Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Amazing pair! I can see why you ran after them for such a long time!

More pictures?

I uploaded a dozen pictures into the user gallery. Took them with my iPhone 4, so it's not a stellar quality, but it should suffice to see how the boots looks like. You can view the pics here. Enjoy!

OH! OH! OH! You are so evil.

I had in fact ordered the exact same pair in my size along with a few others, but have not received them yet and am starting to think something is wrong with the delivery :sad:

New Look are always busy at the start of January with the sales. I've never ordered from overseas but locally here in the UK they have been very reliable with all my orders.Their website says 7-9 working days for Africa, so if the order status on the website says they've been dispatched it could still take a couple of weeks in transit. Hope you get them soon.

If you like it, wear it.

another pair received today:

0111.jpg 0211.jpg 0311.jpg 0411.jpg

brand is onlymaker, (from this thread:http://hhplace.org/topic/22504-this-is-not-an-advert-but-a-great-find-onlymaker-well-made-hh-in-us-6-to-15/)

so, 13.5 cm of heels, and size is a bit larger, think is more look like eu 46 for us13 buyed.

Those boots look good, yoyo.   Are you saying that you ordered US (women's) 13 (which would normally equal Eu45 or a tight UK11) and they run a little large, more like Eu46?   What are they like to wear?

ho, yes, thanks for your note. i made a mistake. it was UK-12 i ordered from amazon uk (I confused) here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00OOKA3ZY(ask seller for get black version)

So myy foot size is 45 eu, and boots are uk-12 size, and they are a little bit large. expect that, i love the height of heel (13.5 cm or 5.3 inch)

Thanks, yoyo.   I think my feet are the same size as yours; I normally take a UK11 or Eu45 (occasionally Eu46).   So, allowing for the heel and overall fit, I would expect what Onlymaker calls UK12 to be right for me, although my feet are a little longer than the 11 7/16" quoted, which is strange.   But shoes from these source do seem to run true to size, which is encouraging, especially for those with big feet.

I do like the boots but I think they are a little extreme for me at the moment! 

I uploaded a dozen pictures into the user gallery. Took them with my iPhone 4, so it's not a stellar quality, but it should suffice to see how the boots looks like. You can view the pics here. Enjoy!

Thank yo! They are really awesome!  Abit Jealous!

Before I go on Week-end, I just post some pictures of my latest pair... They are from Steve Madden, all made of leather, a very nice caught!

post-13927-0-65171600-1421426684_thumb.j

post-13927-0-14975300-1421426705_thumb.j

Thank yo! They are really awesome!  Abit Jealous!

Before I go on Week-end, I just post some pictures of my latest pair... They are from Steve Madden, all made of leather, a very nice caught!

I like it, very nice. It's my sltle. I just got one similar. I would like to ad a picture but I don't know how on this forum ? Sorry or maybe someone can send me a message to explaine ti ? :) Thanks

My new arrived high heeled cowboyboots from Mexico with 4 inch heels. I have ordered them at the beginning of october and they finally arrived last week. Took time to produce and took time at both bounderies. Well finally!

Another picture

post-1243-0-06682900-1421499259_thumb.jp

post-1243-0-92010300-1421499969_thumb.jp

Hello Ramon020 ;

I have also several pairs of mules and boots from Miguel Jones !!

Always satisfied from his craftmanship !!!

It takes sometimes a little longer for the delivery , but it's always worth the waiting !!!

Prutske255

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently got these boots from a lady on my local classifieds group. She only charged $5 for them and wore them only once. The fit is superb and easy to walk in.

Very nice, Newfie! I hope you enjoy them!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Ok, so got an email while shopping at Neiman Marcus Lastcall. 50% off all boots. Got myself a nice wedding present, a pair of YSL ankle boots. Might need to get some better pants to show these off.

And yes, I obsessed over these for weeks. Am not disappointed.

post-289-0-05467100-1423268350_thumb.jpg

post-289-0-71848500-1423268369_thumb.jpg

post-289-0-73298000-1423268390_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

Ok, so got an email while shopping at Neiman Marcus Lastcall. 50% off all boots. Got myself a nice wedding present, a pair of YSL ankle boots. Might need to get some better pants to show these off.

And yes, I obsessed over these for weeks. Am not disappointed.

Wow!  Those look High!

Jkrenzer: Neiman Marcus Last Call, but the original tag was Bergdorf Goodman. I am not sure, but I think original price was around $2200. I paid significantly less, but still pricy. I've had little luck finding info, but have seen them referred to as YSL Strappy boots. I did not spend too much time digging around though.

Mr X: Five full inches ;)

Update: Figured it out, Saint Laurent Bottine Buckle Booties. 

Update: Figured it out, Saint Laurent Bottine Buckle Booties.

@Rockpup: Nice boots. Personally I am not a big fan of the pointed toe, but I like the buckles. My YSL (wedge) boots run a tad small, about half a size (I only got one pair from YSL). Did you have the same experience with the Bottine Buckle Booties?

Just got these boots today.heel height is 7 inches!!gonna take some practice to walk in these.didnt show my face cuase i just got off work and my hair was a mess lol.

those boots are so beautiful, wish I could try them out.  Don

Added some pics in the gallery.. :fine: edit.. pic 1 Boots are Jessica simpson "alpine".. pic 2 Boots are Jessica simpson "tulip"

yeah buddy!  looking so fine in those boots and levis, killer combination!  Don

My new boots from "les baisers des étoiles".

oh yeah, those are smoking hot boots

I know it's been a long time since I last posted but I got these boots just after Christmas and wanted to share.  They're Nine West 3 1/2 inch block heel knee boots that I found while out shopping for my wife but didn't want to buy myself a Christmas present.  We went back together to the outlet in Merrimack, NH where I had found them (I had bought my wife a gift card to Nine West so we would have to go back)  I got mine size 10 in black and she bought the same pair in brown size 9 1/2.  We both love the boots and have spent some time out and about in them together.  In the course of a week I've worn them to church with family, out to dinner and shopping with my wife and to dinner at my parents.  Granted I wear them with longer cut jeans that cover most of the heel but they have already been a huge confidence booster for me!  I've spent many years hiding even though my wife is very supportive and my immediate family and very close friends know.

yeah buddy, those boots are great for any occasion

another pair received today:

0111.jpg 0211.jpg 0311.jpg 0411.jpg

brand is onlymaker, (from this thread:http://hhplace.org/topic/22504-this-is-not-an-advert-but-a-great-find-onlymaker-well-made-hh-in-us-6-to-15/)

so, 13.5 cm of heels, and size is a bit larger, think is more look like eu 46 for us13 buyed.

Those boots are smoking hot

@Rockpup: Nice boots. Personally I am not a big fan of the pointed toe, but I like the buckles. My YSL (wedge) boots run a tad small, about half a size (I only got one pair from YSL). Did you have the same experience with the Bottine Buckle Booties?

Yea, the buckles outweigh the pointed toe, but they don't pinch like pointed toes, so yay. They were listed as size 11/41, so they fit small for US, but correct for Euro.

For years my dream pair of boots was inspired by a music video by ZZ Top "Legs".

attachicon.gifZZ Top Legs.JPG

Bought this pair on eBay, vintage 80s black leather OTK / pirate cuffed boots made in Italy, size 37 EUR, 6 1/2 - 7 US.  They are 4 1/4" spike high heels.  I took this pair to a local shoe repair store for brand new heel tips.  This is fine Italian leather, and feels soft like a glove.  Tops of this pair can be worn up for a sexy OTK look or cuffed for a pirate look.

So far I have gone on short simple outings like Starbucks or my local post office.  More stories and adventures will follow.  I am happy with my purchase and had one of my life's dreams come true.

Those boots are great, perfect with the jeans, so powerful

I have been searching for winter boots since last spring, when I decided to retire my Vera Wang boots, which were falling apart. I had basically three requirements: 1) The sole should not be leather, the heel should be at least 4.5 inches tall, and they should be reasonably high quality. I figured finding such boots would be no problem, since I wear size 9, there are a million boots out there, I had several months to find them, and I was willing to pay pretty good money for the right pair.

It turned out to be not nearly as easy as I thought. To make a long story less long, I bought 4 pairs of boots that I rejected for various reasons before purchasing the boots pictured here. In the end, I wound up finding a pair of Simply Vera boots almost identical to the ones I had to trash last spring. The model name is Velma, and of course they aren't made any more. I like them even better than my old ones, as the Velmas have just a simple leather strap across the top of the foot, rather than a large triangular piece of leather that looks suspiciously like a metatarsal guard for a construction boot.

The heels measure just a tidge over 5 inches, and the platforms, both visible and hidden total a little over an inch, giving an effective rise of 4 inches--quite wearable. The heel is just a little bit thicker than stiletto thin, at 5/8 inch, but not chunky at all. The most surprising thing about them, however, is how well they deal with the snow and ice. I know it's not my imagination, because I did a back to back comparison between these and some other boots that were SUPPOSED to have been my winter boots, and there is no contest--the Veras are sure-footed and stable in slippery conditions, the other boots require great skill and nerves of steel to negotiate things like snow and ice covered hills or sidewalk ramps.

Some will say that I'm nuts for even wearing heels in inclement weather, but I say life is too short to let a little snow cramp your style, especially when you've got the right equipment. I shall endeavor to take care of these boots a little bit better than the ones they replaced. I wish that I could find a pair just like these that are better made and rather more durable.

You are NOT nuts, nothing feels nicer than powering through snow in powerful boots like yours!

Found these ankle boots in a local thrift store.  They are size 11 so they are a little tight but theyare leather so they will give a bit.

Great find TBG!  You look very sharp in that outfit, wish I had that kind of luck at thrift stores

Just received these from 2 different e-bay finds. Both 5 inch heels, 1st pair are fetish style Ellie and fit surprisingly well. 2nd pair are from Just Fab and are a burgundy brownish color. These will get a lot of wear this fall and winter.

yeah buddy, great boots and legs!

VERY nice. 

oh yeah, looking great in tight jeans and fine boots

My boots for the every day, heels 11,5 cm (4,5 inch)

AMAZING boots, nice tight jeans too!  Very masculine and powerful

GREAT BOOTS MINE ARE WHITE LOVE WEARING THEM

Boy, those boots are amazing!