Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Both pairs look great inquisitor, I like the classic simplicity of the second pair and also the contrasting texture of materials with the strap and lace details on the first pair. Despite the "snug" fit on the ankle they look fairly roomy around the calves, and that's a nice look with the black opaque tights.

If you like it, wear it.

Since I was kinda bored being out of town and travelling on business, and wasn't ready for dinner. I opted to do some shopping. Thought maybe the end of boot season clearance sales might provide me with a new pair that will handle motorcycle abuse come spring. Didn't find what I was looking for but I did find something I was looking for earlier in the year. Pair of Jennifer Lopez boots in the clearance aisle at Kohls. Wasn't looking at spending a whole lot, and lucky for me, these were marked down from $109.00 to $32.00 which was still a bit more than I was looking to spend - - want won out. http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/1106732?wid=400&hei=400&op_sharpen=1 Surprisingly, they are not as noisy as I expected, and do work well in light snow.

Those are awesome looking boots! Man I wish my feet weren't so big!

I'm wearing a pair from Payless that look almost identical to your avatar, Stilletto2004. They're my current favorites!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Just bought these vintage Italian black boots from Ebay. They are a similar pair to my brown Italian boots in my avatar. Brand is Attilio Curione, size 39 EUR, size 8.5 US, with 4 inch heels. I am so excited to go heeling in these boots. A bit of a birthday present to me. So as of this post I currently have 3 active pairs of high heel boots, all knee high, and my tall black cowboy boots.

post-2843-0-35591800-1362820064_thumb.jp

post-2843-0-85848100-1362820186_thumb.jp

post-2843-0-71343900-1362820306_thumb.jp

post-2843-0-95156500-1362820362_thumb.jp

post-2843-0-51183200-1362820382_thumb.jp

post-2843-0-13585500-1362820412_thumb.jp

post-2843-0-30875800-1362820615_thumb.jp

post-2843-0-87003800-1362820636_thumb.jp

post-2843-0-80865500-1362820656_thumb.jp

post-2843-0-43123100-1362820674_thumb.jp

post-2843-0-79218900-1362820687_thumb.jp

Just picked up some new boots from Payless: they are DFX Marti brand - 4 1/2" heel with a 1/2" hidden platform. Material is black suede-looking material with a zipper that goes about 1/2 way up the shaft, with a small bucked strap around the back of the shaft, near the top. They are about knee-length. I tried to find a picture on the Payless web site but they are not there - either discontinued, or on hold 'til next fall. Anyway, the tag on them said $59.95 and I got them for $17.50! They were on clearance for $25 and I had a 30% off coupon I got in my email yesterday. They are amazingly comfortable!

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

I picked up a pair of EMU boots. Not ' heels ' but for casual wear ( out and about in snow ).

http://www.emuaustra...stinger-hi.html

I know most people hate them and cant stand the look of them but for something to trash and keep my feet warm/dry in a NewYork winter, They most certainly beat ANYTHING made by CL and most designers. Picked them up on a sale for 40$+tax.

These boots have removable inserts ( unlike Ugg ). The huge problem with Ugg boots is after your feet sweat.. it gets into the liner.. and they smell like ' feet ' really bad without any recourse. Inserts for these are 6$ a pair.

post-12379-0-87657600-1362878139_thumb.j

post-12379-0-52917000-1362878147_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I picked up a pair of EMU boots. Not ' heels ' but for casual wear ( out and about in snow ).

http://www.emuaustra...stinger-hi.html

I know most people hate them and cant stand the look of them but for something to trash and keep my feet warm/dry in a NewYork winter, They most certainly beat ANYTHING made by CL and most designers. Picked them up on a sale for 40$+tax.

These boots have removable inserts ( unlike Ugg ). The huge problem with Ugg boots is after your feet sweat.. it gets into the liner.. and they smell like ' feet ' really bad without any recourse. Inserts for these are 6$ a pair.

Since when did you go over to the dark side?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

ILK: SHHHH! Dr Shoe might see that post!

Its ok. I consider getting spanked to be foreplay ;)

Since when did you go over to the dark side?

Ive been wearing ' Ugg ' type boots for years.. since 2004-2005, long before they even became popular. Its not a fashion statement, but a practical thing for keeping my feet warm and dry.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Just bought these vintage Italian black boots from Ebay. They are a similar pair to my brown Italian boots in my avatar. Brand is Attilio Curione, size 39 EUR, size 8.5 US, with 4 inch heels. I am so excited to go heeling in these boots. A bit of a birthday present to me.

So as of this post I currently have 3 active pairs of high heel boots, all knee high, and my tall black cowboy boots.

The boots look lovely Kittyinboots, especially tucked into jeans. Thanks for the pictures.

Just purchased an AWESOME pair of "Little Shoe Box" thigh-highs with 9" heels and a 4" platform.

Can't wait till they arrive! :rocker:

Wooaahhh, where did u get them? Any website or ebay? Show them to us:)