Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Just got in my Just Fab BRYNN Boots

The Just Fab stuff runs small at times and no 1/2 size

I took a chance and got these in a size 9 

Usually I take 9 1/2 -10 but sometimes 9s are ok 

These have a 4-inch heel and a 1 in platform so easy heel then

The color is in the first pic nice tie up front and full zipper on the inside.

So for $39.95 it’s a nice boot

Now to get up some courage to get these outside like this

post-24943-0-41970900-1423623812_thumb.j

post-24943-0-62268300-1423623871_thumb.j

post-24943-0-26376300-1423623942_thumb.j

Pebbles, not sure you if you realized, but both of your posts were replying to some rather old posts, in fact some of them were made as long as 5 years ago by people that have not been here in ages.

Pebbles, not sure you if you realized, but both of your posts were replying to some rather old posts, in fact some of them were made as long as 5 years ago by people that have not been here in ages.

Yeah, I know.  Just got caught up in this thread, and ended up reviewing most of it! 

I've been wanting a pair of chunky boots for quite a while and had been eyeballing this pair on the New Look site. But I found them a little expensive, but when they where on sale I ordered them. They are no doubt chunky! They are quite comfortable and I love how they look.

Also got a pair of real Jeffrey Campbell's. Took me ages scouting a local second hand site but I finally have my almost new pair for less than a third of the retail price. I'm very happy!

post-4974-0-00824300-1424120350_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-34320600-1424120475_thumb.jp

Veryhigh,

You know, if you want to impress your reader audience here with the photo of those boots, a quick manipulation to correct the orientation would be a welcome idea, rather than leaving it as it is and make us readers tilt our heads. The message, whether you intended it or not, is "I'm too lazy to RTFM (read the *fine* manual) to learn how to fix it." If you would take a few seconds to correct the orientation next time you post, we would all appreciate it. Please take this criticism in the constructive manner in which it is intended. Thank you.

Steve

To be fair, I find that when I take a photo on my mobile phone in the "portrait" orientation, no amount of manipulation seems to be able to turn it the necessary 90 degrees when uploading to this site. I find this is true even if I transfer the photo to my computer and mess with it there.

I do not have this problem when the photo is taken with a regular camera. As a result of frustration, I now only take shoe photos intended for this site in the "landscape" format.

Great outfit! Nice jeans, Schnubab.

I do recommend getting the boot shafts taken in a bit for a closer fit. You won;t regret it. The look of a close fitting boot shaft over skinny jeans is awesome and really shows off your legs.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Schnubab - Great looking boots! 

I'm a real fan of skinny jeans and leggings but they seem to make the shaft of the boots look too big.  Try wearing the boots with regular jeans.

Did you wear them out and about or just at home?  It seems a shame to hide them.

But I repeat, Great boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I have been browsing the Country Outfitter web site for a few months now.

Finally I found a pair of boots I could not resist.

A little pricey, but IMHO, Very nice looking. And it turns out they fit real well too!

Size 12. About 3.75" heel. And $139.95 with free shipping.

http://www.countryoutfitter.com/products/69313-womens-cowboy-bling-boot-black

post-640-0-41140200-1425427913_thumb.jpg     post-640-0-40398100-1425427926_thumb.jpg    

post-640-0-18962700-1425427944_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Great outfit! Nice jeans, Schnubab.

I do recommend getting the boot shafts taken in a bit for a closer fit. You won;t regret it. The look of a close fitting boot shaft over skinny jeans is awesome and really shows off your legs.

Thanks for the compliment Shafted. I am considering having the shafts taken in a bit as they are quite wide, I just need to find a reliable person able to do so. Good quality service is a rare thing to find in South Africa.

Schnubab - Great looking boots! 

I'm a real fan of skinny jeans and leggings but they seem to make the shaft of the boots look too big.  Try wearing the boots with regular jeans.

Did you wear them out and about or just at home?  It seems a shame to hide them.

But I repeat, Great boots.

Hey Thighbootguy, sadly the shafts are quite wide. You can even see the shafts showing through from under a pair of bootcut jeans, so they definitely do need some tweaking.

I have yet to take the plunge into public heeling, so sadly these are still only worn around the house. Although I have great aspirations for this coming winter :cheeky:

A problem for me too, just because you have large® feet the manufacturers seem to think you should have massive calves

Who knows why the manufacturers do this to us :cry: But I do have hope that there is a growing acknowledgement of men wearing heels and that this will hopefully spiral off to affect manufacturers too :happy:

What's up everyone here are some boots I purchased from months ago let me know what you think.

Dynamite outfit!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

my latest boots let me know if ya like!!!!  Wore these to the Metro alternative club.  One lady asked about my boots but besides that I didn't dance in them because I was a little nervous because it had been so long since I had done so.  But at any rate let me know if you like.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!