Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I'm on a wedge book kick (pun intentional) of late. Bought both of these wedge boots from latitude femme on sale over the past week.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/latitude-femme-covered-wedge-boot/3508252

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/latitude-femme-wedge-ankle-boot/3508230

They're italian sizing, even so they are a bit on the big side. But awesome boots, I got the brown ones first and then the black ones went on sale, and well I have no shame or ability to resist getting more cool boots. Very walkable and fun.

Not sure if I posted a pic of my new rain boots. Found these Coach boots at a Nordstrom Rack. They are size 11, but seem ok with thick socks, so may have to try em as snow boots too. They feel like at least a 4" heel, higher then the Hunter non wedge rubber boots I have.

post-289-0-48106500-1388961814_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

I bought a pair of these last month:

http://www.honour.co.uk/shoes-boots/kinky-boots/strictly-pleasing-lace-boot-hs426.php

Full on fetish boots but I make no apology for that being my "thing" :)

Already had an outing in them along with my favorite pink latex leggings and black PVC shirt. 

These boots are gorgeous! If my heeling wasn't still a taboo in my marriage I'd wear them all day every day until they wore out. Except at work that is :D

I think the crowds in the mall liked them too!

Easy to walk in and sound nice on marble floors...

Full on fetish boots but I make no apology for that being my "thing" :)

Already had an outing in them along with my favorite pink latex leggings and black PVC shirt. 

If my heeling wasn't still a taboo in my marriage I'd wear them all day every day until they wore out.

I hope you at least know why they are taboo. Your post says it all.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I hope you at least know why they are taboo. Your post says it all.

My wife will not even accept the fact that I like to wear heels. I think she would have a heart attack, (at least send me packing), if I wore patent leather high heel plats with pink leggings and a PVC shirt to the mall!

On the other hand, Heals, if you can get away with it, good for you!

Ok so these are "new" to my collection. But got em off ebay just not any box. They looked comfy and as it turns out, they're basically snow boots with a stiletto heel. The inside is just like rain/snow galoshes and just as crazy comfortable. Seriously my most comfortable pair of boots I have. Barely notice them on even with the height.

They're the BCBGMAXAZRIA maeve boots from about ~4 years ago, I think 2010 fall or whatever. But doesn't matter really, here's some pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I got my first "wear anytime and anywhere" boots Clarks Leyden Bell boots. Had them on all day, on the street or at work even when i went to training. At the end of the day i felt a bit of frustration that nobody mentioned or looked at it at all. Yeah i know it's not the highest heels that i or we've ever worn but a small step i guess :)

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

Nice boots, Newheeler. There is no reason those would attract any attention. They look very androgynous and not at all unusual. Nine people out of 10 would think they're ordinary guy's shoes. Enjoy them, and thanks for the report.

Steve

Thank you! Indeed they aren't unusual, however they still don't exist on male shelves :(

Sure they do! You made it so when you put them on your shelf!  ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Just received these 5" non platformed boots from Nine West. They are Vaclaret from their "Vintage America" collection. The fit is terriffic but one minor oddity. My left foot is about 1/4 to 1/2 size larger than my right foot but some how these actually were slightly tighter on my right than left. After just one wearing this seems to have rectified itself as the leather conforms.

post-1756-0-95239100-1390303922_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-99791000-1390303930_thumb.jp

Just received these 5" non platformed boots from Nine West. They are Vaclaret from their "Vintage America" collection. The fit is terriffic but one minor oddity. My left foot is about 1/4 to 1/2 size larger than my right foot but some how these actually were slightly tighter on my right than left. After just one wearing this seems to have rectified itself as the leather conforms.

now those are nice boots. im NC to

Interesting,

I just bought the same boot in a knee high version. Found them in a Nine West Outlet in Atlantic City, NJ.

Original list price was $399.00. Outlet price $59.99. 

Size 12 fits well, but the top part of the shaft is a bit tight. I am hoping a little stretching will do the trick.

post-640-0-20949900-1390392664_thumb.jpe

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Interesting,

I just bought the same boot in a knee high version. Found them in a Nine West Outlet in Atlantic City, NJ.

Size 12 fits well, but the top part of the shaft is a bit tight. I am hoping a little stretching will do the trick.

nine-west-grey-leather-creepin-product-1-5012655-622551971_large_flex.jpeg

REALLY like the knee high version. Unfortunately, my larger shoe size means I will never own a pair. :(

Here is my latest addition to my collection.  I got them in a thrift shop for less than $20!  The brand is Craze.  They are a brownish grey slouchy boot with buckle detailing, and a side zipper.  They also have a 3 1/4" wedge heel.  They fit perfectly and are very comfortable.  Can't wait to wear them out!

post-1352-0-56603500-1390419578_thumb.jp

Interesting,

Posted Imagenine-west-grey-leather-creepin-product-1-5012655-622551971_large_flex.jpeg

oh i want those

I can't find those Vaclaret boots on the nine west site, would love to buy a pair!

I got the last one's, managed to get them via Amazon and they were shipped from an independent store in Virginia. At least according to Amazon these were the only size 10.5 left, they listed no tens or 11's either. I got them for $69.99 before shiping marked down from $239. They are great, I also love those high shafted ones as well. The leather feels great but I always thought the base price was too high, as even though they are leather they also were made in China.

Hi. I just purchased this hot pair if Jeffrey Campbell Militant boot in a size 10. These boots reach 28 inches high with a 1 1/2 heel. They feel so good to wear. They don't sag at the top and when worn under jeans nobody can tell there womens boots. And the best thing was the price only $120. What do you think if these? Check them outpost-19717-0-93643100-1390486172_thumb.jpost-19717-0-93643100-1390486172_thumb.jpost-19717-0-93643100-1390486172_thumb.j

Interesting,

Posted Imagenine-west-grey-leather-creepin-product-1-5012655-622551971_large_flex.jpeg

beautiful boots  love them..

• 2 weeks later...

Check it out you guys got some new photos for those that like my photos.  Got some new additions and some old time favorites.  Let me know what you guys think. HHL23

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!