Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Whee Hah!  New thigh boots! 

post-530-0-14806700-1398286207_thumb.jpg

post-530-0-87438700-1398286220_thumb.jpg

I finally replaced my black leather thigh boots with 5" stiletto heels, which I had worn out, with a new pair.  The old pair had been resoled and had had countless heel tip replacements when a heel finally broke.  I was unable to fix the heel and couldn’t find a cobbler that would replace it.

The new pair are Ellie's 8899H5.  The old pair was the most comfortable boots I owned and, to my surprise, the new pair are just a s comfortable (and I haven’t put an insole in yet.)  The first thing I did when they arrived was to make sure they fit, then I took them to a cobbler and had metal toe plates installed on the sole.  I tend to wear a hole in the tip of a pointed toe boot and the toe plate seems to prevent that.

post-530-0-10852400-1398286228_thumb.jpg

I took my boots out for the first time and went to the vet for some kitty supplies, then to the library for a couple CDs, the stopped at a thrift store, and finally went shopping at a large grocery.  The boots felt great.  They looked great too.

5.5InchHeels -  Great looking boots both over and under jeans!

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hello.

Below you can see some pictures of me with my New Nine West Women's Otilla Booties, in Cognac Leather, size US 12M (Women), with a 4 inch heels.

Regards.

5.5 Inch Heels

Very nice!  I'd enjoy wearing those as well.  Will you wear them out?

Posted ImageIMAG0016.jpg

Posted ImageIMAG0017.jpg

I finally replaced my black leather thigh boots with 5" stiletto heels, which I had worn out, with a new pair.  The old pair had been resoled and had had countless heel tip replacements when a heel finally broke.  I was unable to fix the heel and couldn’t find a cobbler that would replace it.

The new pair are Ellie's 8899H5.  The old pair was the most comfortable boots I owned and, to my surprise, the new pair are just a s comfortable (and I haven’t put an insole in yet.)  The first thing I did when they arrived was to make sure they fit, then I took them to a cobbler and had metal toe plates installed on the sole.  I tend to wear a hole in the tip of a pointed toe boot and the toe plate seems to prevent that.

Posted ImageIMAG0018.jpg

I took my boots out for the first time and went to the vet for some kitty supplies, then to the library for a couple CDs, the stopped at a thrift store, and finally went shopping at a large grocery.  The boots felt great.  They looked great too.

5.5InchHeels -  Great looking boots both over and under jeans!

GREAT BOOTS MINE ARE WHITE LOVE WEARING THEM

Posted ImageIMAG0016.jpg

Posted ImageIMAG0017.jpg

Posted ImageIMAG0018.jpg

I want a pair of boots like that but I cant find ones that fit in the length :( . I need a shaft length of like 26-28 inches as I have long legs.

Those boots look awesome on you!

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

So I bought a pair of these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053TA9XG

Crazy high heel boots but really comfortable actually, probably my most comfortable boots to date to be honest.

Couple (bad) pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice boots. Quite stylish looking I must say. Well done!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Folks thanks for the comments.  I have been having a great time with my new boots.

I want a pair of boots like that but I cant find ones that fit in the length :( . I need a shaft length of like 26-28 inches as I have long legs.

Those boots look awesome on you

You might look for crotch high boots or even chap boots.  Another option is to add a cuff to the top of the boots.  I did this to my old pair.  This is an old picture that shows the top of the boots:

post-928-133522976352_thumb.jpg

To close the back I simply extended the lacing up through the cuff.  The cuff, folded down, was long enough to cover the seam where I attached it to the boot.

saudade -  Great boots and they work really well with the skinny jeans.  You can wear that combination anywhere.

Enjoy those boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hello.

Below you can see some pictures of me with my New Nine West Women's Otilla Booties, in Cognac Leather, size US 12M (Women), with a 4 inch heels.

Regards.

5.5 Inch Heels

I Love the Otilla Boots from Nine West. I also have a pair in size 12. Though they were a tad difficult to pull them on when they were new, they fit real well, and the higher heel is not too high.

Enjoy Them!

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Saudade how is the sizing? They look great and I see they carry up to size 10.

Pretty generous actually. If you can fit into 10's you're probably fine with these. My only remote warning is calves are pretty small. There's a good reason for the skinny jeans with these.

But give it a go. Also its amazon so returns are dead simple if it isn't all up to snuff.

I'd had my eyes on these Cole Haan 'Poppy' boots all year, but the $500 msrp was a no-go, so was 60% off at $200, and even hesitated at $100. Patience paid off this time, found them 90% off! Only shopped for lunch at grocery store in them so far, but they are comfortable and quieter then any non wedge Cole Haans. I think I am going to be happy :)

post-289-0-22587200-1399579904_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

Got a pair of Steve Madden Devils. They are comfie, but feel like a full 5", so will need practice for real wear ;)

Sweet!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Rockpup what size do they come in. I would own a pair but I bet they don't go to size 13 Rockpup what size do they come in. I would own a pair but I bet they don't go to size 13 Rockpup what size do they come in. I would own a pair but I bet they don't go to size 13

Rockpup what size do they come in. I would own a pair but I bet they don't go to size 13  

You might win that bet. These are size 10, and biggest I found in a quick google search is size 9 from 6pm

My new to me Cole Haan Poppy Bit Boots size 9 1/2c Ebay  $37.00

Just won on Ebay a size 10 pair also for $47.00

Feel great and quiet if you wear them under jeans no one will know

my fav boots now

post-24943-0-16646900-1401500654_thumb.j

Ynotme: HA! Even better then my $50. I've worn them with ankle length jeans and have not had a problem yet. They are quite comfortable :)