Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Here's a couple of pics of some pvc/vinyl ruched overknee boots that I bought the other night......the $4.99 price was too good to pass up......I am glad that I bought them as thet are the best fitting pair of sz10 ladies boots that I have ever bought......Enjoy the pics and feel free to state your opinionpost-3294-0-85047500-1359506849_thumb.jppost-3294-0-25358000-1359506928_thumb.jppost-3294-0-98680400-1359507019_thumb.jp

Nice looking boots crotchhiguy. The color goes well with your black leather skirt too. Since I am a big fan of leather fashion, I really like your look. I am also looking to purchase a pair of knee boots in pewter/grey color for myself to wear. Happy Heeling, bluejay

I just put a bid in on ebay for some black 4" stiletto pointy toe boots made by J Renee - I really hope I get them (and they fit well) because they look AMAZING!. I have looked on the J Renee website and they have some awesome shoes and boots but don't ship to the UK.

Just picked these up tonight. Been looking at them since October but seeing as they went on for less than half price I couldn't pass them up any longer. I do think they'll be my new favorite boots. http://www.callitspring.com/ca-eng/women/boots/wedge-boots/86401672-hoffhines/96

Just picked these up tonight. Been looking at them since October but seeing as they went on for less than half price I couldn't pass them up any longer. I do think they'll be my new favorite boots.

http://www.callitspr...72-hoffhines/96

Color me extremely envious! Those wedge boots look mondo cool! I am impressed! Hope you wear them well, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

here's some pics of a pair of sz 11 nine west pull on kneecap high boots.....these are good and steady due to the size and shape of the heel.....the fit is excellent and the price was right......comments welcomed!

You have just been complimented by a ' passer by ' on my end as being ' Bootylicious ' in one of your pics. ;)

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

here's some pics of a pair of sz 11 nine west pull on kneecap high boots.....these are good and steady due to the size and shape of the heel.....the fit is excellent and the price was right......comments welcomed!

Looking good, my friend! Those boots certainly do compliment you. Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Just a little post of what I wore last night out. They are not new boots but I have worn them sparingly so far this winter I wore black dress pants, royal blue 1/4 zip Izod fleece top, black leather jacket and my pair of Nine West "7Riffle" ankle boots with a 4" oval heel. I have added a couple of pics too. Happy Heeling, bluejay

post-2962-0-08502800-1360637074_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-13724900-1360637139_thumb.jp

For the most part, that works well bluejay. The band of blue from your top under your jacket does look out of place to me.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Those are pretty funky looking boots bluejay... of course I like stiletto heels but it's nice to mix it up a bit sometimes. I also like the flash of bright blue against the dark outfit, maybe the look would flow more with the jacket open to create some vertical lines.

If you like it, wear it.

Those are pretty funky looking boots bluejay... of course I like stiletto heels but it's nice to mix it up a bit sometimes. I also like the flash of bright blue against the dark outfit, maybe the look would flow more with the jacket open to create some vertical lines.

Thanks for your positive comments, SleekHeels. I like that look with the band of color separating the black of my pants and the black of my leather jacket. I see that look on women very often and I like to do the same, as DebbiNC says, "a pop of color".

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thanks for your positive comments, SleekHeels. I like that look with the band of color separating the black of my pants and the black of my leather jacket. I see that look on women very often and I like to do the same, as DebbiNC says, "a pop of color".

Sure, I certainly didn't mean to criticize, I'm just constantly thinking of alternatives to try just like when I look in the mirror. Personally I like the band of colour look especially with leggings or tighter-fitting jeans (but those wouldn't work so well with your funky heels, your looser pants are a better choice, bootcuts might be worth a try too). Thanks for sharing your photos, it's always inspiring to see how others are wearing their heels.

If you like it, wear it.

Sure, I certainly didn't mean to criticize, I'm just constantly thinking of alternatives to try just like when I look in the mirror. Personally I like the band of colour look especially with leggings or tighter-fitting jeans (but those wouldn't work so well with your funky heels, your looser pants are a better choice, bootcuts might be worth a try too). Thanks for sharing your photos, it's always inspiring to see how others are wearing their heels.

I certainly did not take your comments as criticism SleekHeels. I am glad that you liked the band of color between my black pants and my black leather coat. Others on this site did not like the look. Just today, I wore the same but instead of the blue top I wore a bright red top for Valentines Day. I also wore red Dansko heeled clogs with a 4" stacked heel. I had several positive comments from the ladies and number one was from my wife. I see that look on women all the time. I like that look too!!!!!!! And that's why I wear it. We all have our preferences and that is one of mine.

Again thanks for your comments.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I have now got the boots I posted earlier. They are comfy. Round toe, thick wedge heel about 4". Under jeans they are hardly noticable as heels. I was thinking of wearing them to work (community centre) but I don't think the ladies that work there would like it (they are quite set in their ways/old fashioned, they still have lots of paperwork in the office that could be done on computer). I also deal with the general public so what I wear would be on show to parents, kids (young and teenage) senior citizens.

I also deal with the general public so what I wear would be on show to parents, kids (young and teenage) senior citizens.

Sounds just like what I do every work day (community theatre) in stiletto heels. It's really no big deal.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

We hold different dance classes, art clubs, martial arts. I had been out of work for a while and although my new job is not my ideal job (I would like to work in administration) I don't want to risk loosing it just to wear heels.

Man, if you loose your job just because you wore some heeled boots discreetly, find a lawyer and clean up! You didn't want to work for that organization anyway! It's highly unlikely that if you wear fashionable, color coordinated outfits that take from both sides of the aisle, you'll lose your job. If your performance is good, they would be stupid to fire you. Steve

Bakers Clearance Finds:

2 Lips Too "Virtue" Platform Knee Boots: $24.99

post-3445-0-20570300-1361205980_thumb.jppost-3445-0-93603900-1361206027_thumb.jppost-3445-0-29211500-1361206084_thumb.jp

Bakers "Trendsetter" Platform Knee Boots: $29.99

They fit fine, but the back zipper doesn't quite get past the ankles (at first; needs a bit of finessing).

post-3445-0-83466500-1361206136_thumb.jppost-3445-0-99044300-1361206206_thumb.jppost-3445-0-38617800-1361206263_thumb.jp

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/