Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Newfie: Why not wear them in public? They look sharp!

northshore; Those boots look great. Well done on your purchase!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Picked these up last week, dunno if I'll ever wear them out, but I just loves how funky they are so I got them just for the having. That me trying them on in store :P

21A108BF-4976-4AD2-92E2-246E62638CC2.jpg

Looking good! The overall picture just seems right. An excellent look and great shoes! :-)

Just received these from 2 different e-bay finds. Both 5 inch heels, 1st pair are fetish style Ellie and fit surprisingly well. 2nd pair are from Just Fab and are a burgundy brownish color. These will get a lot of wear this fall and winter.

post-1756-0-55934600-1407183562_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-62381800-1407183575_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-26128100-1407183596_thumb.jp

Love the ankle boots.

I'll echo that, they're very stylish, if I had those boots I'd be wearing them all through the autumn and winter too. They'd look fantastic with a grey smart trouser suit, and work equally well with bootcut jeans. It's good that you took the picture without trousers as it's nice to see the whole boot, but I must admit that personally I'm very reluctant to wear an ankle-boot style with anything other than long trousers. It's not that I think they can't look good any other way, they certainly can but I think it needs pretty amazing legs to pull it off. However you wear yours, enjoy them.

If you like it, wear it.

Just received these from 2 different e-bay finds. Both 5 inch heels, 1st pair are fetish style Ellie and fit surprisingly well. 2nd pair are from Just Fab and are a burgundy brownish color. These will get a lot of wear this fall and winter.

I hope you ment both pair will get a lot of wear!  Both look great.  Wear the Ellie's with skinny jeans, its a great look.

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Here's a few pics of some red pleasers brand,model susie sz 12 boots that I found at an adult lingerie and "toy" shop a few weeks ago....they had been priced reduced several times and still hadn't sold......I guess no ladies around with sz 12 feet........ I really like the way that  the boots fit snugly on the leg but the heel is just a little too much for me and will probably end up putting these up for sale......sorry about the quality of the pics,cell phone cams are a hit and miss thing sometimes.Comments about the boots are welcome!

post-3294-0-16862600-1407776760_thumb.jp

post-3294-0-02479300-1407776791_thumb.jp

post-3294-0-26097100-1407776816_thumb.jp

I really like the way that  the boots fit snugly on the leg but the heel is just a little too much for me and will probably end up putting these up for sale......

They look great.  Don't forget to use an a cushoned insole and that heel height just takes practice to master.  Quality work takes time.  Try them with leggings and shorts.

Enjoy your boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Picked these up today in a thrift store for $15.  They fit great!  Very comfortable too!  I saw no brand or model anywhere on them.  I will double check though.  They are just a man made materials in China deal.  But who cares at that price.  The heel looked small to me but actually measures in at just under 4 1/2".  Perfect for upcoming fall boot season.  Now I just need to find some outfits to wear them with.

post-1352-0-95913800-1408580409_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on the shaft length, I might buy these tomorrow. I have seen them in person and really liked them, but didnt get a chance to try them on.

It's hard to make a determination from looking at the picture, but it appears those shafts are easily knee high, perhaps a little higher. If you do buy those boots, it'll be interesting to see how they look on you.

It's hard to make a determination from looking at the picture, but it appears those shafts are easily knee high, perhaps a little higher. If you do buy those boots, it'll be interesting to see how they look on you.

The shafts are about mid-knee on me. I slouch them a bit and they look just fine like a ' knee high ' type of boot.

I was wearing a really thin pair of leggings ( that are too big for me! ). Theres PLENTY of room for regular denim jeans with these. The backs of the shafts are of a stretch material. The toe box had a lot of room. Im thinking I should have bought a 9.5 or even a 9 instead of a 10. In the store, with cotton socks, a size 11 had way too much room, 10 was ' ok '. I didnt feel like ' fishing ' my jeans down into the boots while I was at the store, I just pulled the legs up, put on the boots and walked a bit.

I wore these for band rehearsal tonight. No problems at all with my foot switches. On a very smooth concrete floor, the soles gripped really good! I was surprised how well the soft rubber bottoms grabbed.

On a 1 to 5 scale..

Comfort : 4.5-5

Fit : These run BIG! 4.0

Feel : They are padded really nice! 

Looks : The guys actually said they like them better then my NineWest ankle boots. Drummers Wife sooo wanted to steal them.

post-12379-0-39946000-1409891120_thumb.j

post-12379-0-44276700-1409891131_thumb.j

post-12379-0-79547000-1409891144_thumb.j

post-12379-0-27530400-1409891156_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Scale  1- :penitent:  -  5- :rocker:

Looking good : 6

The contrast with the jeans shows them off.  With black leggings they will almost disappear, but it is a good look to try.

Enjoy them.

TBG

Bravo, ilikekicks! Those boots look darn good on you! The height of the shafts makes them work great with leggings or jeans. A terrific purchase, my friend!

Scale  1- :penitent:  -  5- :rocker:

Looking good : 6

The contrast with the jeans shows them off.  With black leggings they will almost disappear, but it is a good look to try.

Enjoy them.

TBG

Agreed! I think they will stick out really well with the white jeans I plan on wearing for an upcoming event.

Bravo, ilikekicks! Those boots look darn good on you! The height of the shafts makes them work great with leggings or jeans. A terrific purchase, my friend!

The shafts arent as long as I would have liked, but they dont quite reach the ' half way point ' of my kneecap. So slouching them just a bit makes them look like normal knee-high type of boots.

After wearing them today for 6 hours, I must say they are quite comfortable. I had ' errands ' to do today and wasnt out in the fields so I dressed nice and wore the boots. MANY compliments came my way from them. Some of the women at the suppliers I had to visit to pick up parts and other items were quite impressed.

Its tough finding tall boots with a 34inch inseam .

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Its tough finding tall boots with a 34inch inseam .

Nah.  Just pick a taller style of boot.  Regular knee high boots are really too short for me, stopping well below my knee, and the OTK style just barely gets to  my knee (as yours also seem to).  Move on up and try a pair of thigh boots.

TBG

Here's a few pics of some red pleasers brand,model susie sz 12 boots that I found at an adult lingerie and "toy" shop a few weeks ago....they had been priced reduced several times and still hadn't sold......I guess no ladies around with sz 12 feet........ I really like the way that  the boots fit snugly on the leg but the heel is just a little too much for me and will probably end up putting these up for sale......sorry about the quality of the pics,cell phone cams are a hit and miss thing sometimes.Comments about the boots are welcome!

love   the  dresss   so   cute   goes  well   with   the  boots