Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

great boots kittyinboots. I wear the same size also btw thighbootguy. my new boots i posted on here are size 5 1/2 and thye fit fine, lol

Bought these on Ebay last week. Tried them on Saturday very good fit. New look over Knee boots.

attachicon.gif006.JPG        attachicon.gif017.JPG

Was going to add another with me wearing a black leather skirt with the boots but the photo didn't come out very well.

Very nice. Very nice indeed! Bravo on your purchase!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Bought these on Ebay last week. Tried them on Saturday very good fit. New look over Knee boots.

Great looking boots.  They should look very nice with a leather skirt.  It would be a shame to hide them.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I've just bought a lovely pair of Topshop 'Annex' red ankle boots on eBay a couple of weeks ago, but not being that savvy with technology, don't know how to get an image up on this thread.

If anyone wants to take a look at them please have a peek at my gallery in my 'Heels' folder

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, after placing a preorder at Belstaff that was cancelled, after looking for them in London, after missing the last pair in US size 11 at Saks, six months after first seeing them I placed an order for my all-time favorite boots in size 10 in the sale at Shopbop (Store pics, see here). They were delivered by DHL, and as I wasn't at home at that time, my neighbour accepted the box... and went on vacation. He just came back, rang the doorbell and handed me over my parcel with a "happy new year" :happy:

I already own the suede ankle boot version, which runs a bit larger than usual, so my hope was that a size 10 would still fit. What can I say? - It does!!! And it just doesn't fit barely, it fits really well - like I could walk a mile in those boots! Definitely a keeper. I am so happy, you can't imagine... :clap:

BelstaffBoots-6_zps977330c6.jpg

Received this morning a new pair of boots from aliexpress i have ordered the .... 27th november (2014, lol)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-2014-Fashion-Women-s-Shoes-Round-Toe-Thin-Heels-PU-Mid-Calf-Boots-Large/32218419918.html

so, i see only days after that was replica of a balmain brand, and this is what i have received:

0110.jpg0210.jpg0310.jpg0410.jpg0510.jpg

0610.jpg0710.jpg0810.jpg0910.jpg

so , the quality is pretty correct for a cheap replica. this is in us size 13, and fits perfectly. nothing too large, nothing too small. This is my first pair with zip at the rear, wear them is sooooo faaast. I am soooo happy, I can not remove them, lol!

Received this morning a new pair of boots from aliexpress i have ordered the .... 27th november (2014, lol)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-2014-Fashion-Women-s-Shoes-Round-Toe-Thin-Heels-PU-Mid-Calf-Boots-Large/32218419918.html

so, i see only days after that was replica of a balmain brand, and this is what i have received:

0110.jpg0210.jpg0310.jpg0410.jpg0510.jpg

0610.jpg0710.jpg0810.jpg0910.jpg

so , the quality is pretty correct for a cheap replica. this is in us size 13, and fits perfectly. nothing too large, nothing too small. This is my first pair with zip at the rear, wear them is sooooo faaast. I am soooo happy, I can not remove them, lol!

my question is how good is the Aliexpress?  I have looked at their boots and see a couple of knock off I want to get and wonder how well will these hold up?  Can you keep us informed?

Freestyle lovely boots, I am even a bit jealous.  I went to Macys yesterday and ordered a pair of Material Girl over the knee boots for a wonderful sales price, am also looking at the BCBG over the knee boot next if they still have it in my size.

I know it's been a long time since I last posted but I got these boots just after Christmas and wanted to share.  They're Nine West 3 1/2 inch block heel knee boots that I found while out shopping for my wife but didn't want to buy myself a Christmas present.  We went back together to the outlet in Merrimack, NH where I had found them (I had bought my wife a gift card to Nine West so we would have to go back)  I got mine size 10 in black and she bought the same pair in brown size 9 1/2.  We both love the boots and have spent some time out and about in them together.  In the course of a week I've worn them to church with family, out to dinner and shopping with my wife and to dinner at my parents.  Granted I wear them with longer cut jeans that cover most of the heel but they have already been a huge confidence booster for me!  I've spent many years hiding even though my wife is very supportive and my immediate family and very close friends know.

post-332-0-02140400-1420511184_thumb.jpg

Well done, NH!   Those boots look discreet and ideal for public wearing, especially under jeans.   You are obviously (and rightly) gaining in confidence on wearing them, but you already had the big advantage of a supportive wife (which I certainly do not) - and modestly sized feet too.   

As your shoe size seems to be only a tad larger than your wife's, do you ever share footwear?

Thanks for the comments guys!  The name on the box says Brynngd, and yes it's about a 3 1/2 in heel.  They are very discreet under longer jeans except for the plastic heel which clicks pretty loudly.  I bought them from the outlet store and haven't seen them any where else so I'm not sure about larger sizes.  My wife and I are pretty close in size so we are sometimes able to borrow from each others closets which is fun.  (I will be borrowing her brown boots as I actually fit in her 9 1/2's and she's ok with it.)  PS  I wore mine out food shopping with my wife again tonight which somehow made food shopping much more fun!  Cheers, Jim

PS  I wore mine out food shopping with my wife again tonight which somehow made food shopping much more fun!  Cheers, Jim

Ah... Feeding the body as well as the sole.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

NH, I had a pair that were very similar to those a couple years ago.  Main difference I can see is thaat the pair I had had some pleating around the ankle.  They were great.  I loved the heel height, as it was enough to know you were wearing heels without causing me to walk funny  :fine: , and I actually wore them out numerous times.  I wish I still had them, but unfortunately, I lost my storage spot and had to let them go.  I've been looking ever since.  I'm going to see if I can track down the style you have.

Just as another note, the pair I had were quite loud as well.  I took them to a local shoe repair shop.  The shoemaker say the noise is because the heels are hollow.  He filled the heel with some type of foam, and then put a rubber heel tip on them, and they were quite quiet after that.  So if the noise bothers you, give that a try (I had a few shoes and boots done that way), but if you happen to like the sound (which I do, just not when I'm wearing them...lol), keep on truckin'!

NH Heels, nice boots! I have a similar pair from Payless called "Mara," which I got in October for 25% off of the regular $60 price (I had a birthday coupon). The next week they were marked down to $45 on sale. Ugh.

TBG - I caught that. Vey clever!

Steve

TBG - Good one!  I missed it the first time I read it.

RonC - Like I said, the only place I found that exact boot was at the outlet.  Good luck on your search!  I actually like the clicking sound.  It can be a little unnerving when your trying to be discreet though.  Good tip on filling the heel and replacing the cap with rubber.

Steve - Isn't that always the way?

More details on that first pair please, they look great (as do your new patent sandals in the new shoes topic).

Thanks, I got them from New Look, reduced in price. I was going to post a link but they've sold out now and aren't on the website anymore.

Edited by PatentHeel

While I've recently been obsessed with trying Louboutin 120mm heels, but cannot afford them, I decided to go ahead and get a leather pair of Pleaser Domina 2020s. I've had the ankle boots for a while, and I can already tell I will enjoy these. Slept till 4:30am wearing them this morning :)

post-289-0-84411700-1420933794_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

Finally, after placing a preorder at Belstaff that was cancelled, after looking for them in London, after missing the last pair in US size 11 at Saks, six months after first seeing them I placed an order for my all-time favorite boots in size 10 in the sale at Shopbop (Store pics, see here). They were delivered by DHL, and as I wasn't at home at that time, my neighbour accepted the box... and went on vacation. He just came back, rang the doorbell and handed me over my parcel with a "happy new year" :happy:

I already own the suede ankle boot version, which runs a bit larger than usual, so my hope was that a size 10 would still fit. What can I say? - It does!!! And it just doesn't fit barely, it fits really well - like I could walk a mile in those boots! Definitely a keeper. I am so happy, you can't imagine... :clap:

BelstaffBoots-6_zps977330c6.jpg

Amazing pair! I can see why you ran after them for such a long time!

More pictures?

I bought these at the weekend, from New Look for £29.50, they have a 4½" heel and 1" platform. My size UK7 is a slight squeeze with thick socks but a nice fit with thin socks or opaque tights, the shaft is about as tall as it could be without being over-the-knee, and the fit at the top of the shaft is not too tight, I can fit my thumb into the gap even wearing skinny jeans.

Sizes UK4 through to UK9 are still showing in stock on the website.

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/boots/black-multi-strap-heeled-knee-high-boots-_325491901

post-12051-0-63944200-1421111822_thumb.jpost-12051-0-19621600-1421111838_thumb.jpost-12051-0-14643600-1421111856_thumb.j

I'm really looking forward to wearing them during the rest of the winter.

If you like it, wear it.

I bought these at the weekend, from New Look for £29.50, they have a 4½" heel and 1" platform. My size UK7 is a slight squeeze with thick socks but a nice fit with thin socks or opaque tights, the shaft is about as tall as it could be without being over-the-knee, and the fit at the top of the shaft is not too tight, I can fit my thumb into the gap even wearing skinny jeans.

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/boots/black-multi-strap-heeled-knee-high-boots-_325491901

attachicon.gif325491901D1.jpegattachicon.gif325491901D2.jpegattachicon.gif325491901D3.jpeg

OH! OH! OH! You are so evil.

I had in fact ordered the exact same pair in my size along with a few others, but have not received them yet and am starting to think something is wrong with the delivery :sad:

attachicon.gif325491901D1.jpegattachicon.gif325491901D2.jpegattachicon.gif325491901D3.jpeg

Very nice. Very nice indeed!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!