

post-1148-0-34045500-1432564927_thumb.jp

post-1148-0-40607100-1432564950_thumb.jp

post-1148-0-69964500-1432565021_thumb.jp

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

thanks guys :fine:

size 42 boots are a rare find

I am jealous of those boots as THB said a 42.  I am guessing that is either an 11 or 12?

they would be a us 12

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

Size 42, is definitely a small size 11. In the Born line, they fit me fine. Other lines, a size 42 (ie Dansko), is too small for my size 11, that I usually wear. With them, it's a size 43.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Haven't bought and shoes/boots for a while, so I'd thought I would treat myself to a pair of Jimmy Choo knee high boots (supposed to be over the knee,but I've long legs). They are made of really soft leather, very comfortable with a 5 and a bit inch heel and a small platform. Shall be wearing these a lot once I have worn them in. :)

Oh, those boots are VERY nice! Well done, my friend! Well done!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I got to try out my new boots today. I was out of town and figured it was a good time to break in the boots at a shopping mall. Boots are made by Diba, size 10

gallery_17071_520_38594.jpg

gallery_17071_520_9372.jpg

I wear a men's 9, woman's vary from 10 to 11 depending on brand. I was a bit surprised the 10's fit too. I ordered 11's first, then the 10.

As far as being comfortable, I walked maybe a couple miles in them and other than my calf muscles feeling a bit tight they were comfortable. This was the first time I walked any distance in heels.

The other evening my wife and I went out to eat at a fancy restaurant and she asked if I was going to wear my new boots, I did. I am happy she is accepting of them as she does not approve of me in heels, as least more feminine styles. Perhaps this is a start.

Pumped,

Exactly! That is a "foot in the door" so to speak! It sounds like she knows you like heels and she is doing her best to accommodate you. So wear non-femme heels like that around her and she'll get used to it. You can stretch the envelope a little now and then, but watch her body language and keep her in her comfort zone. Back off if she hesitates. Make sure she knows that she is #1 and the shoes are a distant #2. Over time, you'll be wearing shoes that are more femme, but take baby steps at first! Good work!

Steve